Author Topic: 2Pac "Pac's Life" Album Tracklisting & Features Info!!!!  (Read 1543 times)

JohnnyL

Re: 2Pac "Pac's Life" Album Tracklisting & Features Info!!!!
« Reply #15 on: October 11, 2006, 05:24:26 AM »
Kadafi is not listed on "Soon as I Get Home"....they did not even fucking do that....they better not have.  I've defended a lot of the alterations in the past, but that is too fucking far.  This better be a mistake.  But it probably won't be.  It looks too crappy to be fake.

eastcoast timbs

• 'G'
« Reply #16 on: October 11, 2006, 07:17:23 AM »
Altering Soon As I Get Home warrants a nuking from N. Korea

CaliKorleone

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: October 11, 2006, 07:22:04 AM »
5. Soon As I Get Home (feat. Chamillionaire and Akon)

THEY FUCKING RUINED THAT SONG!  I'm pissed.
Welcome to the land of the killas, gangsta, hustlas, playas
Westcoast, The real life San Andreas
The real niggaz, jack suckas, fuck the haters
We got bitches, chronic, Lakers, Raiders

Smoke

« Reply #18 on: October 11, 2006, 07:35:52 AM »
they remove Kadafi from AS SOON AS I GET HOME and put that gay ass of Chamillionaire and Akon
what a dumbass
fuck amaru 4 life

Quadruple OG

« Reply #19 on: October 11, 2006, 07:36:22 AM »
5. Soon As I Get Home (feat. Chamillionaire and Akon)

THEY FUCKING RUINED THAT SONG!  I'm pissed.

How do you know they ruined it if you haven't heard he song?

i know that the excuse in many cases has been "but the tracks weren't complete".. but with street life we know damn well (that outside maybe some mixing down) the track IS complete enough

The tracks may be complete, but depending on the samples that were used, it might cost a lot of money to get clearance to use a beat.  One example is with the last album, since Prince wouldn't clear the "If I was your girlfriend" sample for "Thugs Get Lonely Too", thus they had to use an outside producer.  Also, with it being 2pac, a lot of artists/producers will drop or reduce their appearance fee so that they could claim they were on a track with 2pac.

yup i agree 100%.. fan's want what they know exists.. we don't want 'remixed' bullshit.. we want mixed finalised tracks as much as poss..

Loyal to the Game went platinum, Better Days and Until the End of Time went multi platinum.  Shit, even the much hated on Nu-Mixx classics went Gold.  So obviously fans are buying it.  Believe it or not, it's only a small percentage of fans that actually know about the originals when you compare it to the music buying public.

I really dont have a problem with it, sure its not a good thing but no reason to make dramatic scenes about it.

At least the tracklisting looks better than the last time.

exactly...they learned from "Loyal 2 the game" and all the negative backlash Amaru got for how much better the 4 non-eminem produced tracks were.  This tracklisting looks 100x better than Loyal to the Game.

Here's my question.  Obviously some of the material on here is Death Row era material, so is Suge and Death Row going to be listed as a Co-Executive producer?

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
« Reply #20 on: October 11, 2006, 07:44:17 AM »
soon as i get home is one of my favorite pac song, i always wish i had it in cdq, the beat of this song is so great. They probably redid it with a lil jon beat or sumthin, fuck afeni for not lovin pac's fans

_That_Cracka_J

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Nintendo Entertainment System
« Reply #21 on: October 11, 2006, 08:34:15 AM »
There are not many tracks that are actually "new" here.  I think all that talk of there being 100's of more 2Pac unreleased songs is wrong.  The well's running dry.  Damn I want all these originals though...

d-nice

« Reply #22 on: October 11, 2006, 09:23:19 AM »
Yeah but there are still some songs that have not been released yet. When is that 1 Nation dropping? I see they put Fade Me on it. The Og with the Outlawz was my shit the way they flipped that D Angelo beat. Untouchable is on here so I hope they do not remix it. They usually keep 2-5 tracks in their original form so I hope this is one of them. I think in the end they still might release the OG stuff.

SlickPants

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: October 11, 2006, 10:04:26 AM »
BS i'm not buying this shit

d-nice

« Reply #24 on: October 11, 2006, 10:09:49 AM »
Lookin at the listing again I think this is fake.

BiG*WiCkEd

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • G'z Up*HoEz DoWn
« Reply #25 on: October 11, 2006, 10:36:37 AM »
"Pac's Life" is the title????

Damn, Afeni's gotta put some more of that creative side to her shit...
What Goes Around, Comes Around

My enemies deceased
Died like a bitch
When my album hit tha streetz
Niggas Can't C Me

$Eg2$

« Reply #26 on: October 11, 2006, 11:09:56 AM »
I really dont have a problem with it, sure its not a good thing but no reason to make dramatic scenes about it.

At least the tracklisting looks better than the last time.

We know you dont have a problem with it 50 Cent and Young buck are on the album .

Im not buyn this cd

AxleF

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: October 11, 2006, 11:22:15 AM »
Its sad but I just cant see myself supporting these releases.  Why should we allow them to "dup" us like that.  Seer said it right, we want mixed down, CDQ as close to original songs as possible.  Because we know the original stuff exists we cant fooled into buying anything less.  They can fool some of the new cats who just got into Pac and have no clue how dope things where in the 90's.  Those are the people that I could see possibly getting into a Pac \ G-Unit colab, but not me. 

Speaking of dope originals, has anyone heard that Too Late Playa (I think thats the name if it) song by Hammer feat. Pac?  I guess Im late, but I just heard it and thats the kinda heat fans wanna hear.  Its crazy to hear dope untouched songs like that.
Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure..
~Theodore Roosevelt

d-nice

« Reply #28 on: October 11, 2006, 11:28:57 AM »
I really think that Afeni and Amaru figure everyone already has the originals so why bother putting in out. It has been bootlegged so heavy. They probably think the sales would suffer but I do agree if it is CDQ, and they advertise it, people would buy the shit out it.

therealwest

• 'G'
« Reply #29 on: October 11, 2006, 11:29:49 AM »
i hope theres more artist then what it says there we need quick and big syke on it and nas and emenem also..what the fuck?
but i heard that its new shit from pac alot of new shit...