Author Topic: Lupe Fiasco Gig Cancelled After Shooting  (Read 124 times)

Damien J.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Lupe Fiasco Gig Cancelled After Shooting
« on: September 27, 2006, 06:57:49 AM »
The fatal shooting of a man outside a London venue on Saturday evening has prompted the cancellation of a concert by rapper Lupe Fiasco tonight (Monday, September 25).

This evening's show at the Scala was pulled earlier on today following the death of an unnamed man, after he was shot outside the King's Cross venue on Saturday night.

The hotly tipped rap star, who has been a guest on Jay-Z's ongoing global tour, has been forced to cancel the gig, as police investigations continue.

A statement from Fiasco confirmed that the concert will not go ahead but announced plans for a rescheduled date in the U.K. capital next month.

It reads: "At present the Metropolitan Police risk assessment team will not allow the promoters to put this gig on. The show will be rescheduled to the Carling Islington Academy on 9th October 2006."

The man shot on Saturday night was confirmed dead in the early hours of Sunday morning.

This report is provided by Yahoo! Music
Yo! Raps - The Game Belongs To Us | www.yoraps.com

KURUPTION-81

Re: Lupe Fiasco Gig Cancelled After Shooting
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2006, 11:04:42 AM »
I think the venue was holding a "garage" event the night before, those events r pretty notorious for trouble.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

Diabolical

« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2006, 04:12:14 PM »
It's a shame that all those people missed out because of one idiot.

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2006, 05:04:02 PM »
London is gangsta!!
NO MORE WAR

Sikotic™

« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2006, 05:21:48 PM »
At least he hit somebody.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: September 27, 2006, 06:33:52 PM »

Lol what retards, what is it with rap and garage attracting these shitheads who seem to think a music venue is the perfect place for fatal stabbings and shootings.

Narrator

« Reply #6 on: September 27, 2006, 07:41:18 PM »

Lol what retards, what is it with rap and garage attracting these shitheads who seem to think a music venue is the perfect place for fatal stabbings and shootings.

Rival sets showing up to the venues not expecitng each other, then seeing other, guns and knives getting pulled, niggas getting into scuffles and gunfights.