Author Topic: Dwyane Wade, The Property Of Kobe Bryant.  (Read 1678 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Dwyane Wade, The Property Of Kobe Bryant.
« on: September 26, 2006, 10:57:54 AM »

LMAO. All I can say is....................Owned.

GangstaBoogy

Re: Dwyane Wade, The Property Of Kobe Bryant.
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2006, 01:28:38 PM »
I loved that 3 he hit in Wade's face. Kobe did the leg up thing and the shot banked off the rim, hit the backboard, and still went it.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2006, 01:33:35 PM »
lmao @ this video response someone posted. wtf was wade doing, taking a nap?

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2006, 01:43:38 PM »
Dwayne Wade Reigning World Champion  ;D

The Best of 3 Worlds

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2006, 01:59:37 PM »
lmao @ this video response someone posted. wtf was wade doing, taking a nap?

LMAO@his team had the ball and didn't even call timeout because they're so used to it...

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2006, 02:00:19 PM »
Dwayne Wade (with the help of NBA Refs)  Reigning World Champion  ;D

^^True.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #6 on: September 26, 2006, 02:02:02 PM »
Dwayne Wade with the help of NBA Refs Reigning World Champion  ;D

^^True.

id take it!  ;D
A ring is a ring...in 20 years some people will remember the refs, but Wade will still have that ring!

The Best of 3 Worlds

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #7 on: September 26, 2006, 03:05:33 PM »

^^True.

id take it!  ;D
A ring is a ring...in 20 years some people will remember the refs, but Wade will still have that ring!

thats true, but come on, have SOME pride. 25 free throw attempts a game is ridiculous. but im not tryna get into that again.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #8 on: September 26, 2006, 03:08:02 PM »

^^True.

id take it!  ;D

thats true, but come on, have SOME pride. 25 free throw attempts a game is ridiculous. but im not tryna get into that again.

agreed...i dont need pride im not a wade fan i was just saying...

The Best of 3 Worlds

Chad

« Reply #9 on: September 26, 2006, 03:16:02 PM »
I like how your argument against wade's defense was the All-Star game....where NOBODY plays defense, hence why the all-star game always has high scores like 140-148...Wade's better 3 years in league, than kobe was 3 years in btw..
Resume: BBC / HipHopDX / TMZ / Billboard / XXL / LA Weekly / AFH // Ice Cube. MC Ren . Sir Jinx . DOC . Too Short . Fredwreck . DJ Jazzy Jeff

www.chadkiser.com
Twitter:  @chadmkiser
IG:  chadmkiser

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #10 on: September 26, 2006, 04:36:54 PM »
I like how your argument against wade's defense was the All-Star game....where NOBODY plays defense, hence why the all-star game always has high scores like 140-148...Wade's better 3 years in league, than kobe was 3 years in btw..

nobody plays defense? oh right, i guess thats why 4 of the pistons were selected to be in the game.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #11 on: September 26, 2006, 05:07:30 PM »

LOL@no one plays defense...Wade was tryna prove that he can guard Kobe. it was a challenge, and REGARDLESS, he has terrible defense...And no, he's not better than Kobe in his third year. Kobe helped create a dynasty winning his first OF THREE titles in his 3rd year, Wade just had one of his career years if you ask me, and will most likely never wear a ring again...PeACe

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #12 on: September 28, 2006, 11:00:03 AM »

LOL@no one plays defense...Wade was tryna prove that he can guard Kobe. it was a challenge, and REGARDLESS, he has terrible defense...And no, he's not better than Kobe in his third year. Kobe helped create a dynasty winning his first OF THREE titles in his 3rd year, Wade just had one of his career years if you ask me, and will most likely never wear a ring again...PeACe

Probably not, but not because of his lack of ability, too much parity in the NBA and alot of things have to go right for you these days to win it all...

The Best of 3 Worlds

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: September 28, 2006, 11:14:30 AM »
I loved that 3 he hit in Wade's face. Kobe did the leg up thing and the shot banked off the rim, hit the backboard, and still went it.

I love Kobe's reaction after that shot. He looked at Wade and started to laught.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #14 on: September 28, 2006, 11:37:53 AM »

Probably not, but not because of his lack of ability, too much parity in the NBA and alot of things have to go right for you these days to win it all...

Lack of ability has a lot to do with it...Do you honestly place him in the same category as Magic, Bird, Zeke, Kareem, Jordan, Kobe, Duncan, Shaq (in his prime)? I don't...And those are the guys who lead their teams to the title before him. Wade is a media-made player, he's your typical shooting guard all-star, only the league has implemented a "who's our next Jordan?" system, and he was the chosen one...PeACe