Author Topic: "The Doctors Advocate" album cover  (Read 1398 times)

No Compute

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: "The Doctors Advocate" album cover
« Reply #30 on: September 24, 2006, 02:51:56 PM »
I hate album covers when it's just a picture of the rapper doing nothing or a shot of their face, be a little creative for fuck's sake.

you want him to be juggling baseballs while spinning on a unicycle?  this is rap, rappers usually have simple album covers.  I don't know why this is a big deal

to match their simple wack music

REGIME MOB 510

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: September 24, 2006, 11:05:03 PM »
i dont like either of them

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: September 25, 2006, 01:51:09 AM »
I hate album covers when it's just a picture of the rapper doing nothing or a shot of their face, be a little creative for fuck's sake.

you want him to be juggling baseballs while spinning on a unicycle?  this is rap, rappers usually have simple album covers.  I don't know why this is a big deal

You think it really goe slike that? Look at Mos Def's "Black On Both Sides" cover, Quik's CD covers, Wu-Tang's "The W" cover, Dre's "2001" cover, listen to the music and you'll see what's wrong with your equation.

J$crILLa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • J$crilla -aka- JDolla$iGn -aka- $crillVille
« Reply #33 on: September 27, 2006, 03:33:05 PM »
cool

$Eg2$

« Reply #34 on: September 27, 2006, 04:39:08 PM »

You think it really goe slike that? Look at Mos Def's "Black On Both Sides" cover, Quik's CD covers, Wu-Tang's "The W" cover, Dre's "2001" cover, listen to the music and you'll see what's wrong with your equation.

Real Talk

PICA$$O

• Lil Geezy
  • The Best of the Best
« Reply #35 on: September 27, 2006, 04:50:37 PM »
Dont HATE
And you wont be HATED
!   !   !   !   !   !   !   !   !

Trayvone

• 'G'
  • REPPIN NORTH LONG BEACH
« Reply #36 on: September 27, 2006, 07:13:22 PM »

LOL............exactly who gives a fuck how creative an album cover is or isn't. Has nothing to do with the music.