Author Topic: The 76ers are about to lose to FC Barcelona....  (Read 1300 times)

ecrazy

Re: The 76ers are about to lose to FC Barcelona....
« Reply #45 on: October 12, 2006, 12:37:20 AM »
hahahaha, cry me a river, try and prove me wrong, your DONE again! another CLASSIC THREAD and SONNING done to elior

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #46 on: October 12, 2006, 09:48:19 AM »
hahahaha, cry me a river, try and prove me wrong, your DONE again! another CLASSIC THREAD and SONNING done to elior

You want me to prove you wrong that just because a team has the better record it doesn't mean they're the better team? Please shoot yourself, Krondon.

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #47 on: October 12, 2006, 11:51:02 AM »
omg... honestly... don't yall have better stuff to do

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #48 on: October 12, 2006, 11:58:15 AM »

Better than making money while shitting on mentally challenged Mexicans who look like Krondon? What's that?

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #49 on: October 12, 2006, 12:41:33 PM »

Better than making money while shitting on mentally challenged Mexicans who look like Krondon? What's that?
huh?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #50 on: October 12, 2006, 12:43:50 PM »

huh?

I'm at work right now. He's Mexican and he looks like Krondon...The rest is self-explanitory. :D

ecrazy

« Reply #51 on: October 12, 2006, 01:46:59 PM »

huh?

I'm at work right now. He's Mexican and he looks like Krondon...The rest is self-explanitory. :D
see, no one agrees with you, you feel stupid AGAIN, you must explain yourself like always, hows daddy? is he going to give u a bonus this week so u can get some greener buds for your girl to sell? hahahahaha

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #52 on: October 12, 2006, 02:45:17 PM »

huh?

see, no one agrees with you, you feel stupid AGAIN, you must explain yourself like always, hows daddy? is he going to give u a bonus this week so u can get some greener buds for your girl to sell? hahahahaha

LMAO@this retarded faggot always asking about my "daddy". My dad runs businesses, your dad mows lawns...The end.

ecrazy

« Reply #53 on: October 12, 2006, 02:53:36 PM »

huh?

LMAO@this retarded faggot always asking about my "daddy". My dad runs businesses, your dad mows lawns...The end.
My Dad Mows Lawns? HAHAHAHA @ you needing to make shit up to try and talk shit, When all i spit is the truth and it gets to you oh so good, HAHAHAHA @ touchy mcgee, ha! My Dad>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Elior's Family, Trust me on this one kid, Trust me.....you dont want none with Us, hahahahahaha, get back to work before you get caught by your dad and he grounds you for a week

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #54 on: October 12, 2006, 03:02:37 PM »
HAHAHAHA @ you needing to make shit up to try and talk shit, When all i spit is the truth and it gets to you oh so good, HAHAHAHA @ touchy mcgee, ha!

VVVV

hows daddy? is he going to give u a bonus this week so u can get some greener buds for your girl to sell?

Case closed, retard. At least if you come up with dumbass arguments like "everything I spits truth!", make sure they're sufficient.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #55 on: October 12, 2006, 03:06:33 PM »
Also, on everything I love, my dad is worth more than both your "parents" combined. I don't give a fuck what your family did to get into this country, you'll still always be a pathetic moron, and in most cases that's gene-poolesque.

ecrazy

« Reply #56 on: October 12, 2006, 05:42:49 PM »
Also, on everything I love, my dad is worth more than both your "parents" combined. I don't give a fuck what your family did to get into this country, you'll still always be a pathetic moron, and in most cases that's gene-poolesque.
HAHAHAHAHA...oh man, this is great.....worth more financially or u talking pride here? oh man, if only you knew, little elior, hahaha...."On everything you love" shit, it must suck for what you love to find out that you lied on their names, you keep getting mad you internet geek, what i spit is truth, you stilll work for your daddy, the end...that sentence that proved your "Case" well how is that not truth? I asked you a question, how is your daddy, and if he was going to give you a raise this week....dude, i swear, you must love being sonned, you dont know when to stop do you? hahahahahahahaahahaha

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #57 on: October 12, 2006, 05:57:25 PM »
HAHAHAHAHA...oh man, this is great.....worth more financially or u talking pride here? oh man, if only you knew, little elior, hahaha...."On everything you love" shit, it must suck for what you love to find out that you lied on their names, you keep getting mad you internet geek, what i spit is truth, you stilll work for your daddy, the end...that sentence that proved your "Case" well how is that not truth? I asked you a question, how is your daddy, and if he was going to give you a raise this week....dude, i swear, you must love being sonned, you dont know when to stop do you? hahahahahahahaahahaha

Idiot. The fact of the matter is, I don't "work for my daddy". In fact, I have no idea where your infatuation with my "daddy" comes from in the first place, but it's pretty understandable since I've officially made him your grandfather by simply posting on this forum. :-*

ecrazy

« Reply #58 on: October 13, 2006, 09:02:20 AM »

Idiot. The fact of the matter is, I don't "work for my daddy". In fact, I have no idea where your infatuation with my "daddy" comes from in the first place, but it's pretty understandable since I've officially made him your grandfather by simply posting on this forum. :-*
dude, you said in previous posts that you did work for your dad, i based it on that, what are you talking about? hahaha,

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #59 on: October 13, 2006, 09:23:36 AM »

dude, you said in previous posts that you did work for your dad, i based it on that, what are you talking about? hahaha,

Didn't we already have this discussion, where I asked you to bring up where the hell I ever claimed I worked for my dad and you couldn't? Why would I claim something and then deny it...Shut the fuck up and make sense, and if you're gunna make dumb claims, at least have SOMETHING to back them up, retard.