Author Topic: yo, im hungry  (Read 283 times)

SoCal Iz Active

Re: yo, im hungry
« Reply #15 on: October 02, 2006, 07:49:29 PM »
What i do is go into the grocery store and start eating stuff out of the salad bar. Then i try out the fruits and vegetables.

yeah you sure do try out the fruits.

faggot

fuck you dumb lil bitch ill break yo face along with that other white bitch that thinks its funny

slow your roll and get hyphy in your g-units like the dumb cunt you are

Sanford - V. President of the Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The movement is Suckaa Free.
« Reply #16 on: October 02, 2006, 09:13:56 PM »
^whatever you guys do, dont play basketbal against each other.   :)

Pick up 2 gats like Riley with a full 16 clip, on some sick shit like Lynch, while rippin a bitch's clit with beyonce's mouth on the tip of my dick.

Dangerous Crew Beeyatch!

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #17 on: October 02, 2006, 10:01:27 PM »
Mr. Sub has a deal on right now everyday of the week you can get a sub for $2.69...I went in and got 3 today and it didnt even cost me 10 bucks....Wicked deal.

If thats footlong thats gotta be the greatest thing ive ever heard...makes me VERY hungry

The Best of 3 Worlds

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #18 on: October 03, 2006, 11:54:35 AM »
Mr. Sub has a deal on right now everyday of the week you can get a sub for $2.69...I went in and got 3 today and it didnt even cost me 10 bucks....Wicked deal.

Damn :o. Thats a crazy deal!

I go get 4 slices of Pizza the other day...$7.00 and some change...thats crazy....it should be a dollar a slice >:(

WC Iz Active

« Reply #19 on: October 03, 2006, 11:56:27 AM »

I go get 4 slices of Pizza the other day...$7.00 and some change...thats crazy....it should be a dollar a slice >:(
yeah thats expensive for 4 slices, but I'm sure the Pizza was bomb.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #20 on: October 03, 2006, 12:00:49 PM »

yeah thats expensive for 4 slices, but I'm sure the Pizza was bomb.
Not really :-\....never again

$1.50 in the grimest place always got the best pizza...fuck the fancy places

SoCal Iz Active

« Reply #21 on: October 03, 2006, 03:22:31 PM »
when I used to live down in Imperial Beach there was this place called Mamas pizza or some shit and they had the huge ass slices from the REAL big fucking pizzas for 1.50 and with a pepsi it always came out to 2.22 shit was dope

now it's some different pizza place and the place is real ghetto now

J Bananas

« Reply #22 on: October 03, 2006, 04:47:25 PM »
pizza mans got the huge slices and a soda for 1.50, never seen a place beat that before

J Bananas

« Reply #23 on: October 03, 2006, 04:48:47 PM »
What i do is go into the grocery store and start eating stuff out of the salad bar. Then i try out the fruits and vegetables.

faggot

fuck you dumb lil bitch ill break yo face along with that other white bitch that thinks its funny

bitch ass nigga ill ride on your grandmas house you talk outta line again. now what nigga? you gonna say somethin?

rik

« Reply #24 on: October 03, 2006, 07:58:34 PM »

faggot

bitch ass nigga ill ride on your grandmas house you talk outta line again. now what nigga? you gonna say somethin?

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!