Author Topic: The 76ers are about to lose to FC Barcelona....  (Read 1302 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: The 76ers are about to lose to FC Barcelona....
« Reply #15 on: October 08, 2006, 05:19:37 PM »
Shows that the NBA should stop being so bigheaded in calling the NBA final the World Championship.

Yea really, when I first heard that I couldnt believe it. That is outrageous.

That's with almost every American sport...

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

« Reply #16 on: October 09, 2006, 02:18:30 AM »
Doesnt the "FC" in FC Barcelona stand for football club? lol

The Maestro

ecrazy

« Reply #17 on: October 09, 2006, 02:26:06 AM »
And the Clippers lost to Moscow...

To say it correct the 2nd best team in L.A. lost to the 2nd best team in Moscow. ;D
Actually, Its the 1st Best Team In L.A - I Believe you guys came in 7th place last year when we came in 6th (5th overall in the west, and we could have been the 4th best in the west if we played all the starters the last week of the season)
so yeah, bite on that thought, ya big dummy

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #18 on: October 09, 2006, 09:45:10 AM »

To say it correct the 2nd best team in L.A. lost to the 2nd best team in Moscow. ;D
Actually, Its the 1st Best Team In L.A - I Believe you guys came in 7th place last year when we came in 6th (5th overall in the west, and we could have been the 4th best in the west if we played all the starters the last week of the season)

LOL@this idiot thinking a record of 2 more wins indicates your team is better when our team has been taking big shits on yours throughout history. :-*

ecrazy

« Reply #19 on: October 09, 2006, 06:01:16 PM »

LOL@this idiot thinking a record of 2 more wins indicates your team is better when our team has been taking big shits on yours throughout history. :-*
LMAO @ this cat living in the past, thinking that it makes any signifigance now....u can say the Boston Celtics are the greatest team in history, but is that going to take away from the fact that they are hardly a contender in the east or throughout the NBA NOW? Gobble on that thought and come back to me when you have something significant and credible to say :-*

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #20 on: October 09, 2006, 06:07:27 PM »

LMAO @ this cat living in the past, thinking that it makes any signifigance now....u can say the Boston Celtics are the greatest team in history, but is that going to take away from the fact that they are hardly a contender in the east or throughout the NBA NOW? Gobble on that thought and come back to me when you have something significant and credible to say :-*

Once again, LOL@this idiot thinking a record of 2 more wins indicates your team is better. That's almost as funny as your destruction of the English language. :-X

ecrazy

« Reply #21 on: October 09, 2006, 09:33:34 PM »

Once again, LOL@this idiot thinking a record of 2 more wins indicates your team is better. That's almost as funny as your destruction of the English language. :-X
How about going farther in the playoffs? how about nearly getting to the western conference finals, how about more wins against the Phoenix suns than the lakers in the playoffs? Yet the LAKERS are better? HAHAHA @ you, you retard, doesnt your daddy have something for you to do for him at this moment? Once again, Come Back to Me When you have something Credible and significant to say, not just u complaining about my spelling, you big dummy!

Stone Cold is Bout It, Bout It

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: October 09, 2006, 11:01:40 PM »
What have the Clippers done to earned the tittle "Best Team in L.A."  ??? Did they win the season series the last 2 seasons against the Lakers? You're the best team in L.A. b/c you won 2 more games  ??? lol...how many times have the Lakers been 20, 25, 30 games better then the clippers? how many times have the Lakers won the season series against the clippers? how many times have the Lakers been in the playoffs/ won championships while the clippers have been in the lottery? like 20 + times...basically every year since the clippers have moved to SO Cal...

And lol @ your dumb ass confusing "Stats & Facts" with "living in the past"...That's all you faggot clipper fans could say when we make you look stupid  8)

And both the Lakers & clippers won 3 games against the suns in the playoffs..you idiot...and the only reason you got to the 2nd round is b/c you faced the #8 seed Nuggets...one of the worst playoff teams in NBA history...i hope you retards are not walking around thinking you pulled an upset by beating the #3 seed Nuggets..LMAO

Just be happy that you've won some games and shut the fuck up, you goofy looking piece of shit!  8) ...Clippers don't deserve the tittle "best team in L.A."...you haven't done shit to earn it, Bitch!  8)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #23 on: October 10, 2006, 10:24:19 AM »

How about going farther in the playoffs? how about nearly getting to the western conference finals, how about more wins against the Phoenix suns than the lakers in the playoffs? Yet the LAKERS are better? HAHAHA @ you, you retard, doesnt your daddy have something for you to do for him at this moment? Once again, Come Back to Me When you have something Credible and significant to say, not just u complaining about my spelling, you big dummy!

