Author Topic: S.T.A.T. is back!  (Read 731 times)

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: damn yall might be right, stoudemire might be over
« Reply #15 on: October 18, 2006, 04:08:10 PM »
Stoudemire appears to be a fucking sissy lol.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

WC Iz Active

« Reply #16 on: October 18, 2006, 04:13:30 PM »
I dont like Amare.  I remember when he came back last year to play at the end of the season he said he was going to take it slow before he starts dunking on the whole league like usual.  Then he got hurt and didnt play again lol.  He got way to cocky way to quick and now its turned out that his injury will prevent him from ever being the same.  The days of Amare being on Brand, Jermaine, Bosh, Duncan, and Garnett's level is long gone. He will never be the same.

Stone Cold is Bout It, Bout It

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: November 01, 2006, 04:57:49 PM »
Last night against Lakers: 12 minutes, 6 points , 1 rebound, 2 turnovers's....that nigga is done!....

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #18 on: November 01, 2006, 05:07:36 PM »
Last night against Lakers: 12 minutes, 6 points , 1 rebound, 2 turnovers's....that nigga is done!....

A-Bomb > Amare

Stone Cold is Bout It, Bout It

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: November 01, 2006, 05:11:18 PM »
Bynum took him to school in that one play where bynum cought the ball in the post, went left and made a lay-up  :)

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #20 on: November 01, 2006, 05:31:24 PM »
I dont like Amare.  I remember when he came back last year to play at the end of the season he said he was going to take it slow before he starts dunking on the whole league like usual.  Then he got hurt and didnt play again lol.  He got way to cocky way to quick and now its turned out that his injury will prevent him from ever being the same.  The days of Amare being on Brand, Jermaine, Bosh, Duncan, and Garnett's level is long gone. He will never be the same.

He wasn't cocky. Phoenix tried to force him back in too early and ended up hurting him even more. I blame the Suns organization. Never take a chance like that on your franchize player.

They're not going to give him any big minutes (you see what happened last time). He's a rebuilding project right now. He'll probably never be the explosive number 32 again, but he'll be a post threat again soon.

I don't want to get excited yet. I recall when Penny Hardaway was wearing Amare's new jersey, he came back from a knee injury, looked great for 4 games, then missed the next 78.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

PLANT

« Reply #21 on: November 01, 2006, 05:48:32 PM »
Note from the Arizona Republic: Amaré Stoudemire will receive almost $10 million this week as the first payment of the maximum contract he signed last year.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #22 on: November 01, 2006, 06:03:05 PM »
Note from the Arizona Republic: Amaré Stoudemire will receive almost $10 million this week as the first payment of the maximum contract he signed last year.

:-X

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #23 on: November 01, 2006, 08:54:55 PM »

yes, keep your mouth closed...

13 points, 4 rebounds, and 2 blocks in 15 minutes

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #24 on: November 02, 2006, 10:01:32 AM »

yes, keep your mouth closed...

13 points, 4 rebounds, and 2 blocks in 15 minutes

^^Turiafs line was better.

23 points (8-10 FG), 9 rebounds, 3 assists, 2 blocks, 2 steals, all in the second half. 8)

t.c.o.p.

• 'G'
« Reply #25 on: November 04, 2006, 10:02:59 PM »
I don't think he's done!..Just wait till he gets comfortable again...AND his strength back, around the second half-ish part of tha season the suns should start killin it...Then again i was someone who though Hill could comeback and still be just as fucking smooooth, but u know wat happened to that...
- kemp>mj

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #26 on: November 04, 2006, 11:34:30 PM »
I don't think he's done!..Just wait till he gets comfortable again...AND his strength back, around the second half-ish part of tha season the suns should start killin it...Then again i was someone who though Hill could comeback and still be just as fucking smooooth, but u know wat happened to that...

grant hill has been lookin pretty good these past few games. he's not the old hill, but he is a lot older.

t.c.o.p.

• 'G'
« Reply #27 on: November 05, 2006, 07:51:35 PM »

grant hill has been lookin pretty good these past few games. he's not the old hill, but he is a lot older.

Yeah, It seems as if this has happened a couple times though..He looks good in the begining but then, bam..He's injured again..
- kemp>mj

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #28 on: November 06, 2006, 10:07:51 AM »

Yeah, It seems as if this has happened a couple times though..He looks good in the begining but then, bam..He's injured again..

Exactly...How many "feel good stories" has Grant Hill ruined mid-way through the season?

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #29 on: November 11, 2006, 07:59:50 PM »
STAT is back

25 points, 14 rebounds, 2 blocks, 1, steal and only 1 turnover in 22 minutes