Author Topic: The 76ers are about to lose to FC Barcelona....  (Read 1304 times)

ecrazy

Re: The 76ers are about to lose to FC Barcelona....
« Reply #60 on: October 13, 2006, 09:38:01 AM »
Also, on everything I love, my dad is worth more than both your "parents" combined. I don't give a fuck what your family did to get into this country, you'll still always be a pathetic moron, and in most cases that's gene-poolesque.
HAHAHAHAHA...oh man, this is great.....worth more financially or u talking pride here? oh man, if only you knew, little elior, hahaha...."On everything you love" shit, it must suck for what you love to find out that you lied on their names, you keep getting mad you internet geek, what i spit is truth, you stilll work for your daddy, the end...that sentence that proved your "Case" well how is that not truth? I asked you a question, how is your daddy, and if he was going to give you a raise this week....dude, i swear, you must love being sonned, you dont know when to stop do you? hahahahahahahaahahaha

Idiot. The fact of the matter is, I don't "work for my daddy". In fact, I have no idea where your infatuation with my "daddy" comes from in the first place, but it's pretty understandable since I've officially made him your grandfather by simply posting on this forum. :-*
dude, you said in previous posts that you did work for your dad, i based it on that, what are you talking about? hahaha,

Didn't we already have this discussion, where I asked you to bring up where the hell I ever claimed I worked for my dad and you couldn't? Why would I claim something and then deny it...Shut the fuck up and make sense, and if you're gunna make dumb claims, at least have SOMETHING to back them up, retard.
dude, i dont save past conversations with you just to bring them up now, how the fuck else would I even come up with that? seriously.....Im not like you, i dont have all our conversations bookmarked so that you can try and bring up past events, haha

SGV

« Reply #61 on: October 13, 2006, 09:39:34 AM »
LMAO @ NIK bringing up the "My dad can beat up your dad" elementary type of arguement. Kids... They never grow up.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #62 on: October 13, 2006, 09:43:45 AM »
Also, on everything I love, my dad is worth more than both your "parents" combined. I don't give a fuck what your family did to get into this country, you'll still always be a pathetic moron, and in most cases that's gene-poolesque.
HAHAHAHAHA...oh man, this is great.....worth more financially or u talking pride here? oh man, if only you knew, little elior, hahaha...."On everything you love" shit, it must suck for what you love to find out that you lied on their names, you keep getting mad you internet geek, what i spit is truth, you stilll work for your daddy, the end...that sentence that proved your "Case" well how is that not truth? I asked you a question, how is your daddy, and if he was going to give you a raise this week....dude, i swear, you must love being sonned, you dont know when to stop do you? hahahahahahahaahahaha

Idiot. The fact of the matter is, I don't "work for my daddy". In fact, I have no idea where your infatuation with my "daddy" comes from in the first place, but it's pretty understandable since I've officially made him your grandfather by simply posting on this forum. :-*
dude, you said in previous posts that you did work for your dad, i based it on that, what are you talking about? hahaha,

Didn't we already have this discussion, where I asked you to bring up where the hell I ever claimed I worked for my dad and you couldn't? Why would I claim something and then deny it...Shut the fuck up and make sense, and if you're gunna make dumb claims, at least have SOMETHING to back them up, retard.
dude, i dont save past conversations with you just to bring them up now, how the fuck else would I even come up with that? seriously.....Im not like you, i dont have all our conversations bookmarked so that you can try and bring up past events, haha

Then shut the fuck up, your claims are baseless.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #63 on: October 13, 2006, 09:44:39 AM »
LMAO @ NIK bringing up the "My dad can beat up your dad" elementary type of arguement. Kids... They never grow up.

LMFAO@SGV still following me in threads to ride my dick. Who brought up "daddys", me or Krondon? That's right, you fat nut licker.

SGV

« Reply #64 on: October 13, 2006, 09:56:52 AM »
This exactly how you admit you've been caught acting childish. You first say "You're riding my dick." You then bring up a whole different point than what's being discussed (I stated you made a childish "My daddy is better than yours" remark, you brought up something completely different). You then continue to call the person, who points out your childish behavior, names.

