Author Topic: Clinton blazes Fox News  (Read 1345 times)

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
Re: Clinton blazes Fox News
« Reply #15 on: September 26, 2006, 04:41:59 PM »
Stop calling me wetback you wetback.

my family crossed the boarder, legally, and some of my family was already here, your family crossed the ocean, so who's the wetback, wetback.

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: September 26, 2006, 05:00:54 PM »

This clinton interview is just pure theatre, not because he blazes fox news, but because it is all an act. How can you act as if this man is fighting against George Bush and that their ideaologies are poles apart when this is a man who regularly plays golf with him? You still think that those at the helm of the political parties are so much different when they arent, in actual fact the only difference is who are the lesser of the 2 evils . The main difference, is that Clinton is a very intelligent man for that there is no doubt, this is a man who reportedly has an iq of over 180.

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: September 26, 2006, 05:03:03 PM »

my family crossed the boarder, legally, and some of my family was already here, your family crossed the ocean, so who's the wetback, wetback.

Mods I want him banned........I WANT HIM BANNED NOW!!!

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: September 26, 2006, 05:08:38 PM »
Bill Clinton did not come off good in that interview. The reporter asked him a legitimate question and he just lost it and then started making up BS allegations of conspiracy theories against Fox News. Pathetic.

Also, Condoleeze Rice has already come out and said that Clinton wasn't telling the truth when he said that they left the Bush adminstration a strategic plan regarding terror. Clinton lie??????

Majority opinion determines who came off good.  Personal opinions don't matter on their own.  And, the fact is, majority opinion says Clinton embarassed Fox News.  Even rignt-wing pundits like Bill Kristol agree.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #19 on: September 26, 2006, 05:16:41 PM »
Clinton is that nigga.

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: September 26, 2006, 05:22:07 PM »

Majority opinion determines who came off good.  Personal opinions don't matter on their own.  And, the fact is, majority opinion says Clinton embarassed Fox News.  Even rignt-wing pundits like Bill Kristol agree.

The majority of who? The idiots  on this board?

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: September 26, 2006, 05:27:51 PM »
No the majority of the country.  You should note, the "morons" on this board are in the majority.  Your in the minority.  At best, 35% of the population supports your worldview.

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: September 26, 2006, 05:29:39 PM »
No the majority of the country.  You should note, the "morons" on this board are in the majority.  Your in the minority.  At best, 35% of the population supports your worldview.

LOL.....and which political party holds all the power??????

Ant, you are a joke man. No one takes you seriously and you are not intelligent. Stick to copying and pasting from left wing blogs.

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: September 26, 2006, 05:46:32 PM »
Honestly, the stuff you say leaves me speechless its so ignorant.

1) I'd support republicans if they were true to their core principals.  If republicans practiced what they used to preach, they'd be a great party, but they don't. 

2) It's just weird that you even post "what party is in power.. blah blah blah." Like political power really dictates reality.  This is the problem with politics, some people actually believe power shapes truth.  But anyone with reasonable intelligence realizes thats just nutty.  Plus, its quite obvious that political power is fleeting.  Really, i'm just curious how you can be so ignorant to say these things. 

You're problem is you don't really respect conservative ideology.  You obviously don't even take the time to really famaliarize yourself with it.  What you worship is the republican brand name.  You got sold by marketing gimmicks.  And this is what is really sad about political marketing.  It can destroy a person's entire being, as it did to you.  You don't think for yourself, you just worship a brand name.  And that brand name happens to be the word republican.

You don't respect an ideology.  You don't even know what conservative ideology is. All you know is republican = good, democrat = bad.  You have no idea why, but this is what you believe.  In fact, your mind is so fucked by political marketing that either party could take the exact same actions and you would always support the GOP and condem the Dems.  It's foolish.

Grow the hell up.  Just look a recent post your made:

Real American: "Yet another genius move by President Bush."

It's like you might as well tattoo "i enjoy being a bigotted idiot that worships anything with the label GOP on it."  Do you really have this little respect for yourself? 

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: September 26, 2006, 05:47:36 PM »
I may disagree with most of ant's views but that is not to say he is not intelligent, whereas you on the other hand, you fake christian yankee, either have no idea on what is happening in your country or you choose to ignore it. The perfect example of that is torture, and its scope, your a brainwashed fool who can not see the bias in fox news.

Had to edit that lol my bad
« Last Edit: September 26, 2006, 05:53:31 PM by virtuoso »

Sikotic™

« Reply #25 on: September 26, 2006, 07:59:58 PM »
I love how the rest of the media outlet sees Clinton as a muthaphukkin' OG, but lil ass Fox News is trying so hard to clown him, and act like that little interviewer with the toupee is a martyr to the Bush administration.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

herpes

« Reply #26 on: September 26, 2006, 08:14:17 PM »
keith olbermann droppin ether on bush and fox news

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/XxciFULXjso" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/XxciFULXjso</a>

J Bananas

« Reply #27 on: September 26, 2006, 08:32:11 PM »
holy shit

Sikotic™

« Reply #28 on: September 26, 2006, 08:36:42 PM »
WOW! Keith Olberman just killed Bush and Fox. LMFAO, I'm gonna watch it again.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

AndrE16686

« Reply #29 on: September 26, 2006, 08:54:05 PM »

Mods I want him banned........I WANT HIM BANNED NOW!!!

^^^
 :grumpy: This type of behaviour......... :camp: