Author Topic: NY Grimey Shit  (Read 255 times)

jeromechickenbone

Re: NY Grimey Shit
« Reply #15 on: September 21, 2006, 07:56:32 PM »
thanks guys....that Jeru shit is bangin!  :o

hell yea it is! "The Sun Rises In The East" gotta be top 10 goat hip hop albums. Anyone know whats going on with Jeru these days? i heard he was still performing but he should get back together with Primo and record again.

I know he's touring like a motherfucker, especially in Europe.  It'd be dope if him and Preme hooked back up, but I'm checkin for Jeru regardless.  He's made some really dope shit w/o Primo

Michael

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: September 22, 2006, 10:46:44 AM »
thanks guys....that Jeru shit is bangin!  :o

hell yea it is! "The Sun Rises In The East" gotta be top 10 goat hip hop albums. Anyone know whats going on with Jeru these days? i heard he was still performing but he should get back together with Primo and record again.
i heard he was deliverin pizza on a bike in NYC.....proly 1 of those bullshit rap rumors tho

dunno about the touring but Guru is always in Dublin....

Juronimo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: September 24, 2006, 12:40:46 PM »
I don't know if anyone mentioned OGC (Originoo Gunn Clappaz), they had some grimy shit. You might want to check out Gravediggaz, I don't know how there album is but the songs of them I heard were pretty grimy, I think the RZA produced their shit. All Wu albums from 93 - 97 are grimy. Also check out Bacdafucup by Onyx.
Being a LAKER is a privilige. Unfortunately some "Lakers" have forgotten that.

Los Angeles Lakers
Anaheim Angels