Author Topic: Dwyane Wade, The Property Of Kobe Bryant.  (Read 1679 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: Dwyane Wade, The Property Of Kobe Bryant.
« Reply #30 on: September 29, 2006, 11:14:08 AM »

^ see kobe is hella cool with wade. but wade still takes a lot of gay subliminals at kobe. i want kb to elbow that nigga in the ribs like rasheed wallace does.

Kobe is obviously the much cooler person...Do you see how calm and collective he acts, even after being elbowed by D-Less in the ribs?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #31 on: September 29, 2006, 11:15:54 AM »
Kobe still owns Wade. :whistle:

http://msn.foxsports.com/nba/story/5984620
http://www.sportsline.com/nba/story/9686698

fuck those list for not mention the truth. paul pierce is better than rip hamilton, michael redd, jason richardson, and vince carter.

Ummm, I'm pretty sure Paul Pierce is currently playing small forward... :-X

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #32 on: September 29, 2006, 11:17:45 AM »
I like how your argument against wade's defense was the All-Star game....where NOBODY plays defense, hence why the all-star game always has high scores like 140-148...Wade's better 3 years in league, than kobe was 3 years in btw..

LOL@no one plays defense...Wade was tryna prove that he can guard Kobe. it was a challenge, and REGARDLESS, he has terrible defense...And no, he's not better than Kobe in his third year. Kobe helped create a dynasty winning his first OF THREE titles in his 3rd year, Wade just had one of his career years if you ask me, and will most likely never wear a ring again...PeACe

Probably not, but not because of his lack of ability, too much parity in the NBA and alot of things have to go right for you these days to win it all...

Lack of ability has a lot to do with it...Do you honestly place him in the same category as Magic, Bird, Zeke, Kareem, Jordan, Kobe, Duncan, Shaq (in his prime)? I don't...And those are the guys who lead their teams to the title before him. Wade is a media-made player, he's your typical shooting guard all-star, only the league has implemented a "who's our next Jordan?" system, and he was the chosen one...PeACe

Pat Riley seems to have a hand in that too.

'I've coached Magic Johnson and Kareem Adbul Jabbar, I've coached against Jordan in his prime, I've played with some of the best players, and I can honestly say Wade is already up there'

'I would've given up 5 championships to get this 1'

>:(

That's why his nickname is Pat "Snake-hair" Riley...He's been known as a snake after he stabbed the Laker organization in the back during the Showtime era...Why do you think he's teaming up with Shaq and Gary Payton now and dismissing his Laker legacy?

He stabed the Lakers organization in the back during the Showtime era? Do tell...

Read into it (weren't you the one who asked for Laker books?)... He left because he had problems with upper-management, similar to Shaq, he had problems of demanding more than could be given...That's why he left in 1990, and then took a job with the Knicks a year later...He not only helped create the Lakers dominance, but helped destroy it as welll...Lakers could have easily won a couple more titles after the 1988 championship run had everyone co-existed...

Riley stepped down as coach of the Lakers after they lost to the Phoenix Suns in the 1990 NBA playoffs, amid rumors of player mistreatment and anger problems on his part.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pat_Riley#Los_Angeles_Lakers

They still wouldnt have beat the Bulls in that 90-91 Series because Jordan was just better adn so were the Bulls...

You don't know that, Magic and Worthy still had a lot left in them, they reached the finals with Mike Dunleavy as coach. I honestly think they would have won it all had the organization been held in tact and Pat Riley was still coaching...

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #33 on: September 29, 2006, 11:21:30 AM »
Dwayne Wade (with the help of NBA Refs)  Reigning World Champion  ;D

^^True.

The Lakers have never had help from the refs.

EVER.

::)

What are you rolling your eyes at? A good portion of the refs in the league blatantly HATE the Lakers, and it's been this way for quite some time...Why do you think Kobe is the only superstar who constantly gets shitted on by the refs? Even in 2004, Lakers got fucked over big time by the refs vs. the Pistons in the finals, and that's when SHAQ was still here...Fuck the refs and fuck the league, nothing will ever stop them from hating on the Lake Show...PeACe

Citizen-Y

« Reply #34 on: September 29, 2006, 02:30:55 PM »

^^True.

EVER.

What are you rolling your eyes at? A good portion of the refs in the league blatantly HATE the Lakers, and it's been this way for quite some time...Why do you think Kobe is the only superstar who constantly gets shitted on by the refs? Even in 2004, Lakers got fucked over big time by the refs vs. the Pistons in the finals, and that's when SHAQ was still here...Fuck the refs and fuck the league, nothing will ever stop them from hating on the Lake Show...PeACe

I am now convinced you are a gimmick account.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #35 on: September 29, 2006, 02:43:37 PM »

^^True.

EVER.

Open your eyes, I am not the only one saying this, smart guy.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #36 on: September 29, 2006, 02:49:28 PM »

fuck those list for not mention the truth. paul pierce is better than rip hamilton, michael redd, jason richardson, and vince carter.

:laugh:

PLANT

« Reply #37 on: September 29, 2006, 03:06:16 PM »
NIK man, youre so fucked up when it comes to Kobe and the Lakers......

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #38 on: September 29, 2006, 03:11:32 PM »
NIK man, youre so fucked up when it comes to Kobe and the Lakers......

How so? Explain...I'm not more fucked up than you bitching out on a bet... :-\

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #39 on: September 29, 2006, 03:36:21 PM »

yeah he plays both now (cuz of wally z.) but he's been a shooting guard his whole career. if mcgrady is on the list as a sg then so should Pierce.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #40 on: September 29, 2006, 04:45:56 PM »

^^True.

EVER.

Cuz youre out of hand when it comes to the Lakers...

The Best of 3 Worlds

Citizen-Y

« Reply #41 on: September 29, 2006, 05:19:20 PM »

^^True.

EVER.

My post was sarcasm, the Lakers have had more than enough calls go there way during their 3 peat.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #42 on: September 30, 2006, 12:19:27 AM »

^^True.

EVER.

My post was sarcasm, the Lakers have had more than enough calls go there way during their 3 peat.

yeah like game 6 against the Kings....In 2002 Playoffs

The Best of 3 Worlds

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #43 on: September 30, 2006, 12:21:29 AM »

yeah he plays both now (cuz of wally z.) but he's been a shooting guard his whole career. if mcgrady is on the list as a sg then so should Pierce.

Uh, Pierce started all of his games at small forward last season...T-Mac spent a good portion of last season playing shooting guard and he STILL wasn't named in the second article...PeA

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #44 on: September 30, 2006, 12:28:06 AM »

^^True.

EVER.

yeah like game 6 against the Kings....In 2002 Playoffs

Sorry, Kings got beat...Refs might miss calls, but they never purposely help the Lakers. I've seen how Kobe has been reffed throughout his career and he's the only superstar who has never gotten calls to go his way...Refs have always had trouble reffing Shaq, but that was something else...Like I said, watch the 2004 Finals...Detroit had a lot of help from the refs there as well...PeACe