Author Topic: The 76ers are about to lose to FC Barcelona....  (Read 1299 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: The 76ers are about to lose to FC Barcelona....
« Reply #30 on: October 11, 2006, 12:06:29 PM »
so according to both of you, since The Miami Heat Won the Championship 4-2, THOSE two games dont mean shit, and Dallas was obviouisly the better team, and two wins cannot determine that? HAHAHA! And Yes i Love to just put random Capitals here and there.....Does it piss you Off? haHAhaHA! Fuckin nerd, seriously, Random CAPITALS is the best comeback you can come up WITH?

Seriously though, why have a season then, since its obvious which teams are the best right? lets just skip the whole standings and placement thing in basketball and lets have the fans decide which teams are best....right guys? Since STATS dont matter, and great dynasty's and past achievements do.....HAHA

Wow. I never thought I could think of you as any more stupid than I already did. Man, was I wrong...
(did that just confuse you?)
LMAO @ you trying to pull that "I know you are but what am i" card here, Ya Big Dummy!
Now did that confuse you son? I bet you feel really retarded Now...HAHAHA

Dude...Your logic is simply senseless...Dallas Mavs are/were a better team than the Heat. They even had the better record, they won more games, which by your standards equates to them being the better team. Please stop confusing yourself. Unless one team has 10+ more wins than the other, a record does NOT indicate which team is better...PeAcE
So since A RECORD or number of wins doesnt matter, then why have a season of basketball?? There is no point, we should just have you, Elior, the_knowner_of_all_Basketball decide which teams are good, right? you sound so retarded right now, just stop, seriously, for your own good, hahahaha

You're so dumb that you don't even realize how badly you're contradicting yourself...By YOUR standards, we don't need an NBA playoffs & finals, because records determine how good a team is and the team with the best record at the end of the regular season should simply be crowned NBA Champions...YOURE AN IDIOT, GET THAT THROUGH YOUR HEAD. It's not that I don't like you as a person, or that I have "beef" with you, I simply think you're EXTREMELY unintelligent...PeACe

ecrazy

« Reply #31 on: October 11, 2006, 05:40:53 PM »
so according to both of you, since The Miami Heat Won the Championship 4-2, THOSE two games dont mean shit, and Dallas was obviouisly the better team, and two wins cannot determine that? HAHAHA! And Yes i Love to just put random Capitals here and there.....Does it piss you Off? haHAhaHA! Fuckin nerd, seriously, Random CAPITALS is the best comeback you can come up WITH?

Seriously though, why have a season then, since its obvious which teams are the best right? lets just skip the whole standings and placement thing in basketball and lets have the fans decide which teams are best....right guys? Since STATS dont matter, and great dynasty's and past achievements do.....HAHA

Wow. I never thought I could think of you as any more stupid than I already did. Man, was I wrong...
LMAO @ you trying to pull that "I know you are but what am i" card here, Ya Big Dummy!

Dude...Your logic is simply senseless...Dallas Mavs are/were a better team than the Heat. They even had the better record, they won more games, which by your standards equates to them being the better team. Please stop confusing yourself. Unless one team has 10+ more wins than the other, a record does NOT indicate which team is better...PeAcE
So since A RECORD or number of wins doesnt matter, then why have a season of basketball?? There is no point, we should just have you, Elior, the_knowner_of_all_Basketball decide which teams are good, right? you sound so retarded right now, just stop, seriously, for your own good, hahahaha

You're so dumb that you don't even realize how badly you're contradicting yourself...By YOUR standards, we don't need an NBA playoffs & finals, because records determine how good a team is and the team with the best record at the end of the regular season should simply be crowned NBA Champions...YOURE AN IDIOT, GET THAT THROUGH YOUR HEAD. It's not that I don't like you as a person, or that I have "beef" with you, I simply think you're EXTREMELY unintelligent...PeACe
So lets not have a season, lets not make a ranking, lets not have only the BEST teams in the playoffs, lets just have a playoff once a year and whoever comes up on top, wins...that still makes no sense at all, after all YOU brought this up, and According to YOUR logic, YOU AGREE NOW THAT THE CLIPPERS ARE THE BETTER TEAM IN LA, since they went farther in the playoffs, You have a nice way of just beating around the bush elior, but you keep running into weeds and getting caught....YA BIG DUMMY

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #32 on: October 11, 2006, 05:48:20 PM »

So lets not have a season, lets not make a ranking, lets not have only the BEST teams in the playoffs, lets just have a playoff once a year and whoever comes up on top, wins...that still makes no sense at all, after all YOU brought this up, and According to YOUR logic, YOU AGREE NOW THAT THE CLIPPERS ARE THE BETTER TEAM IN LA, since they went farther in the playoffs, You have a nice way of just beating around the bush elior, but you keep running into weeds and getting caught....YA BIG DUMMY

Holy crap. Humans usually progress, but it's like you're on the opposite tip, getting dumber and dumber. Once again, if the NBA used your logic, there would be no NBA playoffs or finals, the regular season records would determine the championship. Since they're a little smarter than that, there's a thing called the playoffs...Teams with lower records usually face higher ranked teams in the first round. Due to the fact that the NBA seeding was fucked recently (thank God it's been fixed since), Clippers had the luxury of facing a worse team, despite being a 6th seed. Has no connection with them being "better", if you were slightly smarter you'd understand this...PeACe

ecrazy

« Reply #33 on: October 11, 2006, 05:55:44 PM »

