Author Topic: LAKERS SIGN DEVIN GREEN + THE FINAL 2006-2007 LOS ANGELES LAKER ROSTER!!!  (Read 643 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: LAKERS SIGN DEVIN GREEN + THE FINAL 2006-2007 LOS ANGELES LAKER ROSTER!!!
« Reply #15 on: September 26, 2006, 02:08:56 PM »
I think Farmar is going to be so good. hes gonna develop into one great 6th man. he could be the starter by midway thru the year...maybe not tho..what you think NIK?
Im a huge UCLA fan and Love Farmar, altho im not a Lakers Fan i will be rooting for JORDAN ALL YEAR!

Well, you should already know my opinion on Farmar...He was a personal homie of mine and played on my high school team. Seeing the type of player that he is first hand got me believing that he would be a star in the NBA, nothing less...I made threads about him 3 years ago when he was still on my team, letting everyone know what's to come from him. 3 years later, my team drafted him on my birthday...I'm very excited about seeing his progression in a Laker uniform. I also believe he can be a big part of the rotation, and maybe even a starter by the end of the season if lucky...PeACe

Damn i really didnt know that..thats really exciting dude..Ive got a freind thats a backup QB for Northwestern and i thought he was gonna be the starter this year but he got beat out by a freshman  >:( but damn having a freind in the NBA thats something, especially as tight as Farmar. hes such a leader and hes a WINNER. you a UCLA fan too?

Not a huge NCAA fan, but UCLA is my college team, and I followed them closer when Farmar joined 'em...PeACe

Nick Collison is gonna be good as the starting PG this year and they got the number 1 recruit big man in the nation, but losing Farmar could hurt in close games, and his leadership lost sucks too. Nice to have Josh Shipp back tho.

Yea, and Afflalo will be back too, should be interesting to see how they fare...

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #16 on: September 26, 2006, 02:13:49 PM »
I think Farmar is going to be so good. hes gonna develop into one great 6th man. he could be the starter by midway thru the year...maybe not tho..what you think NIK?
Im a huge UCLA fan and Love Farmar, altho im not a Lakers Fan i will be rooting for JORDAN ALL YEAR!

Well, you should already know my opinion on Farmar...He was a personal homie of mine and played on my high school team. Seeing the type of player that he is first hand got me believing that he would be a star in the NBA, nothing less...I made threads about him 3 years ago when he was still on my team, letting everyone know what's to come from him. 3 years later, my team drafted him on my birthday...I'm very excited about seeing his progression in a Laker uniform. I also believe he can be a big part of the rotation, and maybe even a starter by the end of the season if lucky...PeACe

Damn i really didnt know that..thats really exciting dude..Ive got a freind thats a backup QB for Northwestern and i thought he was gonna be the starter this year but he got beat out by a freshman  >:( but damn having a freind in the NBA thats something, especially as tight as Farmar. hes such a leader and hes a WINNER. you a UCLA fan too?

Not a huge NCAA fan, but UCLA is my college team, and I followed them closer when Farmar joined 'em...PeACe

Nick Collison is gonna be good as the starting PG this year and they got the number 1 recruit big man in the nation, but losing Farmar could hurt in close games, and his leadership lost sucks too. Nice to have Josh Shipp back tho.

Yea, and Afflalo will be back too, should be interesting to see how they fare...

yeah he is the best player...but he stunk in the title game last year..Farmar was the only player who came to play...
My freind has a tryout with them and if he doesnt make it he is gonna be the team manager at least and he can practice with the team and try to make it next year  :laugh: that would be tight if he did....anyways UCLA will be a top ten team all year and will be right in the mix again next year , becuz even when they shoot bad there defense is obsurdly good and it always will be as long as Howland is there...

The Best of 3 Worlds

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #17 on: September 26, 2006, 02:20:29 PM »
PF Lamar Odom...Brian Cook/Ronny Turiaf
C Kwame Brown...Chris Mihm/Andrew Bynum
Damn I hope Bynum will get 15 mpg this season. :-\

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #18 on: September 26, 2006, 05:12:02 PM »
PF Lamar Odom...Brian Cook/Ronny Turiaf
C Kwame Brown...Chris Mihm/Andrew Bynum
Damn I hope Bynum will get 15 mpg this season. :-\

It'll work...Kwame 18 mins at center (12 at power forward), Chris Mihm 16 mpg, Andrew Bynum 14 mpg. That leaves us with the most vicious center rotation in the league... 8)

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: September 27, 2006, 06:41:03 AM »
Anything below a 5th seed will be a disappointment to me....