Author Topic: Dwyane Wade, The Property Of Kobe Bryant.  (Read 1680 times)

"THE" MoSav

Re: Dwyane Wade, The Property Of Kobe Bryant.
« Reply #15 on: September 28, 2006, 12:45:20 PM »
I like how your argument against wade's defense was the All-Star game....where NOBODY plays defense, hence why the all-star game always has high scores like 140-148...Wade's better 3 years in league, than kobe was 3 years in btw..

LOL@no one plays defense...Wade was tryna prove that he can guard Kobe. it was a challenge, and REGARDLESS, he has terrible defense...And no, he's not better than Kobe in his third year. Kobe helped create a dynasty winning his first OF THREE titles in his 3rd year, Wade just had one of his career years if you ask me, and will most likely never wear a ring again...PeACe

Probably not, but not because of his lack of ability, too much parity in the NBA and alot of things have to go right for you these days to win it all...

Lack of ability has a lot to do with it...Do you honestly place him in the same category as Magic, Bird, Zeke, Kareem, Jordan, Kobe, Duncan, Shaq (in his prime)? I don't...And those are the guys who lead their teams to the title before him. Wade is a media-made player, he's your typical shooting guard all-star, only the league has implemented a "who's our next Jordan?" system, and he was the chosen one...PeACe

No hes not a LEGEND....Those guys are obsurd... But i do think hes better then youre average all star guard. Refs or not the guy won a title and makes big shots when it matters...and he didnt have Shaq while he was in his prime...Youre right about what i put in bold...But Kobe was that guy before he went thru all the shit in Colorado...Kobe>>Wade
But you make Wade sound Average...

The Best of 3 Worlds

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #16 on: September 28, 2006, 12:59:52 PM »
I like how your argument against wade's defense was the All-Star game....where NOBODY plays defense, hence why the all-star game always has high scores like 140-148...Wade's better 3 years in league, than kobe was 3 years in btw..

LOL@no one plays defense...Wade was tryna prove that he can guard Kobe. it was a challenge, and REGARDLESS, he has terrible defense...And no, he's not better than Kobe in his third year. Kobe helped create a dynasty winning his first OF THREE titles in his 3rd year, Wade just had one of his career years if you ask me, and will most likely never wear a ring again...PeACe

Probably not, but not because of his lack of ability, too much parity in the NBA and alot of things have to go right for you these days to win it all...

Lack of ability has a lot to do with it...Do you honestly place him in the same category as Magic, Bird, Zeke, Kareem, Jordan, Kobe, Duncan, Shaq (in his prime)? I don't...And those are the guys who lead their teams to the title before him. Wade is a media-made player, he's your typical shooting guard all-star, only the league has implemented a "who's our next Jordan?" system, and he was the chosen one...PeACe

Pat Riley seems to have a hand in that too.

'I've coached Magic Johnson and Kareem Adbul Jabbar, I've coached against Jordan in his prime, I've played with some of the best players, and I can honestly say Wade is already up there'

'I would've given up 5 championships to get this 1'

>:(
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: September 28, 2006, 02:01:16 PM »

'I've coached Magic Johnson and Kareem Adbul Jabbar, I've coached against Jordan in his prime, I've played with some of the best players, and I can honestly say Wade is already up there'

I can't diss him since i was an hardcore fan of him. But he disappointed me a lot with this bullshit. I'll just consider it an excess of satisfaction for the title won. But pleeeeeeeeeaseee... let's be serious!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #18 on: September 28, 2006, 03:53:48 PM »

That's why his nickname is Pat "Snake-hair" Riley...He's been known as a snake after he stabbed the Laker organization in the back during the Showtime era...Why do you think he's teaming up with Shaq and Gary Payton now and dismissing his Laker legacy?

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #19 on: September 28, 2006, 04:54:04 PM »

That's why his nickname is Pat "Snake-hair" Riley...He's been known as a snake after he stabbed the Laker organization in the back during the Showtime era...Why do you think he's teaming up with Shaq and Gary Payton now and dismissing his Laker legacy?

He stabed the Lakers organization in the back during the Showtime era? Do tell...

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #20 on: September 28, 2006, 05:09:23 PM »

He stabed the Lakers organization in the back during the Showtime era? Do tell...

Read into it (weren't you the one who asked for Laker books?)... He left because he had problems with upper-management, similar to Shaq, he had problems of demanding more than could be given...That's why he left in 1990, and then took a job with the Knicks a year later...He not only helped create the Lakers dominance, but helped destroy it as welll...Lakers could have easily won a couple more titles after the 1988 championship run had everyone co-existed...

Riley stepped down as coach of the Lakers after they lost to the Phoenix Suns in the 1990 NBA playoffs, amid rumors of player mistreatment and anger problems on his part.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pat_Riley#Los_Angeles_Lakers

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #21 on: September 28, 2006, 05:28:21 PM »

Read into it (weren't you the one who asked for Laker books?)... He left because he had problems with upper-management, similar to Shaq, he had problems of demanding more than could be given...That's why he left in 1990, and then took a job with the Knicks a year later...He not only helped create the Lakers dominance, but helped destroy it as welll...Lakers could have easily won a couple more titles after the 1988 championship run had everyone co-existed...

Riley stepped down as coach of the Lakers after they lost to the Phoenix Suns in the 1990 NBA playoffs, amid rumors of player mistreatment and anger problems on his part.

yeah i was asking about that text winters book you were talkin about. i still never found it. i read the phil jackson book, but it was obviously one sided.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #22 on: September 28, 2006, 05:35:12 PM »

yeah i was asking about that text winters book you were talkin about. i still never found it. i read the phil jackson book, but it was obviously one sided.

Check Amazon.com, Half.com, Ebay.com, etc.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #24 on: September 28, 2006, 11:14:55 PM »

^ see kobe is hella cool with wade. but wade still takes a lot of gay subliminals at kobe. i want kb to elbow that nigga in the ribs like rasheed wallace does.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #25 on: September 28, 2006, 11:19:12 PM »
Kobe still owns Wade. :whistle:

http://msn.foxsports.com/nba/story/5984620
http://www.sportsline.com/nba/story/9686698

fuck those list for not mention the truth. paul pierce is better than rip hamilton, michael redd, jason richardson, and vince carter.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #26 on: September 28, 2006, 11:33:09 PM »

They still wouldnt have beat the Bulls in that 90-91 Series because Jordan was just better adn so were the Bulls...

The Best of 3 Worlds

Citizen-Y

« Reply #27 on: September 29, 2006, 12:05:08 AM »
Dwayne Wade (with the help of NBA Refs)  Reigning World Champion  ;D

^^True.

The Lakers have never had help from the refs.

EVER.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #28 on: September 29, 2006, 11:05:24 AM »
Dwayne Wade (with the help of NBA Refs)  Reigning World Champion  ;D

^^True.

The Lakers have never had help from the refs.

EVER.

::)

The Best of 3 Worlds

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #29 on: September 29, 2006, 11:12:54 AM »