Author Topic: Young Joker & Meech Wells Set To Release "The Takeover"; New Tracks Inside  (Read 1929 times)

XaNdEr

Re: Young Joker & Meech Wells Set To Release "The Takeover"; New Tracks Inside
« Reply #75 on: October 16, 2006, 10:46:01 AM »
i just find him as a person very annoying.
doesnt mean his music isnt good (it isnt btw).
so.. annoying + not great music =  :camp:
You playing yourself you fuckin homo!!! Why you even in this thread??? Shouldn't you be out there on the block getting stomped by the older homies or getting your ass checked & beat for your lunch money..........LOL!!!!!! Don't even play yourself or even try to respond, trust me homie!!! Meech & Joker will even tell you, I got no sense or limit on what goes through my head now a days!!! But again, haters all welcome...........holla!!!!!!!!!!!!
i guess i cant have an opinion without being a 'fuckin homo' or a 'hater'.
this goes back to mah point him being annoying.
but i guess ill let J Bananas and West Coa$t argue it out with him i think they have it pretty much covered.
No your punk ass didn't just come back to the conversation like a stupid bitch & just run your fuckin mouth!!!!!!!! Didn't you just learn your fuckin lesson you fuckin homo or do you have J Bananas dick stuck in your ear & you can't hear right!!!! What the fuck is up with you homie, you don't belong here & I don't mean in this thread but here living!!!! Seriously homie, go do something that's worth our attention like jumping off your fat momma you fuckin fagget!!!!!! Are you here because your afraid that WestCoast might take J Bananas all to himself & leave you out of the homo olympics or are you just hoping that somebody finds your punk ass & shoots you because your to much of a bitch to do it yourself????? Don't anyone of you homos start that hating bitch talk around here because trust me faggets, I can shitt talk all day & do it with a smile...........holla!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL @ this nerd gettin butthurt....u just won the title of makin the most pointless comments on this forum, and believe me, u have many concurrention so its a whole honor to get it

*grabs some popcorn too*

Noname

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #76 on: October 16, 2006, 10:49:28 AM »
i just find him as a person very annoying.
doesnt mean his music isnt good (it isnt btw).
so.. annoying + not great music =  :camp:
You playing yourself you fuckin homo!!! Why you even in this thread??? Shouldn't you be out there on the block getting stomped by the older homies or getting your ass checked & beat for your lunch money..........LOL!!!!!! Don't even play yourself or even try to respond, trust me homie!!! Meech & Joker will even tell you, I got no sense or limit on what goes through my head now a days!!! But again, haters all welcome...........holla!!!!!!!!!!!!
i guess i cant have an opinion without being a 'fuckin homo' or a 'hater'.
this goes back to mah point him being annoying.
but i guess ill let J Bananas and West Coa$t argue it out with him i think they have it pretty much covered.
No your punk ass didn't just come back to the conversation like a stupid bitch & just run your fuckin mouth!!!!!!!! Didn't you just learn your fuckin lesson you fuckin homo or do you have J Bananas dick stuck in your ear & you can't hear right!!!! What the fuck is up with you homie, you don't belong here & I don't mean in this thread but here living!!!! Seriously homie, go do something that's worth our attention like jumping off your fat momma you fuckin fagget!!!!!! Are you here because your afraid that WestCoast might take J Bananas all to himself & leave you out of the homo olympics or are you just hoping that somebody finds your punk ass & shoots you because your to much of a bitch to do it yourself????? Don't anyone of you homos start that hating bitch talk around here because trust me faggets, I can shitt talk all day & do it with a smile...........holla!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL @ this nerd gettin butthurt....u just won the title of makin the most pointless comments on this forum, and believe me, u have many concurrention so its a whole honor to get it

*grabs some popcorn too*

lol these guys dont understand that they are not promoting their music, they just get everyone to hate them. Dont bother teaching these groupies they never learn.

$Eg2$

« Reply #77 on: October 16, 2006, 10:59:14 AM »
Classic thread cant believe I missed all this SHout out to West Coast & J Banannas and Denum Pink and Young Joke

eg2 bitch LOL

J Bananas

« Reply #78 on: October 16, 2006, 11:38:08 AM »
Classic thread cant believe I missed all this SHout out to West Coast & J Banannas and Denum Pink and Young Joke

eg2 bitch LOL

cyeah chyea chyea chyea

might i add, young jokers 3rd song on myspace was rather subpar in my opinion

bugsy

« Reply #79 on: October 16, 2006, 12:18:06 PM »
Eg2 U KNW MY NGGA IS HOT SO WE FUCKS WIT U NOW JOIN THA THREAD ANYTIME U WANT J BANANAS U COULD STOP HATING AND U COULD BE STRAIT TO BUT IF U WNNA BANG LET THA BANGIN COMMENCE

Noname

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #80 on: October 16, 2006, 12:29:22 PM »
Eg2 U KNW MY NGGA IS HOT SO WE FUCKS WIT U NOW JOIN THA THREAD ANYTIME U WANT J BANANAS U COULD STOP HATING AND U COULD BE STRAIT TO BUT IF U WNNA BANG LET THA BANGIN COMMENCE

lol what you gonna do, send a virus to his pc.

