Author Topic: Predictions for NIK vs. acgrundy  (Read 588 times)

Sikotic™

Re: Predictions for NIK vs. acgrundy
« Reply #45 on: September 28, 2006, 09:30:50 PM »
where's the location and whats the time?
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

acgrundy

« Reply #46 on: September 28, 2006, 09:34:14 PM »
5655 Vanalden Ave
Tarzana, CA 91356

Saturday 1 PM

I'll be the guy who looks like Danny Tanner and has 2 baby girl twins with him.  Unfortunately Steph and DJ can't make it.  DJ I believe has a piece of shit car that can't make it more than 2 blocks, and Steph will be too busy experimenting with baby powder in her crevice.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #47 on: September 28, 2006, 11:15:13 PM »
5655 Vanalden Ave
Tarzana, CA 91356

Saturday 1 PM

I'll be the guy who looks like Danny Tanner and has 2 baby girl twins with him.  Unfortunately Steph and DJ can't make it.  DJ I believe has a piece of shit car that can't make it more than 2 blocks, and Steph will be too busy experimenting with baby powder in her crevice.

LOL +1 Grundy
But you have 2 twin nephews and Michelle is not a twin...how soon we forget...
Good Luck AC...If AC Slater was a good athlete Why wouldnt AC Grundy be one too?

The Best of 3 Worlds

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #48 on: September 28, 2006, 11:16:55 PM »
I don't want cameras because I don't want a video of me floating around the internet, duh.  quit being such a pussy Downy, what are you suspect of?  I'm comming to shut your ass up once and for all, and that is it.  I'm not comming to shank you like that one dude said in a thread, or anything stupid.  Do you really think I would risk going to jail for your dumb ass?  I don't like you at all, but you definately are not worth catching a case over, so I'm going to go at you the legal way.  If you want to see it, show up to the park.  No joking, you bring a video camera and I will smash the shit.

why dont you want it on the net? if you think youre gonna win? Got some people after you or something? What you scared of?

umm, yeah seeing as how many time you have had my name in your posts in the last 2 weeks I'd say you were after a taste of my nutsack.  I'm scared that you might really like it and never leave me alone.

come on Grundy i know you got something better then that...

The Best of 3 Worlds

Just Another Sunny day in California

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Twin Turbos....yeeeee
« Reply #49 on: September 29, 2006, 03:10:28 AM »
5655 Vanalden Ave
Tarzana, CA 91356

Saturday 1 PM

hahahahahaha fuuuuuck that shit was funny props mang.  tell you what Grundy just for making me laugh you just earned my bet

but i would like a vid cam to be there that way we ALL can see it.
Oh I like this one... One dog goes one way, the other dog goes the other way, and this guy's sayin', "Whadda ya want from me?

Don Seer

« Reply #50 on: September 29, 2006, 03:15:57 AM »

these vs. threads are over and played out..

locked.