Author Topic: Bay Area Rapper(Nump) Says "Fuck Southern Cali!!"  (Read 1318 times)

rik

Re: Bay Area Rapper(Nump) Says "Fuck Southern Cali!!"
« Reply #45 on: October 02, 2006, 09:44:07 PM »

Bay Area Jat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fremont A's
« Reply #46 on: October 02, 2006, 09:50:18 PM »
Nump isn't speaking for the whole bay. Nobody give a fuck about his ass.
I've forgot more about music and sports than you will ever know!!!

Sanford - V. President of the Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The movement is Suckaa Free.
« Reply #47 on: October 02, 2006, 09:56:58 PM »
Nump got PUNKED

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=0T9HIW1O

haha...dude changed his tone real quick.

for real,

"they edited that shit all fucked up." (cuzz cuzz)   :laugh:

philogorilla must have read my post:

man, that dude is just beggin for an ass whoopin.
For 5 across his lip? ;)

yea ted, you said it.   :)

Pick up 2 gats like Riley with a full 16 clip, on some sick shit like Lynch, while rippin a bitch's clit with beyonce's mouth on the tip of my dick.

Dangerous Crew Beeyatch!

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #48 on: October 03, 2006, 12:40:23 AM »
HAHAH lump got punk for dissin' my LA...lol..
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

sonofisis

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #49 on: October 03, 2006, 02:43:56 AM »
^^^ this guy is insane
L.A been fell off, that region ain't doin shit. The Bay Area is the productive teenage son who's going to college right now, soon to become a doctor or lawyer. L.A is the drunken, dead-beat dad who used to have money but started doing drugs, fell off, and now has only has 6 months to live! Fuck L.A, you niggas are clowns, Nump is a bitch but everything he was saying was true..
LOL. Are you stupid? L.A. is doing WAY better productivly the Bay and right now even though So. Cal is in a slump. Of the whole Hyphy movement only one cat has even gone gold. By the time 2006 is over L.A. will still be getting more shine then the Bay. Face it, the Bay will always be L.A.'s little brother. And this is coming from a person who's got love for the Bay. Ya'll will never outshine/outsell L.A.
You honestly don't believe what you write do you? Hello! L.A hasn't been doing shit for the past 11 years! Not even now.. Who ya'll got, old ass Snoop and Faggot ass Game? Please, only other niggas out there signed to Majors is Bishop and Glasses, and them niggas gonna flop worst than Daz did, please nigga spare me. It's more than 11 Bay artists out here signed with real, I mean real Major Label contracts, niggas is gettin dumb ass love on MTV/BET, in Magazines, in radio, in the clubs, and we totally dominate our region. So. Cal rappers don't even get play in their own city, local rappers in L.A are nobodys, the local rappers in the Bay are stars. L.A is not productive, unorganized, and out for the count, no get back, it ain't the early 90s bruh, quit being delusional. Ain't no little brothers over here, you don't see us gang bangin nigga, we do us..
Mistah FAB "Ghost Ride It"

SGV

« Reply #50 on: October 03, 2006, 07:32:55 AM »

You honestly don't believe what you write do you? Hello! L.A hasn't been doing shit for the past 11 years! Not even now.. Who ya'll got, old ass Snoop and Faggot ass Game? Please, only other niggas out there signed to Majors is Bishop and Glasses, and them niggas gonna flop worst than Daz did, please nigga spare me. It's more than 11 Bay artists out here signed with real, I mean real Major Label contracts, niggas is gettin dumb ass love on MTV/BET, in Magazines, in radio, in the clubs, and we totally dominate our region. So. Cal rappers don't even get play in their own city, local rappers in L.A are nobodys, the local rappers in the Bay are stars. L.A is not productive, unorganized, and out for the count, no get back, it ain't the early 90s bruh, quit being delusional. Ain't no little brothers over here, you don't see us gang bangin nigga, we do us..

You guys don't gang bang? So how do you explain Messy Marv? Guce? Darkroom Familia? LMAO. You're a clown. I mean, if we're talking relevance in Hip Hop, L.A. has always held that crown. Sure, Hyphy got some attention, but let's not jump to conclusions. E-40 is the only one seeing any success on a major scale, thus far. Mistah F.A.B. just got signed, so we can see what he does (but that won't be for at least 6/7 months). The Pack got a little buzz, but they didn't take off like you would expect them too. Big Rich is getting a lot of video spins and hopefully he does well. We'll have to wait and see. But that's pretty much it. So to imply the Bay is running shit is laughable. We still have Snoop down here. We still had Dre. Game, etc. These cats are all going to do good numbers when they drop. You just seem real bitter. We got more than a few cats signed to Majors out here so there's no need to worry. Let's see when these Bay cats stop dropping their records, then come back and talk shit.

