Author Topic: Game Said On BET "Dre Not On Album"  (Read 1222 times)

BulgarianRapper

• Lil Geezy
  • Бира.
Re: Game Said On BET "Dre Not On Album"
« Reply #30 on: September 29, 2006, 02:12:33 AM »
When the album drops u'll all see.
Without Dre on the album... mistake...
P.S.: Dr. Dre or Dre?

kingwell

« Reply #31 on: September 29, 2006, 05:04:54 AM »
How the fuck did you see 106 already? It doesn't come on till 6 out here.

Anyway, IF this is true then Game is confusing as a bitch. He just said Dre WAS on the album last week.

He said he has Dre cuts that were for the album still.  Doesn't mean they made the final album.

Peacock

• 'G'
  • but no worries, I protected my "investment"
« Reply #32 on: September 29, 2006, 05:07:15 AM »
yeah i just saw him say it. the album is gonna be nice but this dude is incredibly strange. "the doctors advocate" won't have dre on it? lol
That is funny why name the album that.  LOL
Dre doesn't like courts, you know, Snoop back in the days, Murder was the case, so yeah, but The Game is still his advocate

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #33 on: September 29, 2006, 06:41:34 AM »
dre is a puss
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

SlickPants

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: September 29, 2006, 09:57:46 AM »
if dr. dre doesn't want to work with game, he has his reasons to do that.  after all the good music he put out i trust him to make the right descision.

i saw the game interview on BET today -- it was really good.  i'm a lot more excited for his album now.  does anyone have a youtube link or something?

plus this guy, in addition to being everywhere and having crazy promo, is going to be on nas first single and fat joe's second single.  the timing is almost perfect.

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #35 on: September 29, 2006, 10:25:43 AM »
Not suprised Dre aint on it, more annoyed by the fact Dre aint over seeing it. Im a little worried this albums gonna be a bit all over the place without Dre on some quality control.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

youngmessnucca

« Reply #36 on: September 29, 2006, 10:31:14 AM »
Dre's beats do make Game. Well at least now we get to watch game go double wood and i wont have to change my screen name.

Crack Tastic

« Reply #37 on: September 29, 2006, 10:46:03 AM »
Well at least now we get to watch game go double wood and i wont have to change my screen name.
explination please.

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #38 on: September 29, 2006, 10:50:56 AM »
Dre's beats do make Game. Well at least now we get to watch game go double wood and i wont have to change my screen name.

I cant see this album flopping, id expect it to go double platinum.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

$Eg2$

« Reply #39 on: September 29, 2006, 10:54:23 AM »

Game's gonna be fine all of his mixtapes have been fire One blood is doin good. Shit when I first heard it I was one of those catz sayn "all shit Game fucked up he aint gonna blow up with this One Blood shit" but come on the shit is on TRL LOL thats hard to do for a rapper. Just becuz alot of you catz hate on Game we know u do Phillyboy and Detox=Dre's Gurl but Game has lots of fans that are kids just like 50 did at one time and we know those lil kids are gonna be with there parents buyn that cd when it comes out tellin u my lil brothers are Game Groupies like a mufucka and all there lil friends and cuzins are also my point is dude gonna sell sum records lots of his fanz are jr high/high school kids that will buy the album.

The King Of L.A

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FUCK YOU !!!
« Reply #40 on: September 29, 2006, 11:39:03 AM »
who has the video on youtube . and will it be aired again

youngmessnucca

« Reply #41 on: September 29, 2006, 11:58:16 AM »

Game's gonna be fine all of his mixtapes have been fire One blood is doin good. Shit when I first heard it I was one of those catz sayn "all shit Game fucked up he aint gonna blow up with this One Blood shit" but come on the shit is on TRL LOL thats hard to do for a rapper. Just becuz alot of you catz hate on Game we know u do Phillyboy and Detox=Dre's Gurl but Game has lots of fans that are kids just like 50 did at one time and we know those lil kids are gonna be with there parents buyn that cd when it comes out tellin u my lil brothers are Game Groupies like a mufucka and all there lil friends and cuzins are also my point is dude gonna sell sum records lots of his fanz are jr high/high school kids that will buy the album.

I think your the 1st Game fanboy on this site to acutually say something that comes close to making a point. Wow I'm actually stunned. He's still not gonna go platinum within 6 weeks and I wont have to change my s/n so Im good.

Crack Tastic

« Reply #42 on: September 29, 2006, 11:59:42 AM »

I think your the 1st Game fanboy on this site to acutually say something that comes close to making a point. Wow I'm actually stunned. He's still not gonna go platinum within 6 weeks and I wont have to change my s/n so Im good.
was this a bet?

youngmessnucca

« Reply #43 on: September 29, 2006, 12:03:55 PM »
Yeah I made a bet with some one that if Game didnt go plat within 6 months I would gladly change my screen name to something saying how "talanted" game is. I dont remeber exactly. ill have to look up my post history...actually i wont have to because game wont go platinum anyways.

d-nice

« Reply #44 on: September 29, 2006, 12:11:42 PM »
I had a similar bet with one of my homeboys about whether or not Ice Cube's album would sell at least 400,000 to a million in a year.