Author Topic: Bone Crusher Sets Weight Loss Record On Reality Show  (Read 259 times)

Damien J.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Bone Crusher Sets Weight Loss Record On Reality Show
« on: October 01, 2006, 02:00:50 PM »
Atlanta native and hip hop superstar, Bone Crusher, is the latest rapper to sign on to VH1’s hit reality show, Celebrity Fit Club 4. After 100 days and 16 grueling weeks of strict dieting, intense physical challenges and exercise, the hip hop heavy weight set the shows’ record for the most individual weight loss ever by dropping 19 lbs in one week, with a total loss of 43 pounds so far. Fans will have to tune in to the last episode which airs October 1st, for the highly anticipated weigh-in and to see the dramatic weight loss.

Bonecrusher is currently the captain of his weight loss team, The Fat Crushers, which includes stars Carnie Wilson , Erika Eleniak and Nick Turturro who are battling Ted Lange , Tina Yothers , and Vincent Pastore for the grand prize of $150,000 in cash and prizes. “I had no idea what I was getting into but it’s a lot of fun. I’ve changed the way I eat and I’m seeing and feeling real results” explains BoneCrusher. Celebrity Fit Club 4 airs Sunday at 9pm EST before Flavor of Love.

It is his experience on Celebrity Fit Club 4 that has inspired BoneCrusher to make healthy eating and living a way of life. “I’d like to do a work out tape for big people” says BoneCrusher. “There’s a lot of stuff out there for all the skinny minnies but nothing for bigger people who are just starting to embrace the weight loss process.” 

Source: www.yoraps.com
Yo! Raps - The Game Belongs To Us | www.yoraps.com

Sikotic™

Re: Bone Crusher Sets Weight Loss Record On Reality Show
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2006, 02:07:28 PM »
19 pounds in one week? Did he shit out a statue or what?
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Ðøšïå

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2006, 02:13:22 PM »
19 pounds in one week? Did he shit out a statue or what?

and siko delivers another lol. +1

$do11a biLL$

« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2006, 02:27:20 PM »
i had a flu that lasted 2 weeks once and i lost 20lbs so i thought that was craziness until i saw this

Narrator

« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2006, 06:48:01 PM »
I lost about that much weight when I was training for the Head of the Charles regatta in 2004, but it took me about 6 weeks.  It was mostly because I wasn't eating nearly as well as I had been up to that point.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2006, 07:40:33 PM »
Yeah, but consider dude weighed like 400 lbs.  19 lbs isn't THAT shocking.  Still, mad props to him hopefully he can continue to lose weight, or at least keep the weight off that he's lost already.

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DJ R-Tistic....L.A.'s Favorite
« Reply #6 on: October 01, 2006, 10:51:57 PM »
19 pounds in a WEEK is VERY shocking....sounds like it's impossible to me. That means you are losing about 2.5 pounds a day, and I don't even think you can sweat out that much in one day. Damn...

ABN

« Reply #7 on: October 02, 2006, 10:47:20 AM »
19 pounds in a WEEK is VERY shocking....sounds like it's impossible to me. That means you are losing about 2.5 pounds a day, and I don't even think you can sweat out that much in one day. Damn...
you can prolly eat twice as much as you´re eating now and still lose a lot of weight. 2.5 pounds on a guy of his size is not extremely shocking for such a short period of time. and you don´t just sweat it out, if you eat right and exercise right it´s extremely easy to lose a shitload of weight especially if you´re extremely fat and and Bone Crusher was/is more then extremely fat. but good for him, if he can keep this up he´s definently gonna live longer then if he was a fat motherfucker.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #8 on: October 02, 2006, 04:17:59 PM »

That initial post is incorrect.  It took two weeks to lose the weight.  Each WEEKLY episode covers a two week timespan.  1.3 LBS / day.  Plus for as big as he was, he was crazy agile.  Ballin & sumo wrestling - he was in horrible condition but was damn athletic for his size.  He couldn't have dropped that much without the exercise.

kingwell

« Reply #9 on: October 02, 2006, 05:16:00 PM »
Back in the 80's when I had just got out of Stanford and was just about to start my NASA training I lost like 78 pounds in four weeks.  It was amazing!

Sikotic™

« Reply #10 on: October 02, 2006, 05:26:13 PM »

That initial post is incorrect.  It took two weeks to lose the weight.  Each WEEKLY episode covers a two week timespan.  1.3 LBS / day.  Plus for as big as he was, he was crazy agile.  Ballin & sumo wrestling - he was in horrible condition but was damn athletic for his size.  He couldn't have dropped that much without the exercise.
Now that is MUCH more like it.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE