Author Topic: Shaq on Stephen A. Smith  (Read 1408 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: Shaq on Stephen A. Smith
« Reply #60 on: October 04, 2006, 01:22:59 PM »
Kobe's snitch LOL shut the fuck up Shaq's a cop A fuckin pig so whut that look like

Kobe >>> Shaq and D Wade overrated ass

i'd rather be a cop than a dude who cheats on his wife

Are you retarded? SHAQ cheats on his wife...Jordan cheated on his wife. Magic cheated on his wife...99% of NBA players have cheated on their wives, it's just how the life on the road gets to them. Of course, you're a fucking brainwashed dude who eats the shit he gets fed in the media and actually believes Kobe is the anti-Christ and the terrible NBA player who, OMG!, CHEATS ON HIS WIFE!. LMAO@Jake.

shaq's wife looks like a monkey, jordan's wife looks like gorilla, and magic's wife looks like a chimpanzee, i'm not saying i condone their acts, which i don't , you should never cheat on your wife, but like i said i'd rather be a cop then cheat on my wife, ESPECIALLY if i had kobe's wife, if i'm retarded then kobe is brain dead, why would you try to FUCK that up.

Kobe is brain-dead cuz he cheated, but it's okay for Shaq? LMAO. Do you know what it's like for these athletes to have all sorts of different pussy thrown in their face and to have to stick with ONE for the rest of their life? That's HELL on a male. It's not even about looks dude, you're acting immature...LOL. It's called human nature, the temptation is so great that the majority of athletes do fall into it, right or wrong. Has nothing to do with being brain-dead, Kobe's wife knows she has a fucking gem and she will never let that go...PeACe

dude i just said i don't condone that shit, it's never okay. if you can't handle trying to be faithful , then you shouldn't get married in the first place, just stay a bachelor and fuck 2,000 girls like chamberlin.  and damn man you talk about me having "shaq's dick up my ass " when i havn't even dissed you but then you go and say something like this :
Kobe's wife knows she has a fucking gem and she will never let that go
i'm sorry but that's too  :camp: Kobe is a retard for cheating on his wife, especially with some ugly ass white girl, when he's got this at home i don't care if i had jenna jameson wanting to suck my dick....i'd fly vanessa out  to colorado

When did I diss you? I'm dissing your knowledge on this subject and thought process regarding Shaq, I have no problems with you as a person. To Vannesa, Kobe MUST be a gem. this guy is on top of the world, she's a nobody, some good lookin' Hispanic chick off the streets. Kobe can replace her with the snap of a finger, do you think she can do the same? You're right, Kobe made a mistake, but it was a very common mistake in the league, a mistake almost every top star has fallen for, and for you to use that as a diss towards Kobe just shows how partial you are towards Shaq, despite the fact that Kobe is your home-town hero and Shaq is the widely-proclaimed LAKER VILLAIN.  ::)

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #61 on: October 04, 2006, 01:47:18 PM »
this is getting good, arguing Lakers in the 90's, I miss that era, even though we always lost to the fuckin' Jazz.

Here's some points I want to bring up.

Cedric was traded after Shaq came in, the Horry trade came because both players fucked up their team's chemistry, and both players needed a change. Cedric did well for AZ, because he lives there and it seems he wanted to be there more. He never reached his potential, though I do miss calling him the 'Cise. Horry, well, he helped the Lakers just a little bit.

Glen Rice should have NEVER, EVER been brought in by the Lakers. I know for a fact that Kobe wanted Eddie Jones to be there. Prior to the Eddie Jones trade, Eddie was Kobe's only true friend, as the team was on Shaq's side. Eddie wanted Eddie out for many reasons, his style of play missed with his inside presents, Eddie was Kobe's friend, therefore weaking Kobe's lockerroom influence, and Shaq wanted a shooter. Glen Rice never panned out, and it seemed like Rick Fox was getting more minutes at the 3 during Rice's time there. Now Eddie was a rising star back then, mainly because Shaq was in the middle, so that allowed Eddie lanes in the middle which Kobe took advantage of. If Eddie stayed, the Lakers would have even been more dominate in their 3 peat, and I feel like Eddie Jones instead of Devone George in 2003-2004 would have been better at the 4 to go with Malone, Payton, Shaq and Kobe. But who's saying with Jones they could have still won. It's all relative though, they still won without him, but it's fucked up the way he left.