REGIME MOB 510

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #51 on: October 03, 2006, 08:54:00 AM »

You guys don't gang bang? So how do you explain Messy Marv? Guce? Darkroom Familia? LMAO. You're a clown. I mean, if we're talking relevance in Hip Hop, L.A. has always held that crown. Sure, Hyphy got some attention, but let's not jump to conclusions. E-40 is the only one seeing any success on a major scale, thus far. Mistah F.A.B. just got signed, so we can see what he does (but that won't be for at least 6/7 months). The Pack got a little buzz, but they didn't take off like you would expect them too. Big Rich is getting a lot of video spins and hopefully he does well. We'll have to wait and see. But that's pretty much it. So to imply the Bay is running shit is laughable. We still have Snoop down here. We still had Dre. Game, etc. These cats are all going to do good numbers when they drop. You just seem real bitter. We got more than a few cats signed to Majors out here so there's no need to worry. Let's see when these Bay cats stop dropping their records, then come back and talk shit.

True, but the bay is the underdog.  And to say the bay hasnt been putting out heat for the past 10 yrs is just ignorant.  The bay has been bringing heat ever since 2pac dropped in the 90s, they're just not as recognized as Snoop and Game.

rik

« Reply #52 on: October 03, 2006, 10:33:54 AM »

True, but the bay is the underdog.  And to say the bay hasnt been putting out heat for the past 10 yrs is just ignorant.  The bay has been bringing heat ever since 2pac dropped in the 90s, they're just not as recognized as Snoop and Game.

The thing is nobody is saying the bay don't drop tight shit. They do and been doin it for a while. I myself love bay music. I've been listen to 40 water Too Short, B-Legit, Ant Banks, Mac Dre. I got love for the bay but that cat sonofisis is talking dumbshit. The bay hasn't sold shit besides 40. They getting spins and all but no a lot of people know these cats outside of California.

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #53 on: October 03, 2006, 10:46:29 AM »
never heard anything from this guy but did notice this comment on rap reviews when they were talking about DJ Shadows new album

"Newcomer Nump drops "Keep Em Close" but isn't all that great of a rapper " LOL

http://www.rapreviews.com/archive/2006_10_outsider.html

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #54 on: October 03, 2006, 11:49:46 AM »
The thing is nobody is saying the bay don't drop tight shit. They do and been doin it for a while. I myself love bay music. I've been listen to 40 water Too Short, B-Legit, Ant Banks, Mac Dre. I got love for the bay but that cat sonofisis is talking dumbshit. The bay hasn't sold shit besides 40. They getting spins and all but no a lot of people know these cats outside of California.
Exactly.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #55 on: October 03, 2006, 12:17:08 PM »
^^^ this guy is insane
L.A been fell off, that region ain't doin shit. The Bay Area is the productive teenage son who's going to college right now, soon to become a doctor or lawyer. L.A is the drunken, dead-beat dad who used to have money but started doing drugs, fell off, and now has only has 6 months to live! Fuck L.A, you niggas are clowns, Nump is a bitch but everything he was saying was true..
LOL. Are you stupid? L.A. is doing WAY better productivly the Bay and right now even though So. Cal is in a slump. Of the whole Hyphy movement only one cat has even gone gold. By the time 2006 is over L.A. will still be getting more shine then the Bay. Face it, the Bay will always be L.A.'s little brother. And this is coming from a person who's got love for the Bay. Ya'll will never outshine/outsell L.A.
If L.A. hasn't been doing shit for 11 years, then the Bay has never been doing shit. You say all L.A. has got is old ass Snoop, well all you got that has really sold is old ass E-40. And please name the 11 Bay area artists signed to majors. Cause in the West there is Snoop, Game, Dre, Bishop, Glasses, Guerilla Black, Daz, Crooked I, Black Eyed Peas, Dilated Peoples, Spider Loc, Lil Eazy-E all signed to majors (plus some cats I am forgetting). Ya'll getting love but ya'll ain't selling shit (yet).

WestCoasta

« Reply #56 on: October 03, 2006, 02:40:00 PM »
Exactly.

yep, it's just funny cuz nobody from LA is trippin off the Bay

nobody said the Bay doesn't and hasn't done tight shit

3 Bay Area rappers are in my Top 5 of all time

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #57 on: October 03, 2006, 02:46:02 PM »
Exactly.

Care to list them?

WestCoasta

« Reply #58 on: October 03, 2006, 02:54:02 PM »
my top 5 rappers who I am entertained and enjoy listening to the most (and this isn't the best lyricists) are

DJ Quik

Too Short

E-40

Suga Free

Mac Dre

rik

« Reply #59 on: October 03, 2006, 02:55:36 PM »
Exactly.

I'm sayin...L.A. got mad love for the Bay the Some Bay area cats are just hella insecure.

O yeah and Ted Omar Curz and Cashis are two ther signed L.A. cats to add to your list.