Holy crap. Humans usually progress, but it's like you're on the opposite tip, getting dumber and dumber. Once again, if the NBA used your logic, there would be no NBA playoffs or finals, the regular season records would determine the championship. Since they're a little smarter than that, there's a thing called the playoffs...Teams with lower records usually face higher ranked teams in the first round. Due to the fact that the NBA seeding was fucked recently (thank God it's been fixed since), Clippers had the luxury of facing a worse team, despite being a 6th seed. Has no connection with them being "better", if you were slightly smarter you'd understand this...PeACe
Wow, Thanks for the Basketball Lesson Professor Dumasfuk, but your dodging my question...So we shouldnt even have a season according to you, since the playoffs determine everything...HAHAHAHA

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #34 on: October 11, 2006, 05:58:39 PM »

Wow, Thanks for the Basketball Lesson Professor Dumasfuk, but your dodging my question...So we shouldnt even have a season according to you, since the playoffs determine everything...HAHAHAHA

The playoffs determine SEEDINGS, idiot, not who's the best team...LMFAO@this dumbshit doesn't get the concept of NBA basketball.

ecrazy

« Reply #35 on: October 11, 2006, 06:01:21 PM »

The playoffs determine SEEDINGS, idiot, not who's the best team...LMFAO@this dumbshit doesn't get the concept of NBA basketball.
THE PLAYOFFS DETERMINE SEEDING! (jeez, now i know why there is war in the middle east, some people just wont stop, even for their own good) wow, so the PLAYOFFS DETERMINE SEEDING, SO....According to the PLAYOFF SEEDINGS, SINCE THE LAKERS LOST FIRST, THEY ARE THE LESSER OF THE TWO TEAMS! ACCORDING TO YOU! HAHAHAHA @ U Elior

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #36 on: October 11, 2006, 06:04:51 PM »

THE PLAYOFFS DETERMINE SEEDING! (jeez, now i know why there is war in the middle east, some people just wont stop, even for their own good) wow, so the PLAYOFFS DETERMINE SEEDING, SO....According to the PLAYOFF SEEDINGS, SINCE THE LAKERS LOST FIRST, THEY ARE THE LESSER OF THE TWO TEAMS! ACCORDING TO YOU! HAHAHAHA @ U Elior

LMAO. OMG. I swear to God, I feel like a special-ed mentor or some shit...IF A TEAM HAS A HIGHER SEED, IT DOES NOT MEAN THEY ARE A BETTER TEAM. I dunno what else to say other than you're stupid...You're stupid.

ecrazy

« Reply #37 on: October 11, 2006, 06:09:58 PM »

LMAO. OMG. I swear to God, I feel like a special-ed mentor or some shit...IF A TEAM HAS A HIGHER SEED, IT DOES NOT MEAN THEY ARE A BETTER TEAM. I dunno what else to say other than you're stupid...You're stupid.
WTF are you talking about? dont go backwards you fuckin dumbass just because your caught, You said "THE PLAYOFFS DETERMINE SEEDING" so IF THE PLAYOFFS DETERMINE SEEDING, THEN THE TEAMS THAT GO THE FARTHEST ARE THE BETTER TEAMS, Wow, How Embarrassing For You Elior, How Embarrassing

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #38 on: October 11, 2006, 06:22:48 PM »

WTF are you talking about? dont go backwards you fuckin dumbass just because your caught, You said "THE PLAYOFFS DETERMINE SEEDING" so IF THE PLAYOFFS DETERMINE SEEDING, THEN THE TEAMS THAT GO THE FARTHEST ARE THE BETTER TEAMS, Wow, How Embarrassing For You Elior, How Embarrassing

LMAO. Does anyone else see how dumb this mutherfucker is? It's simply mind-boggling... :-\

ecrazy

« Reply #39 on: October 11, 2006, 06:26:43 PM »
^^haha @ you going back to that "I know u are but what am i" tactic, wow, OWNED, SONNED, PNWD, Smashed, Destroyed, And Whatever other Internet slam you give to a lonely internet loser who just got smashed, AGAIN! hahahahahaha, You people never know when to stop

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #40 on: October 11, 2006, 08:52:59 PM »
^^haha @ you going back to that "I know u are but what am i" tactic, wow, OWNED, SONNED, PNWD, Smashed, Destroyed, And Whatever other Internet slam you give to a lonely internet loser who just got smashed, AGAIN! hahahahahaha, You people never know when to stop

There's no going back, you're just dumb.

ecrazy

« Reply #41 on: October 11, 2006, 09:26:55 PM »

HAHAHAHA @ you, HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #42 on: October 11, 2006, 09:48:27 PM »

8)

ecrazy

« Reply #43 on: October 11, 2006, 10:35:49 PM »

8)
HAHAHAHAHAHA! What a joke, See why theres war in the middle east people? they dont know when to stop, Mel Gibson was right...HAHAHA

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #44 on: October 12, 2006, 12:05:08 AM »

8)
HAHAHAHAHAHA! What a joke, See why theres war in the middle east people? they dont know when to stop, Mel Gibson was right...HAHAHA

LOL@this racist piece of shit. Mow my lawn, son.