Author Topic: Favorite Fresh prince episode  (Read 2760 times)

$do11a biLL$

Re: Favorite Fresh prince episode
« Reply #15 on: September 27, 2006, 09:55:06 AM »
the one where Will joins Carltons basketball team and owns and Carltons jealous and steals the ball from him and misses a hail mary shot was a pretty good episode too

westkoastanostra

« Reply #16 on: September 27, 2006, 10:22:08 AM »
right now the only one i can think of is when will gives carlton ecstacy and carlton wakes up in the hospital think he lost his virginity LOL

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: September 27, 2006, 02:05:59 PM »
right now the only one i can think of is when will gives carlton ecstacy and carlton wakes up in the hospital think he lost his virginity LOL

he gves him speed.

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • EastSide But I Represent The Whole F
« Reply #18 on: September 27, 2006, 03:12:26 PM »
She looks fucking hot in that episode- when shes lying down on the lwan chair...hot damn

*Uncle Phil and Will talking about that special teacher everyone has that pushes you to your maximum*

Uncle Phil: Man changed my life. He turned the skinny lil kid from South Carolina to the man you see befor you today.
Uncle Phil: And you know how? He chalenged me.
Will: To what ? A pie eating contest?  ;D

LMAO

-CaliKid-

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ^dime^
« Reply #19 on: September 28, 2006, 10:58:42 AM »
This show is classic, i can't pick one favorite episode because i like damn near the whole series.

Tha G In Deee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • If it don't make dollaz, it don't make sense.
« Reply #20 on: September 28, 2006, 02:11:15 PM »
"Geoffery get me my tools" "Do you mean your fork and knife?" :laugh:
:laugh: LMAO :laugh: Holy shit that was funny. Geoffery was always so hilarious with his sacrasim (despite the fact he was their butler).
^LOL...I like a Geoffrey moment where Carlton was puttin' toupee's on Uncle Phil's head for a thing he had to go to with Aunt Viv, & then Phil was looking at himself in the mirror with the toupee on & he was like 'I look like Little Richard: Attorney at Law' & then Geoffrey walks in & says 'Dinner is served.............A WOMP BOMP ALOO BOMP BALOMP BAM BOOM' LMAO...

Sanford - V. President of the Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The movement is Suckaa Free.
« Reply #21 on: September 29, 2006, 12:15:12 PM »
This show is classic, i can't pick one favorite episode because i like damn near the whole series.

Pick up 2 gats like Riley with a full 16 clip, on some sick shit like Lynch, while rippin a bitch's clit with beyonce's mouth on the tip of my dick.

Dangerous Crew Beeyatch!

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #22 on: September 29, 2006, 02:12:14 PM »
anybody remember the episode where Phil is running to be a judge; and they have to have an commercial to get ppl to vote.
and will makes that funny-ass commercial lol.

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

CoreG37

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #23 on: September 30, 2006, 09:29:27 PM »
anybody remember the episode where Phil is running to be a judge; and they have to have an commercial to get ppl to vote.

that commercial is FUCKING hilarious

one i like is this one

Will:  Taaaaaddddoooooowwww
Uncle Phil:  Ta-dow???  Oh oooooo, you slept with Janice!?

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #24 on: September 30, 2006, 10:50:14 PM »
:laugh: LMAO :laugh: Holy shit that was funny. Geoffery was always so hilarious with his sacrasim (despite the fact he was their butler).
^LOL...I like a Geoffrey moment where Carlton was puttin' toupee's on Uncle Phil's head for a thing he had to go to with Aunt Viv, & then Phil was looking at himself in the mirror with the toupee on & he was like 'I look like Little Richard: Attorney at Law' & then Geoffrey walks in & says 'Dinner is served.............A WOMP BOMP ALOO BOMP BALOMP BAM BOOM' LMAO...

LMFAO.  I saw that one on tv the other day.  Shit had me rollin!

Tha G In Deee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • If it don't make dollaz, it don't make sense.
« Reply #25 on: October 01, 2006, 12:23:58 AM »

^LMAO...yup that's one of my favorite FPOBA moments...

one i like is this one

^LMAO...that was messed up though, how he ended up goin' with her instead of her daughter...

But I also like the one where Will was going out with the 1st Lisa he met & he met her father (John Witherspoon) & then they went on an airplane ride & Lisa's dad bails out of the plane because it's about to crash because the engine died & then Will looks around with a hilarious look on his face after looking around for where Lisa's dad went & then he finally screams his ass off, LOL...

grasshiphopper

• 'G'
« Reply #26 on: October 01, 2006, 12:47:03 AM »
how many seasons were there?

CoreG37

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #27 on: October 01, 2006, 08:35:16 AM »

^LMAO...yup that's one of my favorite FPOBA moments...

one i like is this one

^LMAO...that was messed up though, how he ended up goin' with her instead of her daughter...

But I also like the one where Will was going out with the 1st Lisa he met & he met her father (John Witherspoon) & then they went on an airplane ride & Lisa's dad bails out of the plane because it's about to crash because the engine died & then Will looks around with a hilarious look on his face after looking around for where Lisa's dad went & then he finally screams his ass off, LOL...

that one where the plane crashed was hella funny.  that cat started playing with the red rooster and the fire and then there was john witherspoon singing "sometimes there's music"

lbc213

« Reply #28 on: October 01, 2006, 01:45:52 PM »
Can't believe yall forgot about "Doubleeeeeeeee Troubleeeeeee", the one were they go to vegas, the one were they have to strip to get the braclet back, the one with the female boxer in the gym, ... goddammit tooo much to mention

Tha Crip

« Reply #29 on: October 03, 2006, 05:54:06 PM »
best one for me is when uncle phill gets his hustle on at the pool hall and wins Wills money back
"I F**k Wit Feds Magazine"