Author Topic: Snoop Dogg feat 9inch Dix - Which One Of You (produced by Neptunes, from new LP)  (Read 1343 times)

187Proof

• Muthafuckin' Don!
the nigga singing sounds like supa fly...or warren...was that the g child in the begining?
and i think the 9inch dix is a fictious group with snoop, supa fly and some homies.
its meant to be funny.
&
the standard of vato?
vato dies after the first verse.
and the hook wit pharrel was waaaaay doper than the one wit breal.

I don't agree with most of your post, except for the highlighted part. Damn I loved Pharell on that hook!

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
Time For a tracklist!!

d-nice

the nigga singing sounds like supa fly...or warren...was that the g child in the begining?
and i think the 9inch dix is a fictious group with snoop, supa fly and some homies.
its meant to be funny.
&
the standard of vato?
vato dies after the first verse.
and the hook wit pharrel was waaaaay doper than the one wit breal.

I don't agree with most of your post, except for the highlighted part. Damn I loved Pharell on that hook!

But he could not be in the video though mimicking that talk. He would get shot for that out here. That's probably why you guys want him to do it. :D

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DJ R-Tistic....L.A.'s Favorite
I heard this track a while back, I think it was on his advance or somethin. It's kinda coo...I need a better quality tho

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Why would anyone in their right mind name their group 9 inch dix? I can't think of a worse name than that.

what about 3 Foot Deep Vajynaz

PLANT

this song isnt as good as "just the way you like it"

kalliweed

its definately on snoop new lp because i heard it on the listenin party video..snoop was singin it..its tight tho..need a better quality!

Bones01

• Muthafuckin' Don!
sounds fuking gay!

Quadruple OG

that is Soopafly singing, like someone else said, it's prolly an inside joke with snoop n them

So Much Style

have you guys never heard of the group "9 inch nails" ??? im sure snoop and soopafly were just sitting around blazin and stoned out of there mind and someone blurted out "9 inch nails,,, shit we the 9 inch dicks" and its on from there... lol who konws
So much style back at it again

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DJ R-Tistic....L.A.'s Favorite
LMFAO yeah that's Soopafly. It sounds like it could somebody else too, like Lil Half Dead or somebody we've heard on a random hook before.

This track does sound similar to the Pharrell and Robin Thicke "I wanna love you"

The King

• Muthafuckin' Don!
this song kicks ass

Dogg Ly Dogg

Lil Half Dead on the tracc too

Native_Joe99

• Muthafuckin' Don!
have you guys never heard of the group "9 inch nails" ??? im sure snoop and soopafly were just sitting around blazin and stoned out of there mind and someone blurted out "9 inch nails,,, shit we the 9 inch dicks" and its on from there... lol who konws

yeah i didn't think of NIN it almost looks as tho they copied their idea.

Mygla

captain obvious