Author Topic: Game: "...Dre not working with me is like Dre turning his back on Compton"  (Read 1578 times)

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

Re: Game: "...Dre not working with me is like Dre turning his back on Compton"
« Reply #60 on: October 06, 2006, 08:28:28 PM »
I dont understand how people say "game did it to himself". If he would have sat back and not said shit, he would have ended up just like Ja rule. even after the press conference, all them gunit dudes was dissing game. Why, because they are "soldiers" as they put it. Game had to do what he had to do or risk being looked at as soft. I dont give a fuck if my father tells me to "let it go" if someone is coming at me. imma handle that shit.

I don't see why more people don't realize this. Every believes that Game broke the truce. But after the press conference, Yayo and Whoo Kid were talkin hella shiet about Game. 50 even threw a few weak (obvious) subliminals at him. What was he supposed to do?
^^ You mustnt forget what RTistic said, "Game planned the GUnit diss 7 months before 300 Bars dropped". Lets not forget the whole "Anything is possible if 50 fucked Vivica" or that Soldier track.

In the end it was a 50/50 thing, 50 played the whole thing smarter though.

You talkin bout tht line where he sez sumthin bout " No LAPD, No bullet proof cars" or some shit? Tht line always struck me as a subliminal at 50.

But if tht is the case then Game played g-unit REAL bad, got all the exposure from the g-unit name knowing fine well he was gon fuck them over. Maybe Game aint as stupid as he seems.

The Maestro

doubletrouble™

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • .. ChErch! ..
« Reply #61 on: October 06, 2006, 11:47:31 PM »
Dre is a fuckin' clown Game is a fuckin' clown...end of sotry

salkku

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • ''I flip flop and serve hoes with a fat dick''
« Reply #62 on: October 07, 2006, 01:22:17 AM »
Is this the fucking thegameforum.com 75% these topics talking about The Game... MAN FUCK HIM fuckin homo get your shirt on you lil bitch
« Last Edit: October 07, 2006, 01:24:48 AM by salkku »
''Why does niggas want to act funny with the money'' - DAZ

''Now if it wasn't for the West,
these rap niggas wouldn't need a vest around they chest'' - Xzibit

''you must be one of our European posters...Egypt or Moscow'' - Chamillitary Click