Author Topic: some fucker just broke into my truck while I was at the gym  (Read 767 times)

Sikotic™

Re: some fucker just broke into my truck while I was at the gym
« Reply #30 on: September 28, 2006, 06:21:04 PM »
maybe it was somebody fuckin with you like one of youre freinds...and hes gonna return it later
That happened to me during high school. My car was parked in the parking lot and it was an old 88 gold Audi with only a cassette player. The only way I could bump my CD's was by hooking up my CD player with a casette adapter. I get in my car ready to go home, and my CD player is gone. I fuckin went ballistic because I just bought it.

Then a couple dudes I knew (they were into some crazy shit: coke, tweekin', acid, etc.) came up to me the next day, and asked me if I wanted to buy a CD player off them for $50. They open their bag, and there's my fucking CD player, which I bought for $95, by the way, crackhead motherfuckers. I asked them where they got it, and they said from some shitty gold Audi. I told them that was my shitty Audi, and then they just looked at eachother lol.

The situation got funny afterwards because it was this awkward silence since they really didnt want to give it back. So I told them "I would like my stuff back", and they reluctantly gave it back, since we were all cool with eachother, and I helped them out of a couple jams.

I'm just pissed they wanted to sell the shit for half price.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #31 on: September 28, 2006, 06:24:19 PM »
maybe it was somebody fuckin with you like one of youre freinds...and hes gonna return it later
That happened to me during high school. My car was parked in the parking lot and it was an old 88 gold Audi with only a cassette player. The only way I could bump my CD's was by hooking up my CD player with a casette adapter. I get in my car ready to go home, and my CD player is gone. I fuckin went ballistic because I just bought it.

Then a couple dudes I knew (they were into some crazy shit: coke, tweekin', acid, etc.) came up to me the next day, and asked me if I wanted to buy a CD player off them for $50. They open their bag, and there's my fucking CD player, which I bought for $95, by the way, crackhead motherfuckers. I asked them where they got it, and they said from some shitty gold Audi. I told them that was my shitty Audi, and then they just looked at eachother lol.

The situation got funny afterwards because it was this awkward silence since they really didnt want to give it back. So I told them "I would like my stuff back", and they reluctantly gave it back, since we were all cool with eachother, and I helped them out of a couple jams.

I'm just pissed they wanted to sell the shit for half price.

LOL@you not socking them in the chin...You can't just let people shit on you like that, homie... :-\

Sikotic™

« Reply #32 on: September 28, 2006, 06:30:46 PM »
You're right, I probably should of, but at the time I let it slide. I'm kinda happy I didn't slap them around though because these guys stole a Land Rover and took it to a chop shop last time I heard from them. It's probably better to be on their good side.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

J Bananas

« Reply #33 on: September 28, 2006, 06:35:11 PM »
thats fucked up grundy, ive had that happen a couple times in oakland and the anger kills you. i hope you somehow catch them one day.

acgrundy

« Reply #34 on: September 28, 2006, 06:43:51 PM »
thats fucked up grundy, ive had that happen a couple times in oakland and the anger kills you. i hope you somehow catch them one day.

I don't say much is impossible, but it would be damn near impossible for me to catch them.  I would have no clue where to even begin.  I'm over it tho, like I said they were all burned cd's, and I didn't even really listen to half of them, so it just means I have to buy some more cases and burn more cd's.  just a pain in the ass.  like I said I was more angry at the principle of it.

Sparegeez

« Reply #35 on: September 28, 2006, 07:39:14 PM »

I know this is off-topic, but where did you live in Oakland? East, West, North what?

J Bananas

« Reply #36 on: September 28, 2006, 08:51:59 PM »
^north pole, 52nd and market, right down the street from mist fab!

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #37 on: September 28, 2006, 11:21:33 PM »
Get Em Grundy!

The Best of 3 Worlds

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #38 on: September 29, 2006, 01:08:15 PM »
Damn that sucks. When niggas jack stuff from me I just pray I find that asshole who did it...never happens...but I'm sorry man...that many cds too?? Got Damn.

you ever seen the Jae Millz And J.R. Writer Freestyle??

Yeah I saw that shit a while ago but I just watched it again right now.  8)

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #39 on: September 29, 2006, 04:28:07 PM »
Damn that sucks. When niggas jack stuff from me I just pray I find that asshole who did it...never happens...but I'm sorry man...that many cds too?? Got Damn.

you ever seen the Jae Millz And J.R. Writer Freestyle??

Yeah I saw that shit a while ago but I just watched it again right now.  8)

and People say Dipset cant spit  ::)

The Best of 3 Worlds