Shaq is known for paying his girlfriends, or showering them with gifts. He let his baby's momma's live in his mansions, and has bought women cars. When Shaq talked shit on LA, tons of women called with the same story... lol. A couple insulted the Little Big Daddy's size as well, but who's to believe who. It's known though in So.Cal. that Shaq pays off his women. But then again, in the butt crack of Baka'z Field, news travels slower there.

Shaq should have stayed on the Lakers. The Lakers were looking to build around Kobe, and it was time for Shaq to step back and let Kobe handle the team. Kareem did it with Magic, Bird wanted to do it in Boston, and so on. He did win in Miami, that's fine, I am a huge Shaq fan, but last year the Lakers would have won, and Phil would have never left, if Shaq just took a back set and allowed Kobe to be the man. He showed he can do it with Wade on the team, but Shaq's hatred for Kobe runs deep. Right now, he'd have ring number 5 if he'd just let Kobe take over, and the transition from Shaq to Kobe would have been smoother. Odom would still be in Miami with Bulter and Wade, they would have been fine, and the Heat and Laker's would both still be contenders. It's a matter of Shaq not giving back to his team, and not supporting the younger player that once supported him.

Also, Kobe's wife, I'd never cheat on her. She's a dime and a half. But lets look back at Miss Vanessa Lane. Before you add the Bryant at the end... lol

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #62 on: October 04, 2006, 02:00:40 PM »
this is getting good, arguing Lakers in the 90's, I miss that era, even though we always lost to the fuckin' Jazz.

Here's some points I want to bring up.

Cedric was traded after Shaq came in, the Horry trade came because both players fucked up their team's chemistry, and both players needed a change. Cedric did well for AZ, because he lives there and it seems he wanted to be there more. He never reached his potential, though I do miss calling him the 'Cise. Horry, well, he helped the Lakers just a little bit.

Glen Rice should have NEVER, EVER been brought in by the Lakers. I know for a fact that Kobe wanted Eddie Jones to be there. Prior to the Eddie Jones trade, Eddie was Kobe's only true friend, as the team was on Shaq's side. Eddie wanted Eddie out for many reasons, his style of play missed with his inside presents, Eddie was Kobe's friend, therefore weaking Kobe's lockerroom influence, and Shaq wanted a shooter. Glen Rice never panned out, and it seemed like Rick Fox was getting more minutes at the 3 during Rice's time there. Now Eddie was a rising star back then, mainly because Shaq was in the middle, so that allowed Eddie lanes in the middle which Kobe took advantage of. If Eddie stayed, the Lakers would have even been more dominate in their 3 peat, and I feel like Eddie Jones instead of Devone George in 2003-2004 would have been better at the 4 to go with Malone, Payton, Shaq and Kobe. But who's saying with Jones they could have still won. It's all relative though, they still won without him, but it's fucked up the way he left.

Shaq is known for paying his girlfriends, or showering them with gifts. He let his baby's momma's live in his mansions, and has bought women cars. When Shaq talked shit on LA, tons of women called with the same story... lol. A couple insulted the Little Big Daddy's size as well, but who's to believe who. It's known though in So.Cal. that Shaq pays off his women. But then again, in the butt crack of Baka'z Field, news travels slower there.

Shaq should have stayed on the Lakers. The Lakers were looking to build around Kobe, and it was time for Shaq to step back and let Kobe handle the team. Kareem did it with Magic, Bird wanted to do it in Boston, and so on. He did win in Miami, that's fine, I am a huge Shaq fan, but last year the Lakers would have won, and Phil would have never left, if Shaq just took a back set and allowed Kobe to be the man. He showed he can do it with Wade on the team, but Shaq's hatred for Kobe runs deep. Right now, he'd have ring number 5 if he'd just let Kobe take over, and the transition from Shaq to Kobe would have been smoother. Odom would still be in Miami with Bulter and Wade, they would have been fine, and the Heat and Laker's would both still be contenders. It's a matter of Shaq not giving back to his team, and not supporting the younger player that once supported him.

