Author Topic: Did my driving test today....  (Read 272 times)

Diabolical

Re: Did my driving test today....
« Reply #15 on: September 21, 2006, 07:20:13 PM »
Most people in the uk don't pass first time, I don't know how tough it is in the US though.

Even when most people in Britain pass they still can't drive, I didn't really learn until I was out on the road on my own.

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
« Reply #16 on: September 21, 2006, 07:38:09 PM »
Most people in the uk don't pass first time, I don't know how tough it is in the US though.

Even when most people in Britain pass they still can't drive, I didn't really learn until I was out on the road on my own.

that because you mofos drive on the left side of the road, you stupid fucks aint realise that it's much easier on the other side

LAKERS_FAN89

« Reply #17 on: September 21, 2006, 09:33:07 PM »
fuck dude i need 2 past my reading test so i can get ma shit i already fuck up two time but damn that 2 many questions i have one more chance 2 past it i ain trppin cause my mom know somebody that got all the test questions so u know u might c me going on sunset blvd cruisin around and on crenshaw 8)

WestCoasta

« Reply #18 on: September 21, 2006, 11:09:12 PM »
ah I remember being a wuss without a license

things change when you become a man

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: September 22, 2006, 06:19:22 AM »
What I don't get is how come y'all can drive to the test and drive home after failing (or "failing" like in the first post) and y'all haven't got a licence. The only way you drive here without a licence is when you're in driving school and you use the school's car.

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
« Reply #20 on: September 22, 2006, 08:41:44 AM »
nah, with the temporary license you can drive with someone that has his license as a passenger

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: September 22, 2006, 10:12:09 AM »
^LMAO, Barry Bonds.

...so after 100 yards the guy pulls me over and says he can't/won't do the test coz the airbag light is lit up on the dash.

Mean I gotta pay more money and wait another 6 weeks or so before I can try again.

Worst part was - I went back to the centre then drove all the way home and the light didn't come back on.

Ain't that a bitch??

that means that a switch is wrong in your car electrically...if you drove home all the way with that shit not comin on, it aint nothin wrong with the actual airbag.  you dont know anybody who call help you out with that shit?  it ill take 10 min topps to fix that shit. 

anyway, yea thats a bitch...good luck on the next test homie.  get a krispy kream donout for your instructer, smooth sailin from there. 8)
you know how to fix it?  ???
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]