Author Topic: Will's Work: Solo CD, Tracks With Game, Nas, Snoop  (Read 109 times)

Damien J.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Will's Work: Solo CD, Tracks With Game, Nas, Snoop
« on: September 25, 2006, 01:39:14 AM »
While the Black Eyed Peas step back from the limelight to allow Fergie to promote her solo debut, "The Dutchess," will.i.am remains busy with numerous projects, including his first major label solo record.

"[Interscope co-chairman] Jimmy [Iovine] wants to put it out in December," he tells Billboard. "If not, they'll shoot for the beginning of next year. Right now I'm just writing a whole bunch of songs that can easily be rendered and manipulated in any type of direction once they are written. I have to push the envelope, [but] not too far [and] not just for the sake of pushing it."

Will also worked on the upcoming sophomore album from rapper the Game, "Doctor's Advocate," due Nov. 14 via Interscope. "He rolls with a different type of people," the artist says. "I was nervous; I didn't know what to expect. But I got to know him in the studio, and he had fun just like everyone else. He loves music just like I love music. That was the bond and respect that we took from that studio session."

In addition to production on the new Nas album, Will has three tracks on Snoop Dogg's upcoming "The Blue Carpet Treatment." "I went through his catalog to see the kind of grooves he used to sample, to figure out why Snoop maybe gravitated to those arrangements. Then when Snoop comes [to the studio], you're like, 'Check it out. I've got eight songs from you to choose from.'"

This report is provided by Billboard.com
Yo! Raps - The Game Belongs To Us | www.yoraps.com

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Will's Work: Solo CD, Tracks With Game, Nas, Snoop
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2006, 08:01:22 AM »
Never really been impresed with his production, although the beat he did for Too Short was nice.

Gotta give him a fair chance for these next projects

wcsoldier

« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2006, 09:36:29 AM »
I hope most of these tracks gonna end up as leftovers... fuck that clown. By the way , that should be in the WC section, (yep BEP is WC )
« Last Edit: September 26, 2006, 10:53:55 AM by wcsoldier »

Juronimo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2006, 02:55:22 PM »
I hope most of these tracks gonna end up as leftovers... fuck that clown. By the way , that should be in the WC section, (yep BEP is WC )

Yup, they from LA.
Being a LAKER is a privilige. Unfortunately some "Lakers" have forgotten that.

Los Angeles Lakers
Anaheim Angels

Crack Tastic

« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2006, 03:00:23 PM »
I hope most of these tracks gonna end up as leftovers... fuck that clown.
;D