Also, Kobe's wife, I'd never cheat on her. She's a dime and a half. But lets look back at Miss Vanessa Lane. Before you add the Bryant at the end... lol

You obviously know a lot more on the subject than Jake, and basically just confirmed a good portion of what I just said...Thank you.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #63 on: October 04, 2006, 02:22:44 PM »
Kobe's snitch LOL shut the fuck up Shaq's a cop A fuckin pig so whut that look like

Are you retarded? SHAQ cheats on his wife...Jordan cheated on his wife. Magic cheated on his wife...99% of NBA players have cheated on their wives, it's just how the life on the road gets to them. Of course, you're a fucking brainwashed dude who eats the shit he gets fed in the media and actually believes Kobe is the anti-Christ and the terrible NBA player who, OMG!, CHEATS ON HIS WIFE!. LMAO@Jake.

shaq's wife looks like a monkey, jordan's wife looks like gorilla, and magic's wife looks like a chimpanzee, i'm not saying i condone their acts, which i don't , you should never cheat on your wife, but like i said i'd rather be a cop then cheat on my wife, ESPECIALLY if i had kobe's wife, if i'm retarded then kobe is brain dead, why would you try to FUCK that up.

Kobe is brain-dead cuz he cheated, but it's okay for Shaq? LMAO. Do you know what it's like for these athletes to have all sorts of different pussy thrown in their face and to have to stick with ONE for the rest of their life? That's HELL on a male. It's not even about looks dude, you're acting immature...LOL. It's called human nature, the temptation is so great that the majority of athletes do fall into it, right or wrong. Has nothing to do with being brain-dead, Kobe's wife knows she has a fucking gem and she will never let that go...PeACe

dude i just said i don't condone that shit, it's never okay. if you can't handle trying to be faithful , then you shouldn't get married in the first place, just stay a bachelor and fuck 2,000 girls like chamberlin.  and damn man you talk about me having "shaq's dick up my ass " when i havn't even dissed you but then you go and say something like this :
i'm sorry but that's too  :camp: Kobe is a retard for cheating on his wife, especially with some ugly ass white girl, when he's got this at home i don't care if i had jenna jameson wanting to suck my dick....i'd fly vanessa out  to colorado

When did I diss you? I'm dissing your knowledge on this subject and thought process regarding Shaq, I have no problems with you as a person. To Vannesa, Kobe MUST be a gem. this guy is on top of the world, she's a nobody, some good lookin' Hispanic chick off the streets. Kobe can replace her with the snap of a finger, do you think she can do the same? You're right, Kobe made a mistake, but it was a very common mistake in the league, a mistake almost every top star has fallen for, and for you to use that as a diss towards Kobe just shows how partial you are towards Shaq, despite the fact that Kobe is your home-town hero and Shaq is the widely-proclaimed LAKER VILLAIN.  ::)

in your eyes he's a 'laker villain" but you go out on the street people still wear shaq jerseys, fact i can spot more shaq jerseys in southern california than lamar odom ones and probably just as many kobe ones, if i'm shaq nuts you're definatey on kobe's

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #64 on: October 04, 2006, 02:38:39 PM »
I wouldn't lie, I got a Shaq jersey, not a Odom one, and my Shaq one is the $100 athentic one, not the $40 one like I got for Kobe. I will get a $100 Kobe, but not for a while. I jumped at a Shaq though. I'm more of a Shaq fan than Kobe, but in the end, Lakers are my main alliance. I support the Lakers before I support Shaq. I was a Shaq fan when he was in Orlando, I use to watch every game I could, but when they played the Lakers, I'm rooting for Campell to stop Shaq. (It's amazing, Elden is the only player I've ever seen to be able to guard Shaq one on one in Shaq's prime and hold him under 30 points.) I was for Shaq staying on the Lakers, but in the end, it's either you're a Laker's fan, or your a Shaq fan. As a Shaq fan, you can't root for the Lakers. Your team is now the Heat.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #65 on: October 04, 2006, 03:14:06 PM »

lmao its funny you mention that. my aunt actually knows a girl who claims she had something goin on with shaq. she mentioned the same thing about shaq not being so big (you know what i mean). she even said shaq would call the radio stations and dedicate songs to her but tell them its from "you know who". so yeah i'd say its a FACT he cheats on his wife. but as much as I love kb, thats till no excuse to tell on dude like that.

ps: i liked glenn rice on the lakers. he was our only sharp shooter in the triangle.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

$Eg2$

« Reply #66 on: October 04, 2006, 03:46:59 PM »
^then why are you avoiding the question?

