Author Topic: 40 Glocc Replies To The Game On "The Resurrection" (New Track Over 'One Blood')  (Read 1177 times)

Young_Joker

IM WAY BETER THAN YOU AND THAT WEAK ASS DISS. YOU STOP WHILE YOUR A LIL BEHINE. TRYING GANG BANG NIGGA YOU ANT READY BOMPTONS IN THE THE BUILDEN BITCH. I IM FUCKING WIT THE P THE NEW WEST NIGGA

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
IM WAY BETER THAN YOU AND THAT WEAK ASS DISS. YOU STOP WHILE YOUR A LIL BEHINE. TRYING GANG BANG NIGGA YOU ANT READY BOMPTONS IN THE THE BUILDEN BITCH. I IM FUCKING WIT THE P THE NEW WEST NIGGA

LMAO...

this cat, ok, if your banging on net, you are fake as fuck. I'm from the IE, born and raised, and the New West lives there too. Ever heard of Sly Boogie, Kartoon, you ever heard of cities like Colton, and San Bernardino. The point, in the IE we don't respect 40 Glocc, his set got ran outta Colton by the eses. Fuck 40 Glocc.

As for you, I pray for you, but know the IE is as real as they come. Game is a fake blood too. His not in Compton anymore, give it up homeboy. Game's only blood connection is Big Fase, and they ain't talking. Billboard is dead, RIP, and Game has no connection anymore. Anyone from Compton knows this, once his connections with his brother left, so did his rep, why you think he moved. Even my boy who went to school with Game is saying fuck him. I never meet dude, I'm just telling you what others have said, word from the streets, but then again, you ain't from Cali, so listen to your 760 bars of G-Unit disses, and realize, dude ain't in Compton no more.

Young_Joker

LMAO...

this cat, ok, if your banging on net, you are fake as fuck. I'm from the IE, born and raised, and the New West lives there too. Ever heard of Sly Boogie, Kartoon, you ever heard of cities like Colton, and San Bernardino. The point, in the IE we don't respect 40 Glocc, his set got ran outta Colton by the eses. Fuck 40 Glocc.

As for you, I pray for you, but know the IE is as real as they come. Game is a fake blood too. His not in Compton anymore, give it up homeboy. Game's only blood connection is Big Fase, and they ain't talking. Billboard is dead, RIP, and Game has no connection anymore. Anyone from Compton knows this, once his connections with his brother left, so did his rep, why you think he moved. Even my boy who went to school with Game is saying fuck him. I never meet dude, I'm just telling you what others have said, word from the streets, but then again, you ain't from Cali, so listen to your 760 bars of G-Unit disses, and realize, dude ain't in Compton no more.
YOU DUM FUCK I HAVE A SONG WITH SLY BOOGY DUMMY. I FUCK WITH THE IE HEAVEY! OH i CAN BANG WHERE EVER i WANT i EARNED MY 1 STIKR 3 FELONIES IN THE STREETS OF BOMPTON SO HOLLA!!!

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!

LMAO...

YOU DUM FUCK I HAVE A SONG WITH SLY BOOGY DUMMY. I FUCK WITH THE IE HEAVEY! OH i CAN BANG WHERE EVER i WANT i EARNED MY 1 STIKR 3 FELONIES IN THE STREETS OF BOMPTON SO HOLLA!!!

who is this jabronnie.

Young_Joker

OH AND ABOUT GAME HAVE YOU EVER BEEN TO THE CITY NO! HAVE YOU EVER MEET ANY BODY FROM CEDER BLOCK NO ! HAVE YOU EVER GANG BANG NO! SO TALK WHAT YOU KNOW AND NOT WHAT YOU HEAR DUMMY!!!

GangstaBoogy

OH AND ABOUT GAME HAVE YOU EVER BEEN TO THE CITY NO! HAVE YOU EVER MEET ANY BODY FROM CEDER BLOCK NO ! HAVE YOU EVER GANG BANG NO! SO TALK WHAT YOU KNOW AND NOT WHAT YOU HEAR DUMMY!!!

aww how cute. tryna diss game in hopes for a lil bit of fame. what a joke
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Young_Joker

aww how cute. tryna diss game in hopes for a lil bit of fame. what a joke
a stupid i was talking to the dum fuck on top of my  message Im not dissin game dick pay attention. DUMMY!!!

