Author Topic: MTV Talks Game and Doctor's Advocate + One Blood Remix Ft. Fat Joe, Lil Wayne +.  (Read 1090 times)

Webby05

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
The Game came through our office and played a bunch of tracks from his upcoming LP, The Doctor's Advocate. Believe everything your man is boasting about the LP: It's just that sick. One of our favorite songs is definitely "Hate the Game," which features Nas. God's Son said his West Coast homie is the truth. "Man, I met Game through my boy LES before Game's [first] album came out," Nas said. "I met him in L.A., and we kicked it right there. Since then, he kept it straight G with me. Dude always kept it straight G, and I think he's one of the tightest dudes out there. He wants it, he's going for it, he's a warrior. I can appreciate that a whole lot."

Look out for the Game's remix of "One Blood." Fat Joe is on it, Lil Wayne spit a verse for it, and although Game isn't letting the rest of the lineup out, we hear he reached out to a couple of other really hot cats from Down South who are known for their street raps. ...

http://www.mtv.com/bands/m/mixtape_monday/100206/

AndrE16686

Excellent. NaS on Game's album, exactly what I wanted. That 'Don't Body Yourself Remix' was heat and first proved to me that Game can spit when I heard him flowing in context to NaS.

Crack Tastic

that should be good, except for fat joe. hope rick ross isnt on it. fuck rick ross.

UDollar A.K.A Nino

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm sorry you had to see me like that...
Excellent. NaS on Game's album, exactly what I wanted. That 'Don't Body Yourself Remix' was heat and first proved to me that Game can spit when I heard him flowing in context to NaS.

Could you please upload that track with Nas and Game?? Never heard of it  ???
"I have loved you," says the LORD. "Yet you say, 'In what way have you loved us?' "Was not Esau Jacob's brother?" Says the LORD. "Yet Jacob I have loved" - Malachi 1:2

The final season of Lost - 2010

XaNdEr

that should be good, except for fat joe. hope rick ross isnt on it. fuck rick ross.

co-sign on that

rick ross sucks big time

fat joe is cool tho

IRAN iz Gangsta!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Up in Yo bitch iz where you might find me!
Excellent, Nas on Game album.

I just hope he doesnt keep using east coast type of beats from just blaze, kanye and them...it gets annoying after a while.

Stone Cold is Bout It, Bout It

• Muthafuckin' Don!
"One Blood" Remix is going to be garbage  :P

The_Offence

DOWN SOUTH

PROBABLY RICK ROSS & JEEZY

Dubz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
im willin to bet jeezy's on there. he even mentioned him in a positive way in the original ("I made room for jeezy....").

KURUPTION-81

aint a fan of fat joe and not a huge fan of one blood so i doubt i will check the remix.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2006, 11:18:37 AM by KURUPTION-81 »

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

Dj Eskimo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • <iframe src="http://gamercard.xbox.com/insertgamer
the remix will more than likely feature jeezy and rick ross  >:(

<iframe src="http://gamercard.xbox.com/insertgamertaghere.card" scrolling="no" frameBorder="0" height="140" width="204"></iframe>
http://www.myspace.com

Crack Tastic

fuck jeezy.

GangstaBoogy

fuck that. why didn't game get some bloods for the "One Blood" remix? tell that nigga to get mack 10 and dj quik on the track

yeah game even outrapped nas. shocked the hell out of me
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
fuck that. why didn't game get some bloods for the "One Blood" remix? tell that nigga to get mack 10 and dj quik on the track

yeah game even outrapped nas. shocked the hell out of me
Or at least put a cat like Juice on there.

"THE" MoSav

im willin to bet jeezy's on there. he even mentioned him in a positive way in the original ("I made room for jeezy....").
yeah and right after he says that Jeezy will probably come on and be all YEAAAAAHHHH and then start his verse...way to predictable

The Best of 3 Worlds