Author Topic: ICE-T's new album "Gangsta Rap" is coming soon.....  (Read 596 times)

GangstaBoogy

Re: ICE-T's new album "Gangsta Rap" is coming soon.....
« Reply #15 on: October 01, 2006, 10:22:07 PM »

lmao this is the epitomoe of "aint no fun if the homies can't have none"
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

LAZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: October 01, 2006, 11:23:31 PM »
good shit, oct 31st it on.. cover looks tite

The Predator

« Reply #17 on: October 01, 2006, 11:27:41 PM »
Dubcnn will proably be interviewing him soon!

Ice is always wearing matching clothes with Coco.

Plastering her all over the album covers is fine but she better not be trying to rap on the album  >:(

As for Ice himself, he need to get back his narrative flow that he had on O.G.

Ice is well respected in the rap game so if he wanted to he could proably get everyone from Em' to Ice Cube on his record.
The players he's cooked up with for the last couple of records couldnt bring the best out of him

He should phone up DJ Alladin and hit the studio, re-work that ol' magic.

acgrundy

« Reply #18 on: October 02, 2006, 12:09:53 AM »
i wonder what their kids will look like
Like this:

hahahahaha holy shit that was the funniest thing I have seen on here in a long ass time, even though I seen that pic before, wow that was classic funny!

Ice t is the man!

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: October 02, 2006, 12:22:59 AM »
ice is the man

LAZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: October 02, 2006, 07:41:54 AM »
with that cover maybe hes saying Gangsta Rap is sleeping.. or dead

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #21 on: October 02, 2006, 11:01:48 AM »
Dubcnn will proably be interviewing him soon!
I Hope so! That'll be tight!!! 8)

LMFAO at that cover!!! LOL!!

kardinal

• 'G'
« Reply #22 on: October 02, 2006, 11:09:44 AM »

According to Allmusic.com and billboard.com the album is set to be released October, 10, 2006 under Melee Records.

Tracklist:

1 Gangsta Rap       

2 Ridin Low       

3 New Life       

4 Imagansta       

5 God Can You Hear Me       

6 Please Believe Me       

7 Pimp or Die       

8 Pray       

9 Step Your Game Up       

10 Real Talk       

11 Walking in the Rain       

12 The Games Real       

13 Its All Love       

14 Code of the Streets       

15 Everything Is Going to Be Alright       

16 My Baby       

17 Twice the Game       

18 Ecstasy

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #23 on: October 02, 2006, 11:16:55 AM »
Tight.

kardinal

• 'G'
« Reply #24 on: October 02, 2006, 11:42:28 AM »
  Ice-T is funny dude! The man has not released solo rap album for a long time and now in 10 days hopefully will see his new CD on the shelves.
 I mean no freakin' promotion, no single, nothing... I believe Iceberg is doing this for the fans just like Cube but at least Cube did good marketing job. They both are making money from movies, tv shows etc but  with a good promotion his pocket can get a lil' bit fatter from the record sells.
 I wonder how his BC album is doing righ now.At least he did a lot of gigs in Europe and may be he will do some Ice-t concerts soon.

Some old new about the "Gangsta rap" album:
 Raptism.Com: What can you tell us about the new album, what producers are on there, features, the theme of it etc?

Most of the producers on there, you would have never heard of, because i'm not the type of cat that is gonna go out and buy and $70,000 track for some name band producer, i dont feel that i need that. I got a kid named Justice outta Virginia, where Timbaland is from, he did alot of the music. Mark Live would does production for Kool Keith, he produced some, i produced some of the tracks on there, I mean i been making records for 20 years, i should know how to run a drum machine by now! Featured on the album is really SMG, my other group, Smooth the Hustler from Brooklyn, Trigger the Gambler, kid named Duece Fever. No star, I mean, I've never really been into, i'm not really a guest star rapper, I'd rather use the cats i fuck around with and go into the studio with, I'm not gonna buy someone a plane ticket to spit 16 bars you know what i mean? If i dont know you, then you aint rappin. The album is hardcore, it is more of a over the top look by an elder person in Hiphop, the vibe of what it is. It is like, i believe that Hiphop right now has two main audiences, the below 24 and the above 24. My point is, if you a guy in your 30's, and you loved Hiphop when you 18, it is kind of hard to listen to Chingy tell you about life! I mean, you can't go to an 18 year old for the game. So i think these cats still wanna hear from Ice T, from the cats that brought them into the game. They wanna hear Rakim, they wanna hear their stars. So (the album) is for that audience.

And some new weird project:
Raptism.Com: Your working on a new group project as well as a new album with Body Count right?

Right, i got the Body Count album done and we got a new project called The Machine. DJ Afrika Islam, he produced my first few solo albums. He went to Germany and was exposed to the techno / dance scene over there, this group, it is like a concept group. We got Melly Mell doing vocals, guitarist from BC on there, Chuck doing vocals, you know. The hardest thing about it is getting the group together, we are kinda like a "virtual group". It is more of a DJ type group where, when Machine performs, it could be all of us, one of us or a couple of us. The sound, I'd say it is like The Prodigy meets Public Enemy, it is music made to be at the club.

peacing out

Tha_Blaq_Sinattra

« Reply #25 on: October 02, 2006, 08:18:03 PM »
Ice muthafukkin T 8)

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

« Reply #26 on: October 03, 2006, 02:25:30 AM »
Ice T is actually a very talented actor as well, imo hes not as good as Will Smith but just as good as LL Cool J. He holds his own in that SVU show, good luck with the album!

The Maestro