Author Topic: Does TO create unnecceassary extra pressure on his qb's?  (Read 290 times)

acgrundy

Does TO create unnecceassary extra pressure on his qb's?
« on: October 08, 2006, 04:40:44 PM »
what do ya think?  I think so, I think Bledsoe felt definate pressure to throw to him this game when he shouldn't have.

jeromechickenbone

Re: Does TO create unnecceassary extra pressure on his qb's?
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2006, 06:09:47 PM »
No doubt about it.  McNabb acknowledged that he threw to TO several times when he thought there was a better option, but would throw to TO anyway cuz he catches feelings if he doesn't get enough balls his way.  But I think Parcells purposely keeps TO as their #2 WR threat.  Parcells won't allow TO to run his team like he did in Philly & SF.  I think it's hilarious looking at TO's stats so far this year.

Even better is his stats today in Philly.  You know he was anticpating this game way more than any other one this year.  But he has what like 3 catches for 40 yards?

Vegasmac25

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2006, 10:33:57 PM »
no but they knew the situation and bledsoe just fell apart thats all it has nothing to do with TO but more about Phillys D.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2006, 11:50:37 PM »
well the cowboys and eagles have 1 more game to play this season we'll see how that plays out, i still think it's between the cowboys and eagles for the nfc title

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DJ R-Tistic....L.A.'s Favorite
« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2006, 12:22:52 AM »
I know T.O. wanted to prove himself more this game than any other this season, especially since it's the only game in Philly.

I think the Eagles defense was too vicious for them today. But yeah, I am sure many QBs do feel pressured to throw it to him every damn time. He definitely catches feelings toooooo damn easy, and complains about every single thing. I was kinda mad when the Raiders got Randy Moss, because I liked T.O. better and thought Randy's ego was outta hand...but T.O. continues to show his ass more and more every day.