Author Topic: Am I wrong...  (Read 451 times)

WestCoasta

Re: Am I wrong...
« Reply #45 on: October 07, 2006, 12:15:03 AM »
man this thread is so fuckin gay haha

buncha squares... anyone ever stop and think that somebody typing it online is joking around?

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
« Reply #46 on: October 07, 2006, 02:53:26 AM »
I cant believe white peopl on here drop the n bomb so freely, its shocking. I dont care if blacks dont mind you will never EVER hear me saying/typing ni99er....It just aint right.

you cant even tell over the internet, theres no damn difference.  all that matters is the context its used in.

look it up in the dictionary, it has the same meaning no matter what context it's used in.  there's nothing positive about and there's lots of other words you can use to refer to friends besides that one
if its soo degrading and awful why do blacks speak to eachother that way? i mean after all it doesnt really matter what context its used in. so in this case a black person callin another homie black person a nigga means that he is being negative and degrading his friiend?

J Bananas

« Reply #47 on: October 07, 2006, 03:50:13 AM »
you niggers make me sick!

Noname

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #48 on: October 07, 2006, 05:21:38 AM »
I cant believe white peopl on here drop the n bomb so freely, its shocking. I dont care if blacks dont mind you will never EVER hear me saying/typing ni99er....It just aint right.

you cant even tell over the internet, theres no damn difference.  all that matters is the context its used in.

look it up in the dictionary, it has the same meaning no matter what context it's used in.  there's nothing positive about and there's lots of other words you can use to refer to friends besides that one
if its soo degrading and awful why do blacks speak to eachother that way? i mean after all it doesnt really matter what context its used in. so in this case a black person callin another homie black person a nigga means that he is being negative and degrading his friiend?

Cuz white people used (some still use it that way) that word in a negative context. Black people didnt use it to eachtother in a negative context. White people used it to degrade black people. So when a white person calls a black person nigger, it got a lot of history behind the word.
But on the other hand, rappers shouldnt be using the word nigga in their songs. If they keep on using it, its hard to keep someone else from saying it.

CoreG37

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #49 on: October 07, 2006, 10:18:59 AM »

yes, but they're too ignorant to see it like that

Sikotic™

« Reply #50 on: October 07, 2006, 07:15:29 PM »
who fuckin cares.  quit bein so goddamn sensetive.
That's the truth.

For real, I don't even trip off the word. Use it, don't use it, I don't give a fuck.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE