Author Topic: Which rapper has fallen off the hardest?  (Read 828 times)

Don Mega

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Doggpound just for the fuck of it
Re: Which rapper has fallen off the hardest?
« Reply #30 on: December 11, 2001, 04:20:04 AM »

nigga pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez  

uhm... didn't you say u was white?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Trauma-san

« Reply #31 on: December 11, 2001, 04:23:19 AM »
Kurupt has fell off the most.  Easily, over everyone else rapping, because he had the most to lose.  So tight, coulda been the greatest ever, now he's just wayyyy below average.  Pisses me off, man.  Snoop's worst song was better than kurupt's average one now.

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Humankind will thrive on compassion
« Reply #32 on: December 11, 2001, 05:09:49 AM »

oh yeah, gay-z

lol... dissin him personally only showez ya neva liked him anyway....so how could he fall of....?

p.s if you ever liked him why ya dissin him personally...
We are all human beings isn't that a good enough reason for peace?

TheShiznit227

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "We Livin' this shit 'til the day that we die, Survival of the Fit only the strong survive..." Mobb Deep
« Reply #33 on: December 11, 2001, 09:46:22 AM »
Kurupt...Prodigy...& Snoop even tho' he's gettin' muuuuch better...
"One Nation under a Groove, gettin' down jus' for tha funk of it..."

"Rest In Peace to all lives Stolen on September 11th, 2001..." Trey Lawrence III

"Yo, they call me Nas, I'm not your legal type of fella/Moet drinkin, marijuana smokin street dwellah" Nas on "Represent"

Don Mega

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Doggpound just for the fuck of it
« Reply #34 on: December 11, 2001, 10:33:19 AM »

uhm... didn't you say u was white?

oops sorry, just saw u was quoting

PLANT

« Reply #35 on: December 11, 2001, 12:01:18 PM »
i dont think snoop fell off....he had some mad fuccin shit to deal with for awhile their...pacs death, the rise and fall of the row, A MURDER TRIAL, starting a fuckin family and shit...u cant say he done fell off, he just had other important shit to deal with in his life...and u shouldnt hate on him for that...he went thru a whole lotta shit that rappers who actually did fall off didnt have to deal with...now, snoops just more focused thats why hes makin better music...but to say he fell off is overlooking his situation...

Nosak

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Half Dogg,Half Monkey..Bitch! Donkey Kong
« Reply #36 on: December 11, 2001, 02:14:57 PM »

i dont think snoop fell off....he had some mad fuccin shit to deal with for awhile their...pacs death, the rise and fall of the row, A MURDER TRIAL, starting a fuckin family and shit...u cant say he done fell off, he just had other important shit to deal with in his life...and u shouldnt hate on him for that...he went thru a whole lotta shit that rappers who actually did fall off didnt have to deal with...now, snoops just more focused thats why hes makin better music...but to say he fell off is overlooking his situation...
amnen , thats how everybody should think, even though he pass trought all shit mention in so clizzean's post, he gave us some mad shit to listen to , and ya'll sayin he fell of , hmmmm  ::)
snoop dogg - "i don't fuck with the pocus everybody
knows this , i fuck with the chronic cause the chronic
gives me dopeness"                                   

- Look here bitch you're fine and i dig your style...-

NEW_MINORITY

« Reply #37 on: December 11, 2001, 02:28:19 PM »

lol... dissin him personally only showez ya neva liked him anyway....so how could he fall of....?

p.s if you ever liked him why ya dissin him personally...

the ignorant fool has spoken yet again!!!!

p.s. i Love gay-z's first 2 albums

p.p.s. learn how to READ

=[Euthanasia]=

« Reply #38 on: December 12, 2001, 03:37:03 AM »

I'm pretty sure alot of rappers that have fallen off did so on the terms that they were focused on other things such as family life. The fact is, you fall off because your not focused on the music as much as you were before. When your not focused you don't make as good of quality as you could, thats falling off. Snoop did fall off quality wise, but like i've said in one of my other replies he's soooooooooo much doper than he has been over them years.

I think that if you take one of the 'O's' out of 'Good' it's 'God', if you add a 'D' to 'Evil' it's the 'Devil'. I think some cool motherfucker sat down a long time ago and said 'let's figure out a way to control motherfuckers'.

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: December 12, 2001, 04:25:25 AM »

the ignorant fool has spoken yet again!!!!

p.s. i Love gay-z's first 2 albums

p.p.s. learn how to READ

heh.....I waznt gonna take dis arguement (that turned to a beef thanx to you,dear dumbass) to another thread....but ya had once again to diss me personally....oh hell....

back to da subject.....should i realy learn to read?....or may be you should learn how to type?.....by sayin GAY-z.....ya diss him personally.....what meanz ya disslike jigga personally....wit blind and ignorent hatin" (itz called deduction.. ;D)...as i said in my previous post (da one you had a hard time uncoding...lol)
if ya ever liked him then why iz ya dissin him personally....itz all I aks...

ps. if ya never liked him than THis iz nothin but tha next episode of yo hatin crusade...

Siberian_Wolf

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FREE OL DIRTY!!!
« Reply #40 on: December 12, 2001, 04:30:57 AM »
YO I GEEZY, stay cool my man, pay no attention to the haters, they change their names but remain same crap stains, ha ha....
I be one of those tall skinny cats with the four-nine
Three-eleven that rips through Power-U's and breaks spines
I culture power-tuggin' boys who be drunk, buggin'
Lovin' loud noise from toys, club thuggin'
Sweet chocolate deluxe, rugged, sexy buttercup
That don't give a fuck about the cop in the club
RZA in DO U

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: December 12, 2001, 04:49:53 AM »
yo SIBERIAN.... thanx fo tha support dawg....i jus" wanna clear shit up, fo tha upcomin" asses dat"z gonna try and shit on peepz wit ignorent remarkz....

NEW_MINORITY

« Reply #42 on: December 12, 2001, 06:55:39 AM »

heh.....I waznt gonna take dis arguement (that turned to a beef thanx to you,dear dumbass) to another thread....but ya had once again to diss me personally....oh hell....

back to da subject.....should i realy learn to read?....or may be you should learn how to type?.....by sayin GAY-z.....ya diss him personally.....what meanz ya disslike jigga personally....wit blind and ignorent hatin" (itz called deduction.. ;D)...as i said in my previous post (da one you had a hard time uncoding...lol)
if ya ever liked him then why iz ya dissin him personally....itz all I aks...

ps. if ya never liked him than THis iz nothin but tha next episode of yo hatin crusade...

yo seriously, i gave up, you are THE MOST ignorant dumbass thick headed i've ever talk to on the net, did you even read anything i said in my earlier post??? did i ever said that i HATE jay-z??? no all i said was that he fallen off which he did and all of a sudden, a ignorant tenny boppper once spoke again starting shit...stop the beef for real ::)

NEW_MINORITY

« Reply #43 on: December 12, 2001, 11:23:16 AM »

YO I GEEZY, stay cool my man, pay no attention to the haters, they change their names but remain same crap stains, ha ha....

ok so i guess i'm a hater for saying jay-z has fallen off(which he did)....... ::) i think it was isleezy who said that everybody has their own opinion

Last Dragon

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #44 on: December 12, 2001, 06:09:36 PM »
Jay-Z fell off?  I don't think so.  The Blueprint is the year's best album.  As far as falling off goes, I have to go with all of No Limit since 1999.