Author Topic: some fucker just broke into my truck while I was at the gym  (Read 769 times)

acgrundy

some fucker just broke into my truck while I was at the gym
« on: September 27, 2006, 09:26:12 PM »
I must have left the door unlocked.  They stole 3 cases of cd's about 225 cd's worth.  Luckily I only carry burned cd's in my ride.  Luckily I had my Ipod on me.  They also stole all the change in my ashtray, which had about 100 pennies in it.  luckily they didn't steal my glasses, toolbox or my club and just some other miscellaneous stuff.  Really I didn't lose much monetarily wise, but its the principle of it.  I'd pay $1000 if I could go at whoever did it.  I would happily kill them without a shred of guilt or regret.  I hate the world, people are the most fucking worthless animals on the planet.  I hope the person gets hit by a truck and becomes paralyzed from the neck down.

Sparegeez

Re: some fucker just broke into my truck while I was at the gym
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2006, 09:28:55 PM »
Luckily smart people lock their doors when they leave their car at a public place.

Sikotic™

« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2006, 09:30:32 PM »
That blows man. Yesterday at my gym, someone smashed out the windows of somebodies ride, but didn't take anything.

It was probably some young faggots who have nothing else to do. Fuck em, they'll get theirs in due time.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

truedupbluedup

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2006, 09:32:02 PM »
I agree some people are bums, and I fuckin hate thieves, but Tanner what do you expect when you leave the door unlocked, I am sorry about what happened but you are lucky it isnt worse.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2006, 09:42:50 PM »
this nigga left his door unlocked and got robbed. oh shiet, give me a second to put on my surprised face...

:o

::)
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

acgrundy

« Reply #5 on: September 27, 2006, 09:50:32 PM »
yeah assholes I left my door unlocked.  It was an accident.  I lock it 99% of the time, but sometimes I forget.  Regardless that shouldn't matter.  I don't walk around looking for unlocked cars, I never have.  I've never fucked with someone's car and never stolen something from someone's car.  The world is a sad place.  Worthless people who posses no skills to make money have to steal from cars.  I just hope the fucker hates rap music.

Sikotic™

« Reply #6 on: September 27, 2006, 09:57:03 PM »
It seems like a crackhead broke into your truck if you think about the stuff they took.

I understand jackin the CD's, but the fuckin change? You gotta be on drugs to jack some pennies and dimes. Especially if it was in the ashtray. They were probably lookin for some joints or crack rocks in there, and just settled with a handful of change instead.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

acgrundy

« Reply #7 on: September 27, 2006, 10:22:49 PM »
All I know is they were a fag because they didn't steal my 1989 Oakland A's world series replica ring.  Only a fag wouldn't take that.

suckaa free

« Reply #8 on: September 27, 2006, 10:30:07 PM »
I must have left the door unlocked.  They stole 3 cases of cd's about 225 cd's worth.  Luckily I only carry burned cd's in my ride.  Luckily I had my Ipod on me.  They also stole all the change in my ashtray, which had about 100 pennies in it.  luckily they didn't steal my glasses, toolbox or my club and just some other miscellaneous stuff.  Really I didn't lose much monetarily wise, but its the principle of it.  I'd pay $1000 if I could go at whoever did it.  I would happily kill them without a shred of guilt or regret.  I hate the world, people are the most fucking worthless animals on the planet.  I hope the person gets hit by a truck and becomes paralyzed from the neck down.

that sucks dude.  was this in citrus heights?
« Last Edit: September 27, 2006, 10:33:10 PM by Suckaa Free got Beyonce's pussy on lock »

ecrazy

« Reply #9 on: September 27, 2006, 10:30:29 PM »
All I know is they were a fag because they didn't steal my 1989 Oakland A's world series replica ring.  Only a fag wouldn't take that.
Why Would You Have Such a Atrocity?

acgrundy

« Reply #10 on: September 27, 2006, 10:43:44 PM »

that sucks dude.  was this in citrus heights?

yeah citrus heights.  Whatever, every area in Sacramento is a shithole.  I can't wait to get the fuck outta here.

suckaa free

« Reply #11 on: September 27, 2006, 10:48:15 PM »
^really?  IMO, Sac aint that bad dogg, go to the bay area if you really want to see some fucked up shit.

but still, hope those fuckers that fucked yo shit up have it comin to em.   :baseballbat:

acgrundy

« Reply #12 on: September 27, 2006, 10:50:54 PM »
pretty much all big cities are shitholes, full of shitholes.  Thats why my dream is to move to an island where there is very few people and it is nice and peaceful because I basically hate most people.

suckaa free

« Reply #13 on: September 27, 2006, 10:52:29 PM »
^Fiji Islands is the place for you then.

SGV

« Reply #14 on: September 28, 2006, 06:53:37 AM »
Technically, he didn't break in. He just opened the door. LOL.