Author Topic: Game: "...Dre not working with me is like Dre turning his back on Compton"  (Read 1574 times)

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
Re: Game: "...Dre not working with me is like Dre turning his back on Compton"
« Reply #15 on: October 04, 2006, 09:44:04 PM »
several things have already been touched on

1st- dre turned his back on compton a long time ago

2nd- does every one here have amnesia? it was 50 and Co that broke the alleged truce by clowning game. why the fuck is game gonna let 50 try to fukk him like he has EVERYONE else. was dre willing to step up , produce games album and appear in public to support game if he stayed quiet? no. so what the fukk was game supposed to do?
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

The_Offence

« Reply #16 on: October 04, 2006, 09:45:52 PM »
Of course Dre took 50's side, I thought that was a given. But Game is going quite crazy now tho. Dre has turned his back on Compton a long ass time ago.
not just compton the whole west coast and it has nothing to do with game look at the artists dre does beats for there all east coast artist the only west coast artist he hooked up with is snoop  for his new album but other than that pure east coast niggas he fucking with he aint producing for artists crooked i g malone ect dont be surprised if bishop's album never come's out on aftermath...no wonder the west coast keeps taking L's after L's

thisoneguy360

« Reply #17 on: October 04, 2006, 10:51:44 PM »
Game's a crazy motherfucker..

Timmeeeehh

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Bloaw.
« Reply #18 on: October 04, 2006, 10:56:10 PM »
Game has put himself in this position... Stupid fuck.. And yeah, it's getting quite annoying all this buzz-talk with no content..

Tsjaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

WestCoasta

« Reply #19 on: October 04, 2006, 10:59:15 PM »
meh.... these things happen

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: October 04, 2006, 11:16:20 PM »
How can y'all say "Dre turned his back on Compton a long time ago" - and yet he signed Game?

And shit what do we know if dude turned his back or not. I certainly don't know. Based on who he chooses to make music with? Nah, fuck that. I'm not saying he didn't turn his back - I'm saying that I and none of you mofo's don't know for sure.

And yeah - Game needs to quit the shit talking. Drop some goddamn music already.

J Bananas

« Reply #21 on: October 04, 2006, 11:25:19 PM »
maybe when things settle down the two can get an apartment

westkoastanostra

« Reply #22 on: October 04, 2006, 11:36:10 PM »
several things have already been touched on

1st- dre turned his back on compton a long time ago

2nd- does every one here have amnesia? it was 50 and Co that broke the alleged truce by clowning game. why the fuck is game gonna let 50 try to fukk him like he has EVERYONE else. was dre willing to step up , produce games album and appear in public to support game if he stayed quiet? no. so what the fukk was game supposed to do?

true....but after 3 mixtapes clownin g-unit, a dvd and several __ bars and runnin tracks......dude went too far!

on a side note.....i hope game's album is bangin...bcause dude's ego is huge...and if this album is weak dudes gonna lose 99% if not all his fanbase....

$Eg2$

« Reply #23 on: October 05, 2006, 12:41:29 AM »
How can y'all say "Dre turned his back on Compton a long time ago" - and yet he signed Game?

And shit what do we know if dude turned his back or not. I certainly don't know. Based on who he chooses to make music with? Nah, fuck that. I'm not saying he didn't turn his back - I'm saying that I and none of you mofo's don't know for sure.

And yeah - Game needs to quit the shit talking. Drop some goddamn music already.

Drop sum music ??? I take it you havent heard all the mixtapes game has put out the past year huh ?? Oh yeah he gots One blood and Strip club bangin on the radio his album dropin next month. Who has put out more music huh buddy ???

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #24 on: October 05, 2006, 12:43:28 AM »
the only west coast artist he hooked up with is snoop  for his new album but other than that pure east coast niggas
The only reason Dre produced for Snoop is because everyone wants to see the 2 together on Detox. It was more like a business transaction.

I hope Game drops a bangin' album, but that doesn't change the fact that he talks way too much shit.

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!

PLANT

« Reply #26 on: October 05, 2006, 04:13:37 AM »
Am I the only one getting annoyed by all the shit Game is talking and how it's being spread all over this forum? This guy needs to shut the fuck up and put out his album without dissing anybody anymore.
amen

SlickPants

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: October 05, 2006, 05:00:16 AM »
lol game has lost it... how do you diss dr. dre like that?

to be fair, 50 did it too "if dre works with game he has beef with me" or something like that

still copping the game album

Raphael

« Reply #28 on: October 05, 2006, 05:26:40 AM »
lol just wanted to post in another game thread

--Vance--

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You can't spell Dilate without L.A.
« Reply #29 on: October 05, 2006, 05:54:24 AM »
the only west coast artist he hooked up with is snoop  for his new album but other than that pure east coast niggas
The only reason Dre produced for Snoop is because everyone wants to see the 2 together on Detox. It was more like a business transaction.

I hope Game drops a bangin' album, but that doesn't change the fact that he talks way too much shit.

You made a good point!!! Why Dre didn't work for PDCTBTB or RG `??? Dre's a smart dude...