Author Topic: Can you imagine SoCal if it's the Padres vs Dodgers to go to the World Series  (Read 381 times)

WestCoasta

Dodgers nigga!

herpes

There was already a Yankees vs Mets series, and the ratings weren't all that good.  Easily, a Dodgers vs Yankees series would have the better ratings. 

Mets played the Yanks in 2000 when ratings were down in general, this year ratings have been up around the league, its your opinion, cause I disagree with La-NYY being the best for ratings.

It's not just an opinion though lol.  Like EJ Rizo said, it's the NY Market plus the L.A market.  Not only that but all the Giants, Angels, and Padres fans that HATE the Dodgers will be tuning in as well.  The Mets don't really have these sort of rivals. 

yes we do LMFAO.... are you serious come to ny and see the hatred between met and yankee fans... a lot more then any team out in cali feels about the dodgers. 

herpes

You don't think ESPN will hype up a Dodger vs Yankees World Series? Any baseball fan would know that this is a bigger rivalry than the Mets vs Yankees, by a fucking mile.  L.A vs NY in general is a big rivalry, now add some baseball teams and it's that much bigger.  The Dodgers had the 2nd highest attendance in all of baseball as well.  So many more sub stories for la vs ny world series too, it has to be FOX's and ESPN's wish for this to happen. 
-

the LA vs Skanks world series would draw more ratings then a NY vs NY series but the rivalry between both ny teams is >>> LA and NY

rik

There was already a Yankees vs Mets series, and the ratings weren't all that good.  Easily, a Dodgers vs Yankees series would have the better ratings. 

Mets played the Yanks in 2000 when ratings were down in general, this year ratings have been up around the league, its your opinion, cause I disagree with La-NYY being the best for ratings.

It's not just an opinion though lol.  Like EJ Rizo said, it's the NY Market plus the L.A market.  Not only that but all the Giants, Angels, and Padres fans that HATE the Dodgers will be tuning in as well.  The Mets don't really have these sort of rivals. 

yes we do LMFAO.... are you serious come to ny and see the hatred between met and yankee fans... a lot more then any team out in cali feels about the dodgers. 

Well I don't know about LAvNY being bigger than NYvsNY but come to a Dodger game when the Gaymen are in town. Dudes be getting their ass whooped. It's the same up in San Francisco when the Dodgers are in town, cat's be getting jumped.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

LMAO@People questioning whether a LA vs. NY show-down would get more ratings than a NY vs. NY show-down... ::)

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
When I say better rivalry, I mean it's just literally better not that there is more hatred involve.  All those times the Yankees faced the Dodgers in the World Series, there was some serious classic shit going on.  It's definately more classic than a freaking subway series.  Angels vs Dodgers to me is shit compared to all the other rivalries the Dodgers have. 

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
people have DIED in the Giants/Dodgers rivalry. Puts biggie vs pac to shame

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09