Now I'ma Kid.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #65 on: October 13, 2006, 10:00:57 AM »
This exactly how you admit you've been caught acting childish. You first say "You're riding my dick." You then bring up a whole different point than what's being discussed (I stated you made a childish "My daddy is better than yours" remark, you brought up something completely different). You then continue to call the person, who points out your childish behavior, names.

Now I'ma Kid.

You came in a thread to make a negative comment about me, as always...You're a fucking dick-rider, there's no way around it. Even acgrundy has stopped with his dick-riding antics after he met me, so why don't you just give it up? I didn't bring up a whole different point, Krondon is the one who started talking about "daddys". It's just pathetic that he's so damn infatuated with fathers, it's probably due to his lacking in many areas...PeACe

SGV

« Reply #66 on: October 13, 2006, 10:10:11 AM »
It's a factual comment cuz you're acting like a little kid. All that dude did was ask hows your daddy (Since he was under the impression you worked for him). You went from an 18 year old to a 8 year old quickly and said "My daddys better than yours!" That's childish. That's factual. Nothing negative. No dickriding. It had to be said.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #67 on: October 13, 2006, 10:32:58 AM »
It's a factual comment cuz you're acting like a little kid. All that dude did was ask hows your daddy (Since he was under the impression you worked for him). You went from an 18 year old to a 8 year old quickly and said "My daddys better than yours!" That's childish. That's factual. Nothing negative. No dickriding. It had to be said.

Are you really that stupid that you believe "hows daddy? is he going to give u a bonus this week so u can get some greener buds for your girl to sell?" is a comment intended to verify how my fathers doing or do you just like riding dick THAT much?

SGV

« Reply #68 on: October 13, 2006, 10:56:17 AM »
If you read that comment, it is NOT a comment that meant to be "My daddys better than yours." I know you're a little stupid. And I know that you can't grasp anything beyond what they taught you in Kindergarten, but YOU brought up that your "dad is better than E-Crazy's dad." He did not bring that up. Your little childish self did. Nothing else to be said. You're a kid.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #69 on: October 13, 2006, 11:07:27 AM »
If you read that comment, it is NOT a comment that meant to be "My daddys better than yours." I know you're a little stupid. And I know that you can't grasp anything beyond what they taught you in Kindergarten, but YOU brought up that your "dad is better than E-Crazy's dad." He did not bring that up. Your little childish self did. Nothing else to be said. You're a kid.

He brought up dissing me/my dad, fat dickrider. I retaliated by letting him know that the status of his Mexican border-hopping dad is probably the reason he has an infatuation with mine...Let me ask you something, fatso. Have you ever heard the phrase "mind your own business"? It seems like you like sticking your gut in places it don't belong, especially when it comes to riding dick. PLEASE STAY OFF THY NUTS. Can I make it any clearer? :grumpy:

SGV

« Reply #70 on: October 13, 2006, 10:41:48 PM »
Have you heard the phrase: You're dumb. Again, we're not talking about him saying your dad pays you to work for him. We're saying that you are a little boy trying to diss people with immature things like "My daddys better than yours!" and sticking your tongue out after. Can I make this any clearer?

TobyTizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #71 on: October 14, 2006, 04:58:00 PM »
NIK I teach grade 5 kids and they are more mature than you.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #72 on: October 14, 2006, 06:20:12 PM »
Have you heard the phrase: You're dumb. Again, we're not talking about him saying your dad pays you to work for him. We're saying that you are a little boy trying to diss people with immature things like "My daddys better than yours!" and sticking your tongue out after. Can I make this any clearer?

Idiot. He dissed my dad. My come-back was that he dissed my dad because he felt a sense of inferiority, probably due to his father being a broke loser. If you're too dumb to understand that and choose to ride my dick because of it, then how are you not a fat dickrider? Who asked you for your input? Even if I was wrong, the phrase mind your own business stands, keep your fat ass gut out of shit that don't concern you...PeACe

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #73 on: October 14, 2006, 06:21:49 PM »
NIK I teach grade 5 kids and they are more mature than you.

Nice to know I have another one... :D

SGV

« Reply #74 on: October 14, 2006, 06:31:58 PM »
He didn't diss your dad you immature moron. He dissed YOU! He's saying that your daddy supports you. How is that a diss to your dad? That's a diss to YOU idiot. LMAO. And then you have the nerve to sit here and call others stupid, moronic or retarded. You're a sad soul.