Author Topic: sparegeezy my neezy  (Read 242 times)

ksizzle

• Lil Geezy
  • "Take a knee"
sparegeezy my neezy
« on: September 24, 2006, 12:05:56 PM »
sparegeez is one of the most funniest drunk/high guys ive ever seen. i mixed him a couple drinks, and he had one of those "special" cookies, and he was fucked up as hell. if u talk to drunk or high guys,  its pretty funny. but this guy, was both, and it was fucking hilarious. i played 5 card stud with him while he was on it, and he didnt say anything when i cheated and took all the 7's out the deck. i asked him what he had, and he said "man, i dun got anything" and throws the cards in the air and starts cracking up. i show him my quad 7's, and he asks,"how did you do that?!" the host of the house party is dumb as fuck tho. you dont get fucked up at ur own fucking party. people came thru and stole shit loads of his stuff. i gotta give it up for sparegeez, whose eyes were pink as fuck, hit him up wen u wanna party.

Sikotic™

Re: sparegeezy my neezy
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2006, 12:13:01 PM »
LOL funny shit. You're right about the host of the house party should never get too drunk. I was at this party 2-3 years ago where this cornball clown threw a party at his pad. Nobody really liked his ass, but fuck it, free drinks and dude's parents were a doctor and lawyer so you know the house was gonna be nice. Anyways, an hour into the party, he was damn near unconscious. Some guys threw his ass in a bedroom and put a chair under the door knob.

So now we got a house party and there's nobody regulating shit. It was probably one of the saddest things I've ever seen. People just started jacking shit, breaking shit, just because they didn't liek the guy. I didn't have much love for him myself, but I wouldn't of stooped to that level. I didn't wana get caught in the drma, so I rounded my friends up and we got out of dodge just in case......not without a couple bottles of that sizzurp though.

I don't know what the hell happened to that guy, I never talked to or saw him after that.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Crack Tastic

« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2006, 07:44:18 PM »
^lol.you shoulda gone to the diamonds and the savings bonds.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2006, 01:19:10 PM »
i got hella fucked up at my own party at the end of my Sr year and nobody stole shit  ;D
And there was hella people there

The Best of 3 Worlds

JMan

• The Young Ghetto Sinatra
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2006, 01:24:56 PM »
^^ yeh ive thrown a fair few parties over the years, and ive never had no shit like that happen.. basically if i dont like them or think they'll prob cause some kind of shit then ill tip them douche bags bollocks.. but from what i gather shit goes down on an extreme scale over in the states when it comes to house parties..

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2006, 01:37:05 PM »
^^ yeh ive thrown a fair few parties over the years, and ive never had no shit like that happen.. basically if i dont like them or think they'll prob cause some kind of shit then ill tip them douche bags bollocks.. but from what i gather shit goes down on an extreme scale over in the states when it comes to house parties..

yeah but my party was big yet under controlled, i had some dudes that people didnt want to fuck with regualting shit

The Best of 3 Worlds

J Bananas

« Reply #6 on: September 26, 2006, 04:18:57 PM »
haha that reminds me of a party a few years ago i went to with some tweaker housesitting for his rich ass parents. i walked outta there with a portable dvd player, a few dvd's, a louisville slugger bat, a woman's gold watch, a couple bottles of wine and a 5 gallon can of gas lmfao it was one of the greatest nights of my life hahahahahahaha im so ghetto

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #7 on: September 27, 2006, 11:06:41 AM »
you dont get fucked up at ur own fucking party.

I feel bad for you...

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #8 on: September 27, 2006, 11:08:19 AM »
LOL funny shit. You're right about the host of the house party should never get too drunk. I was at this party 2-3 years ago where this cornball clown threw a party at his pad. Nobody really liked his ass, but fuck it, free drinks and dude's parents were a doctor and lawyer so you know the house was gonna be nice. Anyways, an hour into the party, he was damn near unconscious. Some guys threw his ass in a bedroom and put a chair under the door knob.

So now we got a house party and there's nobody regulating shit. It was probably one of the saddest things I've ever seen. People just started jacking shit, breaking shit, just because they didn't liek the guy. I didn't have much love for him myself, but I wouldn't of stooped to that level. I didn't wana get caught in the drma, so I rounded my friends up and we got out of dodge just in case......not without a couple bottles of that sizzurp though.

I don't know what the hell happened to that guy, I never talked to or saw him after that.

That's why you shouldn't kick it with faggots...LMAO@inviting people to get fucked up at your house for your party just to sit around and watch them because you're scared they'll do something shady if you participate.

Sparegeez

« Reply #9 on: September 27, 2006, 09:23:45 PM »
you dont get fucked up at ur own fucking party.

I feel bad for you...

Man you can't trust anybody these days dogg. People be inviting people and those people be inviting other people. That's how it always ends up getting fucked up. There's other ways of spending a good time at a party besides getting all doped up. Like meeting a bitch. I might hold a party next month when my parents are gone and if I do, Imma watch on how much I drink. I don't want be all fucked up when shit starts to happen.

Sikotic™

« Reply #10 on: September 27, 2006, 09:31:57 PM »
You can drink, just don't get fucked up. Some people don't know their threshold, and they wake with a empty house and missing pets.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #11 on: September 28, 2006, 10:22:08 AM »
^^That's because they're stupid...I host kick-backs at my girls house all the time, and everyone gets fucked up...I would never throw a party where people I barely knew brought in more people, to the point where I couldn't trust the people in my house...That's just dumb, on some high school shit... I much rather just go to someone elses party if it's gunna be like that...PeACe

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #12 on: September 28, 2006, 10:25:20 AM »
^^That's because they're stupid...I host kick-backs at my girls house all the time, and everyone gets fucked up...I would never throw a party where people I barely knew brought in more people, to the point where I couldn't trust the people in my house...That's just dumb, on some high school shit... I much rather just go to someone elses party if it's gunna be like that...PeACe

Exactly, you can keep a limit on youre party, contrary to prior belief....

The Best of 3 Worlds