Author Topic: Watch Shaq back in the '97 Lakers  (Read 1534 times)

Sanford - V. President of the Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The movement is Suckaa Free.
Re: Watch Shaq back in the '97 Lakers
« Reply #15 on: October 09, 2006, 04:43:14 PM »
nice.   8)

LOL at the part when Shaq grabed PJ Carlisimo's neck.   :laugh:

was g. Rice on that team in 97'?    ???

Pick up 2 gats like Riley with a full 16 clip, on some sick shit like Lynch, while rippin a bitch's clit with beyonce's mouth on the tip of my dick.

Dangerous Crew Beeyatch!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #16 on: October 09, 2006, 05:23:06 PM »
was g. Rice on that team in 97'?    ???

Naah...

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DJ R-Tistic....L.A.'s Favorite
« Reply #17 on: October 09, 2006, 09:18:06 PM »
Glen came in 99 for Eddie Jones, and played for the 2000 Championship team. I don't think he was there in 2001.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #18 on: October 10, 2006, 10:14:51 AM »
Glen came in 99 for Eddie Jones, and played for the 2000 Championship team. I don't think he was there in 2001.

Actually, he came to the Lakers in the middle of the 1998-99 season, and was traded to New York (along with Travis Knight) in the summer of 2000 for Horace Grant, Greg Foster, Chuck Person, & Emanual Davis (in a 4 team deal).

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: October 10, 2006, 01:58:43 PM »

Actually, he came to the Lakers in the middle of the 1998-99 season, and was traded to New York (along with Travis Knight) in the summer of 2000 for Horace Grant, Greg Foster, Chuck Person, & Emanual Davis (in a 4 team deal).

Yeah...I mean the 99 season. I remember it happening in that short ass season...my dad was mad as fuck...and my homegirl was literally crying in her room for hours.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #20 on: October 10, 2006, 02:53:15 PM »

Yeah...I mean the 99 season. I remember it happening in that short ass season...my dad was mad as fuck...and my homegirl was literally crying in her room for hours.

lol damn crying? why?
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: October 11, 2006, 04:29:51 PM »
I cried when we traded EJ for him.

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: October 11, 2006, 07:33:27 PM »

lol damn crying? why?

LOL, she was a MAAAAAAAAAAJOR Eddie Jones fan...bigger EJ fan than most females were Kobe fans during the championship run.

SGV

« Reply #23 on: October 13, 2006, 10:27:11 AM »
I think some people here are homo-ass-haters for not giving Shaq his due respect. He's STILL winning Championships, while Kobe isn't.

People have ate a few too many of those.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #24 on: October 13, 2006, 10:47:28 AM »
I think some people here are homo-ass-haters for not giving Shaq his due respect. He's STILL winning Championships, while Kobe isn't.

People have ate a few too many of those.

LOL. This fatso only comes in basketball threads to either a.) ride my dick or b.) talk shit. ::)

SGV

« Reply #25 on: October 13, 2006, 10:54:27 AM »
You came in here to do what? Talk shit right. Cuz thats what you're doing. Don't be mad when someone points out what a hater you are. LMAO @ Shaq winning a title without Kobe and Kobe fans still trying to down him.

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: October 13, 2006, 11:06:30 AM »
Since i started this topic, let me clarify i'm mad about Shaq's work attitude from his Lakers days. I don't give a fuck no more about the Miami Shaq. Simple as that. I stopped watching the NBA when Phoenix won Game-7 against us.

Juronimo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: October 13, 2006, 11:07:19 AM »
Shaq is still one of my favorite all time players, I don't care that he's not a Laker any more. Without Shaq, we would have barely made the playoffs those years we won championships. Every Laker fan should be grateful to Shaq for that, I know I am.
Being a LAKER is a privilige. Unfortunately some "Lakers" have forgotten that.

Los Angeles Lakers
Anaheim Angels

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: October 13, 2006, 11:15:52 AM »
Shaq is still one of my favorite all time players, I don't care that he's not a Laker any more. Without Shaq, we would have barely made the playoffs those years we won championships. Every Laker fan should be grateful to Shaq for that, I know I am.

Man obviously i'm grateful to Shaq for the titles.
BUT i'm mad at him about his work attitude and his big ego.
And i'm mad at him because he dissed Laker fans and the whole organization (lol he even dissed the city of L.A.) when he left.
3 separate things.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #29 on: October 13, 2006, 11:45:50 AM »
You came in here to do what? Talk shit right. Cuz thats what you're doing. Don't be mad when someone points out what a hater you are. LMAO @ Shaq winning a title without Kobe and Kobe fans still trying to down him.

Did HE win the title or did Wade and the refs? Watch basketball, THEN speak. :-*