Author Topic: Favorite Fresh prince episode  (Read 2761 times)

Tha G In Deee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • If it don't make dollaz, it don't make sense.
Re: Favorite Fresh prince episode
« Reply #45 on: October 18, 2006, 03:05:56 PM »
One of my favourite eps is the one where wil take lil nicky to see a show at the mall with the giant whale "dougie" and ends up brawling wit him back stage lolol.. fight scene is priceless. :D

oh i remember that...and at the end where santa comes with that hot chick lol
^LMAO...& then Nicky asks who Shaft is & then Will's like "Awww Nicky, you got a lot to learn" LOL

Another fav. of mine is when Will's mom wanted Will to move back to Philly with her & then Will was talking to Geoffrey about the Philly dilemma & then Geoffrey said something like "ohhhh...I'm sorry that I had you thinking that I actually CARED" LMAO...& then Will got him & his mom in the kitchen in private but Will threw his hat in the kitchen & made a wind blowing sound & he was like "ohhhhh look at what the wind did to my hat" LOL...

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #46 on: October 23, 2006, 11:18:06 AM »
my favourite is the one where Will's father comes back

I hear that...will smith can hit you emotionally with the best of em, i aint never really cried during a movie but i was tearin up during that. I can't even imagine what its like watchin that when you've acctually been in that situation or close to it, cause alotta people have...shit must hit hard. There's funnier episodes but that one is just great all around. I wish there were more episodes though, everytime i see a re-run i feel like ive seen it a hundred times before. Will Smith is a funny mother fucker though no matter how many times ive seen it.
i have a similar situation not knowing my dad very well, and that shit hit me hard...

The Best of 3 Worlds

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #47 on: October 23, 2006, 11:23:59 AM »

I hear that...will smith can hit you emotionally with the best of em, i aint never really cried during a movie but i was tearin up during that. I can't even imagine what its like watchin that when you've acctually been in that situation or close to it, cause alotta people have...shit must hit hard. There's funnier episodes but that one is just great all around. I wish there were more episodes though, everytime i see a re-run i feel like ive seen it a hundred times before. Will Smith is a funny mother fucker though no matter how many times ive seen it.
i have a similar situation not knowing my dad very well, and that shit hit me hard...

same when i saw it, i was fucked up after for a good hour or 2 and the next couple of times i saw that epiosde i changed teh channell.

Tha G In Deee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #48 on: October 23, 2006, 10:06:09 PM »

same when i saw it, i was fucked up after for a good hour or 2 and the next couple of times i saw that epiosde i changed teh channell.

^Yeah that one was real emotional...where he was like "how come he dont want me man?" & then he started cryin', it was real sad...

Tha G In Deee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #49 on: October 23, 2006, 10:09:20 PM »
Another favorite one of mine is the Halloween episode where Will has that bad dream that the whole family was Hexed & then Carlton was dressed as Macaulay Culkin LMAO...& then he washed the dye out but his head looked "like a snowcone"...Jazz & Hilary were in love & they did the "psssssssssssssht" handshake together, I died laughin'...& then Uncle Phil ended up gettin' caught "stealing bribes" & he would end up in jail...Ashley's tennis ball machine broke & then the look on Carlton's face where he told Geoffrey "ASHLEY WAS BEING ATTACKED BY THE TENNIS BALL MACHINE!!!" after Geoffrey asked what was going on was so hilarious...& when Geoffrey ended up being arrested for being in the U.S. illegally & then Carlton was like "Oh my god...the Hex has gone INTERNATIONAL!" ROFLMAO...that whole episode is classic... 8)

Digital Pimpin'

« Reply #50 on: October 24, 2006, 07:46:20 AM »
UK heads - Geoffery is in EastEnders!!!!!!

I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw it - he's aged a bit and he's playing a randy West Indian chap. Almost makes Eastenders worth watching.

I was expecting him to say "Master William" at one point.

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #51 on: October 24, 2006, 12:17:11 PM »
Yesterday on YTV i saw the one when he quits because they dont pay him well enough and carlton cheats on his exam lol.

Tha G In Deee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #52 on: October 24, 2006, 11:01:28 PM »
Yesterday on YTV i saw the one when he quits because they dont pay him well enough and carlton cheats on his exam lol.
^LMAO...that basketball coach is hilarious, he always has that lost look on his face but it cracks me up...Will & Carlton were trying to convince the coach that Carlton had an injury in his neck but they ended up gettin' caught anyway... 8)

CoreG37

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #53 on: October 25, 2006, 08:32:08 AM »
^LMAO...that basketball coach is hilarious, he always has that lost look on his face but it cracks me up...Will & Carlton were trying to convince the coach that Carlton had an injury in his neck but they ended up gettin' caught anyway... 8)

that coach is funny.  that one episode where the strategy was just pass it to will, he called carlton a chowderhead for suggesting something else

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #54 on: October 25, 2006, 10:57:37 AM »

"Yes Will you got us out of cheating"

Tha G In Deee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #55 on: October 25, 2006, 01:57:06 PM »

"Yes Will you got us out of cheating"
^^LOL & then he forgot the coach was still in the room & they got busted...

Another favorite of mine is when Uncle Phil had "dunlap syndrome" & Will said it was because "his belly done lapped over his belt" LMAO...& then Ashley was trying to get Phil to work out & lose weight & she told the Chinese & Pizza places not to deliver & all of the fast food places wouldn't give him any food...

CoreG37

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #56 on: October 25, 2006, 04:00:22 PM »
I like the sarcastic smart ass paramedic. "Sticks and stones will break yo' bones and a fitty foot fall will kill y'all"

Tha G In Deee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #57 on: October 29, 2006, 11:47:05 AM »
^LOL...that guy was hilarious, he was also the fireman who was getting Will & Carlton down from that hotel building when he said that...

LMAO that episode was on last night where Will & Lisa's dad were in the woods & then they were trying to make their camp fire bigger so Will poured Lisa's dad's Red Rooster hot sauce in & it blew up into a big flame & then Lisa's dad was like 'DAMN...& THAT was just the MILD!" LOL...

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #58 on: October 29, 2006, 12:08:42 PM »
LOL...I just saw the episode where he pretended to marry a bitch so that he could fuck her...That's some vicious ass shit, Will was almost rapin' bitches!

Tha G In Deee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #59 on: October 29, 2006, 12:13:09 PM »
LMAO...he got knocked the fuck out though when she punched him & then when he got dressed he had his pants all inside out & shit, she messed his head up big time...