Always talking about my "daddy", you sick homo. Stick to the topic, moron. Clippers had more wins against the Suns in the playoffs? LMAO. How is that possible, Lakers held a 3-1 advantage and were much closer to knocking the Suns off (a rebound away in game 6 to be precise). Speaking of credibility, Clippers have nothing to warrant that they are the stronger franchise, and no, 2 more wins doesn't warrant you're the stronger franchise, winning something does (Clippers already won in their eyes when they reached the playoffs)...And LOL@thinking it's your spelling. Oh yea, spelling and grammar is the same thing to you. Can I ask you an honest question though? Why do you capitilize random words, did you never learn where a capital letter belongs? You don't just pick where you place one at random, but here's a little lesson. Lakers (capital L). clippers (lowercase C). See the difference? :D

ecrazy

« Reply #24 on: October 10, 2006, 05:32:45 PM »
so according to both of you, since The Miami Heat Won the Championship 4-2, THOSE two games dont mean shit, and Dallas was obviouisly the better team, and two wins cannot determine that? HAHAHA! And Yes i Love to just put random Capitals here and there.....Does it piss you Off? haHAhaHA! Fuckin nerd, seriously, Random CAPITALS is the best comeback you can come up WITH?

Seriously though, why have a season then, since its obvious which teams are the best right? lets just skip the whole standings and placement thing in basketball and lets have the fans decide which teams are best....right guys? Since STATS dont matter, and great dynasty's and past achievements do.....HAHA

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #25 on: October 10, 2006, 07:28:38 PM »
so according to both of you, since The Miami Heat Won the Championship 4-2, THOSE two games dont mean shit, and Dallas was obviouisly the better team, and two wins cannot determine that? HAHAHA! And Yes i Love to just put random Capitals here and there.....Does it piss you Off? haHAhaHA! Fuckin nerd, seriously, Random CAPITALS is the best comeback you can come up WITH?

Seriously though, why have a season then, since its obvious which teams are the best right? lets just skip the whole standings and placement thing in basketball and lets have the fans decide which teams are best....right guys? Since STATS dont matter, and great dynasty's and past achievements do.....HAHA

Wow. I never thought I could think of you as any more stupid than I already did. Man, was I wrong...
(did that just confuse you?)

ecrazy

« Reply #26 on: October 10, 2006, 10:54:05 PM »

Wow. I never thought I could think of you as any more stupid than I already did. Man, was I wrong...
LMAO @ you trying to pull that "I know you are but what am i" card here, Ya Big Dummy!
Now did that confuse you son? I bet you feel really retarded Now...HAHAHA

Stone Cold is Bout It, Bout It

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: October 11, 2006, 01:00:08 AM »
The Clippers didn't shit on the Lakers the last 2 seasons and the Lakers did not become some garbage team & clippers did not become some great team...so how are you the best team in L.A.??....Both teams are even....Let's see what happens this season...

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #28 on: October 11, 2006, 10:30:55 AM »

LMAO @ you trying to pull that "I know you are but what am i" card here, Ya Big Dummy!

Dude...Your logic is simply senseless...Dallas Mavs are/were a better team than the Heat. They even had the better record, they won more games, which by your standards equates to them being the better team. Please stop confusing yourself. Unless one team has 10+ more wins than the other, a record does NOT indicate which team is better...PeAcE

ecrazy

« Reply #29 on: October 11, 2006, 12:00:58 PM »

Dude...Your logic is simply senseless...Dallas Mavs are/were a better team than the Heat. They even had the better record, they won more games, which by your standards equates to them being the better team. Please stop confusing yourself. Unless one team has 10+ more wins than the other, a record does NOT indicate which team is better...PeAcE
So since A RECORD or number of wins doesnt matter, then why have a season of basketball?? There is no point, we should just have you, Elior, the_knowner_of_all_Basketball decide which teams are good, right? you sound so retarded right now, just stop, seriously, for your own good, hahahaha