Author Topic: Video and review from Method Man concert last night.....  (Read 88 times)

Minkaveli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Video and review from Method Man concert last night.....
« on: October 11, 2006, 02:07:08 PM »
Bellingham, Washington-

So I went to the concert and I gotta say that Meth is the livest person I have seen in concert. It started off with The Avenue Rockers performing. They got the crowd hyped for Meth. The only downfall was that one guy told me to stop recording. Since I was in the front row, I was still able to put my camera down and record. I got a lot of videos. Here are the positives and negatives from the show.

Positive: Avenue Rockers were sick as usual. I think I heard one new track from them since the last show. Masta Killa and Streetlife were sick. Method Man was so live it was ridiculous. He crowdsurfed, lit one up, and was giving everyone in the audience high fives. He gave a crowd bow right to where Jon and I were standing. Meth was on for about an hour and a half. Did most of his big joints. Meth invited everyone on stage once the show was done. I got to push some people back who were trying to take our spot.

Negative: The Nightlight is too small of a venue for an artist like Method Man. The crowd was drinking and setting their beers on the actual stage. People threw joints, weed, a plastic bag, and a bottle at Method Man. People in the crowd were picking fights with each other. I had to break one up. The guy standing next to me's girlfriend was trying to get up front and she was very intoxicated. She spilled her drink all over me and Jon and didn't even know it. She threw a punch at the back of my head. One guy was in her face swearing at her pretty loudly. She eventually got moved out of our side but then made it to the front on the other side of the stage. I had drunk girls heckling me to give up my spot. The crowd almost pushed me onto the stage. My knees are bruised from being pressed up against the stage. It got so warm in there that I became dehydrated and at the end people were throwing water all over each other.

Anyways..here are the links to what you missed.

Masta Killa

Meth

Avenue Rockers

"Now you're facing me, I'm your ultimate challenger.  It's the avenger, your fate is on my calendar"-Guru from "So What's Up"

The Watcher

Re: Video and review from Method Man concert last night.....
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2006, 03:37:46 PM »
sounds like the Redman & Method Man concert i went to
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2006, 01:04:58 PM »
Damnn thats real tight! You was mad close...you did real good wit recording...propz.

People in the crowd were picking fights with each other. I had to break one up.
LMFAO!!

everlast1986

« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2006, 01:10:59 PM »
I saw Red & Meth in concert 4 years ago same day i got my drivers license. Great times.