Author Topic: The 76ers are about to lose to FC Barcelona....  (Read 1303 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: The 76ers are about to lose to FC Barcelona....
« Reply #75 on: October 14, 2006, 07:11:52 PM »
He didn't diss your dad you immature moron. He dissed YOU! He's saying that your daddy supports you. How is that a diss to your dad? That's a diss to YOU idiot. LMAO. And then you have the nerve to sit here and call others stupid, moronic or retarded. You're a sad soul.

Bringing my dad into a basketball discussion and saying he's giving me bonuses when he's not IS dissing him as well as me. If YOU can't see that, YOU'RE the idiot. You come into threads with the main intent of riding nuts and then claim others are sad...Pathetic. :-\

SGV

« Reply #76 on: October 14, 2006, 08:43:08 PM »
LMAO. So your dad is exempt from bring brought up in a Basketball discussion. But of course, you prevoked the guy into saying what he did. Your brought up your Job, which he thought was working for your pops. That shit was a given. How was it a diss? You just got sensitive that's all. Your panties got bunched up so you had to revert back to childhood with your disses. Again, you're a sad person. I actually feel bad for you.

EDIT

You know what... fuck it! From this day foward, I'm going to leave you alone. I can see how hurt you get whenever I point out how much of idiot you are. I'm starting to feel like an asshole, since I'm always exposing you for a retard on a regular basis. I'll no longer call you the biggest bitch in the world, no matter how many times you cry over a ticket or cry about getting busted by the cops (LMAO! Worlds Dumbest Criminals here NIK comes!). I'll never call you a hater anymore, even if you had a mental breakdown when ya new husband Kobe couldn't win shit, while your babies daddy Shaq won the title. I'll just stop. I don't want to hurt your feelings anymore.

So, to end this once and for all, continue with your played out-overused names you call me: Fat, Moron, Retard, Idiot, Gay, Whale Fucker... Etc. I'll no longer hurt your feelings anymore. You can feel free to make all your moronic posts and you'll never be clowned on by me again. I swear.
« Last Edit: October 14, 2006, 08:47:02 PM by SGV »

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #77 on: October 14, 2006, 10:21:25 PM »
LMAO. So your dad is exempt from bring brought up in a Basketball discussion. But of course, you prevoked the guy into saying what he did. Your brought up your Job, which he thought was working for your pops. That shit was a given. How was it a diss? You just got sensitive that's all. Your panties got bunched up so you had to revert back to childhood with your disses. Again, you're a sad person. I actually feel bad for you.

EDIT

You know what... fuck it! From this day foward, I'm going to leave you alone. I can see how hurt you get whenever I point out how much of idiot you are. I'm starting to feel like an asshole, since I'm always exposing you for a retard on a regular basis. I'll no longer call you the biggest bitch in the world, no matter how many times you cry over a ticket or cry about getting busted by the cops (LMAO! Worlds Dumbest Criminals here NIK comes!). I'll never call you a hater anymore, even if you had a mental breakdown when ya new husband Kobe couldn't win shit, while your babies daddy Shaq won the title. I'll just stop. I don't want to hurt your feelings anymore.

So, to end this once and for all, continue with your played out-overused names you call me: Fat, Moron, Retard, Idiot, Gay, Whale Fucker... Etc. I'll no longer hurt your feelings anymore. You can feel free to make all your moronic posts and you'll never be clowned on by me again. I swear.

LMAO...Yea, I'm crying so bad. Just ask Acgrundy how badly he made me cry. :'( :'( :'(

Thanks for finally having the audacity to stay off my dick... :-*