Read my fuckin profile you piece of shit since its that important to you how old I am LOL

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #67 on: October 04, 2006, 03:59:17 PM »

in your eyes he's a 'laker villain" but you go out on the street people still wear shaq jerseys, fact i can spot more shaq jerseys in southern california than lamar odom ones and probably just as many kobe ones, if i'm shaq nuts you're definatey on kobe's

Yea, and there's also a lot more fake Laker fans than true ones (Kobe still outsold Shaq in jersey numbers by MILES)...What's your point though?  In every HARDCORE Laker fan that I've known's opinion, Shaq took a big shit on the Laker franchise and blew his chance to be the biggest chapter in the Laker legacy. You just obviously don't know the half, just by reading what you've said, you're just a dude who grew up lovin' Shaq and can't accept that the man ain't that great of a person and he selfishly tore down not only your organization, but Orlando's as well. It's alright, Jake, keep lovin' Shaq...I see where you're comin' from, he could rape your mom and you'd still love him the same. :-X

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #68 on: October 04, 2006, 04:01:58 PM »
I wouldn't lie, I got a Shaq jersey, not a Odom one, and my Shaq one is the $100 athentic one, not the $40 one like I got for Kobe.

Haven't sported my Shaq jersey in years, but I've got 2 Odom jerseys, one Reebok white and one Nike purple... 8)

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #69 on: October 05, 2006, 07:01:25 AM »
got the Kobe white, that's my Laker jersey I wear, and I got the Shaq yellow, from 1997, so the old school without the side stuff. I am getting a white Kobe 24 around Christmas, I should make my girlfriend buy it for me.

But the bottomline is this. George, Kobe, Fisher, Cook, Slava, Rush, these were all young players for the Lakers that were trying to help Shaq win his 4th title. The thing is, once your time starts winding down, you take a back set, and let the young guys take over, but you stay and help with rebuilding. Shaq was to do with Kareem did, let Kobe take over, and help the franchise that helped him win titles. They traded Eddie Jones for Shaq, they did whatever he wanted. He wanted GP and Malone on his team, they did it, Shaq was basically the GM, especially after West left. It was his time to give back to the team that gave him 3 titles. There was no loyality, and it hurt the Lakers more than Shaq, and they knew it would, but it have to be done.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #70 on: October 05, 2006, 10:38:33 AM »
^^Yup, you hit it on the nail.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #71 on: October 05, 2006, 01:57:46 PM »
It's a shame tho. If the Lakers had the new-and-improved Shaq that we see on Miami, we would be in the midst of another three-peat. Like I've always said, Shaq became a PERFECT team mate after he turned his back on the Lakers. Too bad he's doin it all just to make Kobe look bad. I guess that's the Shaq "maturity' we hear so much about.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #72 on: October 05, 2006, 02:04:54 PM »
It's a shame tho. If the Lakers had the new-and-improved Shaq that we see on Miami, we would be in the midst of another three-peat. Like I've always said, Shaq became a PERFECT team mate after he turned his back on the Lakers. Too bad he's doin it all just to make Kobe look bad. I guess that's the Shaq "maturity' we hear so much about.

Shaq coulda been undisputedly the best big man to ever step foot on a basketball court, that's the biggest shame of all. If he was as down with conditioning and working on his game as much as he was down with Big Mac's, and if he was slightly more intelligent, we'd be in the midst of a 7peat! Basically, if Shaq wasn't such a big immature asshole, Lakers could have been by far the undisputed greatest franchise in all of sports history (not that they already aren't 8))... but yea, very sad to see "Laker fans" supporting this overgrown child. :-X