Author Topic: how many buds of weed in a gram/8th/what have you?  (Read 479 times)

"THE" MoSav

Re: how many buds of weed in a gram/8th/what have you?
« Reply #15 on: September 28, 2006, 11:25:07 PM »
this thread makes no sense.

No it sure doesnt

The Best of 3 Worlds

We Fly High

« Reply #16 on: September 29, 2006, 12:00:00 AM »
all i have to say is, Wow.

Westcoastin'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Revenge is the sweetest joy next to gettin pussy
« Reply #17 on: September 29, 2006, 09:37:07 AM »
yea kid, you cant measure weed in buds,  buds come in all sizes and can be denser...so busts out more bowls...

you can measure in bowls, blunts or grams.

the standard bong bowl holds about .2/.3 grams,and pipe bowls hold a bit more, but they both can be more or less, especially since you made the bowl yourself.

when i roll joints, a personal one would be about .5, one to split would be about a G.

you dont know anyone with a scale or who could eyeball it for you?
and you're 17 and dont know a single person who would have a cig? just walk out the backdoor of your school and open your eyes

peace
been rockin' longer than niggas twice my age
back in the days before Bob Marley was rockin' a fade
before Honest Abe signed the paper that freed slaves
before Neanderthals was drawing on walls in caves
I existed, in the garden of Eden gettin' lifted
stickin' dick to Eve before she was Adam's mistress
before Christ created Christmas, I been in lyrical fitness
the Canibus is spittin' til' he's spitless - Canibus

Ðøšïå

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: September 29, 2006, 09:51:24 AM »
smart guy, you do realize that you are talking about weight don't you?  1 bud could weigh half a gram or it could weight an oz.

Cowboy

« Reply #19 on: September 29, 2006, 12:22:44 PM »
you don't know one person that smokes cigs? where do you live?

and a nugget that would come out of a bag i get is bigger than a fuckin dime or penny

Just Another Sunny day in California

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Twin Turbos....yeeeee
« Reply #21 on: September 29, 2006, 03:27:34 PM »
i never thought i would say this about a budsmoke, but you have smoked yourself retarded mang
Oh I like this one... One dog goes one way, the other dog goes the other way, and this guy's sayin', "Whadda ya want from me?

'DsR'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: September 29, 2006, 05:56:51 PM »
you havent even SEEN a cigarette in 5 years?? is that even possible.. im guessin from ur sig ur living in surrey.. you live in vancouver, you're 17 and u dont what a gram is???sad..

"fuck under tha influence im hella fucked up, swervin down the freeway spillin my cup"

Shawn Nutt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: September 29, 2006, 06:24:19 PM »
you havent even SEEN a cigarette in 5 years?? is that even possible.. im guessin from ur sig ur living in surrey.. you live in vancouver, you're 17 and u dont what a gram is???sad..

ive seen a cigarette.... have i looked inside and wondered how much was in one? no

like i said, i dont buy weed, i just smoke it

if u dumbasses read what i said, you'd realize it does make sense... "how much does a bud weigh AT A CERTAIN SIZE"... nowhere does it say "at any size"... i gave a specific size, so it makes perfect sense

im done here anyways, i tried to drop it but u fags just keep bumping it up, just repeating what the last guy said... if its already been said why waste your time to post?

J Bananas

« Reply #24 on: September 29, 2006, 06:25:46 PM »
I hate melanin deficient (except quiet truth)

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #25 on: September 29, 2006, 06:35:50 PM »
kid are you like 15 or just fuckin stupid? nothing in this thread youve asked makes sense. youve never seen an unpackaged cigarette and you get your bud in random bags which you have no clue about. can you take a pic of ur bud right now?

ahahaa
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

acgrundy

« Reply #26 on: September 29, 2006, 07:03:56 PM »

if u dumbasses read what i said, you'd realize it does make sense... "how much does a bud weigh AT A CERTAIN SIZE"... nowhere does it say "at any size"... i gave a specific size, so it makes perfect sense

See thats where you make yourself sound very fuckin dumb.  Even dumbasses in this thread are calling you dumb.  6 different buds all of THE SAME CERTAIN SIZE can all weigh different amounts.

J Bananas

« Reply #27 on: September 29, 2006, 07:08:10 PM »
shawns gonna go blaze away his anger at us with a big bag of catnip his friends been giving him, toke up little buddy!

'DsR'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: September 29, 2006, 07:22:30 PM »
^lol, thats what i was thinkin.. if the guy doesnt even know what a gram is, how does he know hes acually getting weed, it could easily be shake or some shit

"fuck under tha influence im hella fucked up, swervin down the freeway spillin my cup"

Ðøšïå

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: September 29, 2006, 07:45:40 PM »

ive seen a cigarette.... have i looked inside and wondered how much was in one? no

like i said, i dont buy weed, i just smoke it

im done here anyways, i tried to drop it but u fags just keep bumping it up, just repeating what the last guy said... if its already been said why waste your time to post?

there is a thing in the world called density