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!

as I've said. never meet dude, knew guys that did, and they say his cool, but fake. His brother gots the rep. I just didn't take kindly to you dissing IE. I ever bang, no, I lost friends and family to it. I am from Rialto, grew up in Casa Blanca, and went to school in Fontana, blood area back then. Rialto is Crip, I'm ese, and Casa Blanca is ese. You suppose to be a rapper, as rapper from Compton, so what you know about Game. I can tell you about IE, I can go into details, you claim to do a song with Boogie, yet you diss IE because of 40 Glocc. IE says fuck 40 Glocc. He ain't even allowed in San Bernardino, people there are looking for him. He says in the Zoo, which is in Rialto, not Colton, and Colton is ran by eses. Myself, I got enough family and friends that I can walk anywhere in the IE, and I'm fine. You claim you can bang anywhere, yet you say fuck IE. You take that shit to an ese hood, Colton, Rialto, Ontario, that's not cool. The Mexican Mafia's don is from Ontario, eses take IE very serious. Myself, I'll let shit slide, but you talk the same shit on IE to someone's face like you do here, they don't give a fuck about rappers. Plenty of underground rappers have been shot in the IE thinking they are bigger than they are. You ain't Superman, talk that shit to some eses face, and I mean a real ese, not some punk you found on the street. Dogg, you ain't bigger than the streets, you ain't Superman, you ain't Spiderman, you just an underground rapper. I got respect for your shit, but don't diss IE. We hate 40 Glocc, don't say shit you can't back up in the face of a real ese.

Young_Joker

WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING STUPID!!! I HAVE NO PROBLIM WITH THE IE I HAVE A SONG ON DOWNLOAD WHY DONT YOU DOWNLOAD IT AND SHUT THE FUCK UP!! THANK YOU
FEAT. SLY BOOGIE FRONT PAGE DUBCNN.COM

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
I FUCK WITH THE IE HEAVEY! OH i CAN BANG WHERE EVER i WANT i EARNED MY 1 STIKR 3 FELONIES IN THE STREETS OF BOMPTON SO HOLLA!!!

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
THS FAKE ASS IE CRIP COULDNT BUST A GRAPE I REMBER WHN THS NGGA HAD A JERI KURL NOW HE GUNIT EASTCOAST WIT A FADE NGGA PLEASE! ;D GAME IS THA BUSINESS NEXT 2 YOUMG JOKER TIME FOR NGGAS 2 SHUT UP ITS TIME FOR PIRUS 2 RUN SHIT!

this is close enough. You can say fake ass Crip, but don't put IE and fake and the same sentance.

doubletrouble™

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • .. ChErch! ..
I FUCK WITH THE IE HEAVEY! OH i CAN BANG WHERE EVER i WANT i EARNED MY 1 STIKR 3 FELONIES IN THE STREETS OF BOMPTON SO HOLLA!!!

:laugh: :D ;D :P

DAVIDSAOC

HEY M DOGG, NOT DISSIN', BUT WHEN IT COMES TO THE EME, LEAVE THAT OFF THE NET HOMIE. NO DISRESPECT TO THE I.E., I'M FROM SANTANA O.C., BUT I'M SURE THE CARNALES WOULDN'T WANT INFO ON THE NET HOMIE. I KNOW O.C. AND I.E. DON'T SEE EYE TO EYE COUNTY WISE, BUT I RESPECT ALL CHICANOS BACKING UP THE IMFAMOUS SOUTH SIDE.

Juronimo

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Being a LAKER is a privilige. Unfortunately some "Lakers" have forgotten that.

Los Angeles Lakers
Anaheim Angels

tALLkAN

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Whats GOOD?
Wow... The Game fans can't give anyone props. 40 has NEVER spit with that kind of hunger. Dude came off.

fuck yeah