Author Topic: dubcc.com NBA fantasy league  (Read 2757 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: dubcc.com NBA fantasy league
« Reply #120 on: March 10, 2007, 08:21:17 PM »
I'm only doing it cuz I'm loaded at PG.
This trade proposal is swapping players at the exact same position, so how are you benefiting from this?

I was thinking of trading or dropping Andre Miller...I'm also giving up a lot of my threes, because I feel like I'm safe in the category. The trade benefits you, TRUST me, Jason Kidd is a fantasy beast, almost averaging a triple double...Take it or leave it now, homie...

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #121 on: March 10, 2007, 08:53:31 PM »
Jason Kidd's field goal % is disgusting.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #122 on: March 10, 2007, 08:58:18 PM »
I'm only doing it cuz I'm loaded at PG.
This trade proposal is swapping players at the exact same position, so how are you benefiting from this?

I was thinking of trading or dropping Andre Miller...I'm also giving up a lot of my threes, because I feel like I'm safe in the category. The trade benefits you, TRUST me, Jason Kidd is a fantasy beast, almost averaging a triple double...Take it or leave it now, homie...
Tell me if you plan on dropping Andre Miller.

mrceo

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • More Greens Than The Jolly Green Giant
« Reply #123 on: March 12, 2007, 12:28:12 AM »
Ahhhh....It feels good to be #1

i'm givin' u two dope PGs for a great one, plus i'll add whoever you want for any of your second class players??

Dude, don't kid yourself, LMAO. Arenas is the best in the league right now, TJ Ford is okay, and Mo Williams is still in the draft pool in a lot of leagues... :nawty:

PG Gilbert Arenas...Jason Kidd/Jamaal Tinsley
SG Josh Howard...Gerald Wallace
SF Carmelo Anthony...Andres Nocioni/Luke Walton
PF Elton Brand...Lamar Odom
C Chris Wilcox...Eddy Curry/Andrew Bynum

You probably wish you woulda made that trade now huh?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #124 on: March 12, 2007, 11:09:23 AM »
^^Yea, it does feel good to be number 1. ;) 8)

Hell naah I don't wish I woulda' made that trade! Are you nuts?! Arenas is a top 5 player. I got Mo Williams via free agency. ahahahahaha. I then traded Curry and Nocioni for Pau Gasol...The only thing holding me back from being the undisputed best right now is Odom's injury! The competition is steppin it up though...Ted (West Coast Kingz), africas seed, and keepin it real (depending on whether or not Wade makes it back) are right behind us! Playoffs should be interesting...PeACe

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #125 on: March 12, 2007, 11:11:46 AM »
Current roster:

Gilbert Arenas...Andre Miller/Mo Williams
Josh Howard...Andre Iguodala
Carmelo Anthony...Gerald Wallace/Josh Childress
Elton Brand...Lamar Odom
Pau Gasol...Chris Kaman/Nene

mrceo

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #126 on: March 13, 2007, 06:04:12 PM »

Hell naah I don't wish I woulda' made that trade! Are you nuts?! Arenas is a top 5 player. I got Mo Williams via free agency. ahahahahaha. I then traded Curry and Nocioni for Pau Gasol...The only thing holding me back from being the undisputed best right now is Odom's injury! The competition is steppin it up though...Ted (West Coast Kingz), africas seed, and keepin it real (depending on whether or not Wade makes it back) are right behind us! Playoffs should be interesting...PeACe

Arenas is no way a top 5 fantasy player, not even close, he kills people's FT% and FG% dramatically, and now he's not even gettin' any assists, he's fallin' off pretty bad.  Damn tho, I got my first loss this past week for the first time in like a couple months, it's aight tho, i'll be there come playoff time

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #127 on: March 13, 2007, 06:19:15 PM »

Arenas is no way a top 5 fantasy player, not even close, he kills people's FT% and FG% dramatically, and now he's not even gettin' any assists, he's fallin' off pretty bad.  Damn tho, I got my first loss this past week for the first time in like a couple months, it's aight tho, i'll be there come playoff time

LMAO@Arenas not being a top 5! That's quite funny, homie. He was ranked number 1 overall up until the all-star break! Right now he's ranked 4th overall by Yahoo, despite his slump of weak perfomances with Antawn Jamison out in the past month! AND WHERE THE FUCK DID YOU GET THE IDEA THAT HE KILLS FT%?! He shoots 85% from the line with over 9 attempts per game!! DAMN MAN, step that fantasy game up...

mrceo

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #128 on: March 14, 2007, 04:19:21 PM »
^^I didn't mean FT% I fucked up, I meant TO's, don't know what I was thinkin', but he's still not ranked 4th, yeah he WAS a top ranked fantast player but that is long gone, and where did you see that he was ranked 4th?  On the fantasy big board he's like 8th, you need to step your fantasy game up, holla at me in the fantasy finals and we'll see who comes out on top

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #129 on: March 14, 2007, 09:09:56 PM »
^^I didn't mean FT% I fucked up, I meant TO's, don't know what I was thinkin', but he's still not ranked 4th, yeah he WAS a top ranked fantast player but that is long gone, and where did you see that he was ranked 4th?  On the fantasy big board he's like 8th, you need to step your fantasy game up, holla at me in the fantasy finals and we'll see who comes out on top

Ummm, just look in the player pool. They have overall rankings on the right, Arenas is 4th, and he's been in and out of the first spot throughout the season. LOL@you not knowing his value and thinking he's worth TJ Ford and Mo Williams. :-X

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #130 on: March 29, 2007, 02:54:57 PM »
The Playoffs Are Among Us!

#1 seed Long Beach D'evils and #2 seed W.H. Bleezys (NIK) get a first round bye.
#3 seed africa's finest is up against #6 seed Green City Raiders.
#4 seed keepin_it_real is up against #5 seed West Coast Kings (Ted/dy).

8)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #131 on: March 29, 2007, 04:12:31 PM »
^^I missed that first spot by ONE missed shot. :o

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #132 on: March 29, 2007, 10:15:11 PM »
^^I missed that first spot by ONE missed shot. :o
Ain't that about a bitch? :nahnah: