Author Topic: New Yukmouth Interview talks about squashing beefs with spider, daz  (Read 313 times)

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
As always the homie Yuk did not have a shortage for words. We got to talk about the new album and why it has not yet been released, his new female artist Lady Ice, how he ended his beefs, and a little bit of everything else.

Siccness: When is Million Dollar Mouth Piece coming out?

Yukmouth: I have been working like a mutha fucka on that! We are looking at a January or February release and the wait is definitely worth it.

Siccness: Why has there been a wait?

Yukmouth: Yeah it did take long but I have been getting my independent paper. I have been getting my paper off the independent shit. With me putting so much heart and soul into my shit I just felt like my shit wasn’t getting pushed right or every time I dropped I felt like it wasn’t a proper video or single. My shit needs to be pushed and everything needs to be there and now that we are at Asylum there is a big engine that can push the shit and I am ready to drop. I’m about to give ya’ll some new shit to bump! I’m a world wide nigga and my shit needs to be everywhere! Now it is all right and everything is good and I’m ready to drop.

Siccness: Do you have an actual release date?

Yukmouth: I don’t have the certified release date yet until I turn the album in so I’m about to turn the album in either this month or next month. The fans have been waiting too long so it is time to give them that fire.

Siccness: So there is no more beefs?

Yukmouth: No there is no more beef and that is a good thing. I aint beefing with nobody just this industry from keeping me from getting my money and that is not a bad beef. I’m gonna show you mutha fuckaz what I’m worth and if you cant pay me what I’m worth you wont get the album.

Siccness: Did you and Spider Loc squash everything too?

Yukmouth: I got the Spider Loc beef squashing on camera! We actually filmed that and it will be on United Ghettos Volume Three and I talked to Spider and C-Bo talked to Young Buck.

Siccness: Did you talk to anyone else?

Yukmouth: I talked to JT The Bigga Figga personally and I talked to Daz face to face and squashed that. To all the people I squashed the beef with I talked to face to face. To all the people who had beef it was either we gonna fight, pull the guns out or squash it and make some money together. I seen these niggaz face to face with no big ass crew. I’m a man and I don’t need to have a thousand niggaz to talk to you. Being a leader I cant put my peoples in danger like that behind some bull shit. I feel better and like I can get more money now. I can walk around with out having to look over my shoulders and be ready to beat a nigga ass at all times. Now I’m relaxed and it is a beautiful feeling.

Siccness: Tell me about the female you signed to your label?

Yukmouth: Right now I got Lady Ice who is a female rapper out here in LA and she is like 19. She is young has she has longevity and I’m about to put her shit out.

Siccness: Is there anything else homie?

Yukmouth: Million Dollar Mouthpiece is in stores the first quarter, United Ghettos Of America Eye Candy will probably be in stores around Christmas, and The Regime is doing a joint venture with Roy Jones. Everybody log in to smokealotrecords.com to keep tuned into what I got going.

WC Iz Active

Re: New Yukmouth Interview talks about squashing beefs with spider, daz
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2006, 09:19:07 PM »
propz!  cant wait for Million Dollar Mouthpiece! thats easily my most anticapated album right now.  Cool interview and its also good to hear that Yuk is releasing another United Ghettos dvd, his dvd are always great which is rare for rappers these days.

acgrundy

« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2006, 09:21:18 PM »
lol, everyone of these rappers talk so much shit, and talk all this beef shit to only squash the shit when they actually come face to face with each other.  When the hell is someone gonna go Henry Hill and pistol whip the shit outta someone?

The_Offence

« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2006, 10:04:50 PM »
people talk about game but this kat yuk is a flip flop nigga too he changes his mind all the time when it comes to beef

Sanford - V. President of the Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The movement is Suckaa Free.
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2006, 11:50:14 PM »
why squash beef with spider loc?  its not like the shit is going to affect thier careers in any way because spider is so irrelevant in west coast hip hop and hip hop in general.   :-\

Pick up 2 gats like Riley with a full 16 clip, on some sick shit like Lynch, while rippin a bitch's clit with beyonce's mouth on the tip of my dick.

Dangerous Crew Beeyatch!

REGIME MOB 510

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2006, 11:56:31 PM »
it's about time for some new yukmouth fire  8)

kingwell

« Reply #6 on: October 13, 2006, 12:00:25 PM »
it's about time for some new yukmouth fire  8)

Juronimo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: October 13, 2006, 02:58:11 PM »
lol, everyone of these rappers talk so much shit, and talk all this beef shit to only squash the shit when they actually come face to face with each other.  When the hell is someone gonna go Henry Hill and pistol whip the shit outta someone?

For real though, all these rappers netbang, talk shit in interviews and act like they're super duper gangster mobster bosses and shit, in reality they're anything but, it needs to be just about the music instead of all that other stuff.
Being a LAKER is a privilige. Unfortunately some "Lakers" have forgotten that.

Los Angeles Lakers
Anaheim Angels

CoreG37

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #8 on: October 13, 2006, 06:16:32 PM »

For real though, all these rappers netbang, talk shit in interviews and act like they're super duper gangster mobster bosses and shit, in reality they're anything but, it needs to be just about the music instead of all that other stuff.

I'm glad yuk squashed all the beefs.  That muthafucka was beefing with EVERYBODY...