Young_Joker

« Reply #81 on: October 16, 2006, 01:31:02 PM »
IM BACK! ITS LOOKS LIKE SOMEBODY BEEN HAVEN SOME FUN! HERES A LIL ADVICE TO EVERYBODY... INCLUDEN BUGSY. THIS A FORUME ABOUT MY MUSIC. IF YOU DONT LIKE IT STAY OFF THE PAGE. IF YOU FEEL I DESRESPECT YOU WELL FUCK YOU AND LIVE WIT IT.... THIS SHIT IS DOPE AND THAT WAS TOLD BY A AnR FROM DEFF JAM. WHAT BOTHERS ME THE MOST IS THA FACT THAT YALL KNOW THE SHIT IS DOPE BUT YOU HAVE YOUR PERSONEL CONFLICKS WITH ME AND MY CREW. IM A REAL NIGGA THAT CAME FROM NOTHING TRYING TO MAKE SOMETHING. WHY YA SAY WHAT YA SAY? IS THE PERSONNEL SHIT BLOCKING THE FUTURE OF THE NEW WEST COAST? I SAY THIS ONCE AND NEVER A GAIN IF YOU ANT GOT ANY THING GOOD TO SAY DONT SAY SHIT AT ALL. THANK YOU AND HAVE A WONDERFUL LIFE.....

YOUNG JOKE AKA GUNSMOKE
                                         THE WEST IS MINE!

Noname

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #82 on: October 16, 2006, 01:35:42 PM »
IM BACK! ITS LOOKS LIKE SOMEBODY BEEN HAVEN SOME FUN! HERES A LIL ADVICE TO EVERYBODY... INCLUDEN BUGSY. THIS A FORUME ABOUT MY MUSIC. IF YOU DONT LIKE IT STAY OFF THE PAGE. IF YOU FEEL I DESRESPECT YOU WELL FUCK YOU AND LIVE WIT IT.... THIS SHIT IS DOPE AND THAT WAS TOLD BY A AnR FROM DEFF JAM. WHAT BOTHERS ME THE MOST IS THA FACT THAT YALL KNOW THE SHIT IS DOPE BUT YOU HAVE YOUR PERSONEL CONFLICKS WITH ME AND MY CREW. IM A REAL NIGGA THAT CAME FROM NOTHING TRYING TO MAKE SOMETHING. WHY YA SAY WHAT YA SAY? IS THE PERSONNEL SHIT BLOCKING THE FUTURE OF THE NEW WEST COAST? I SAY THIS ONCE AND NEVER A GAIN IF YOU ANT GOT ANY THING GOOD TO SAY DONT SAY SHIT AT ALL. THANK YOU AND HAVE A WONDERFUL LIFE.....

YOUNG JOKE AKA GUNSMOKE
                                         THE WEST IS MINE!

lol last time i checked this was a forum about west coast music in general, not young jokers music.

Second, i aint got a problem with you or your music. Its just your groupies man, they posting useless things keepin threads alive so you get a little ''exposure''. If your music is dope youll get there, no need for these groupies to keep posting useless things.

Young_Joker

« Reply #83 on: October 16, 2006, 01:38:36 PM »

YOUNG JOKE AKA GUNSMOKE
                                         THE WEST IS MINE!

lol last time i checked this was a forum about west coast music in general, not young jokers music.

Second, i aint got a problem with you or your music. Its just your groupies man, they posting useless things keepin threads alive so you get a little ''exposure''. If your music is dope youll get there, no need for these groupies to keep posting useless things.

I FEEL YOU HOMIE BUT I CANT STOP THEM FROM DOING WHAT THEY DO! IM TRYING TO DO WHAT I DO! THIS TREAD IS ABOUT ME AND MY MUSIC NOT ABOUT THE NIGGAS WHO PAST TREADS. SO LOOK AT MY MUSIC AND THEM.

bugsy

« Reply #84 on: October 16, 2006, 01:52:08 PM »
fiirst of all fuck u off top blood u anotha fake ass mutha fucka we aint promoting shit we tellin tha  truth tha west coast is wack right now beside game and young joker and some nggas I seen my ngga joker got in his arsenal so fuck u bitch it aint shit out here u can come bring anything to tha table and my ngga will crush it and ill crush yor homo ass I'm tha muscle bitch!

Young_Joker

« Reply #85 on: October 16, 2006, 01:58:52 PM »
MY NIGGA MY NIGGA. YOU RIGHT FUCK THEM HATERS AND I MEAN FUCK EM ALLLLLL!!!!!!!
ITS THE NEW WEST AND CRUSH ANY THING ON THE MIC OR THE STREETS YOU BITCHES GOT ME HOT.
YOU LUCKY YOUR JUST A NAME YOU PUNK ASS DUM FUCKS... INSTEAD OF HATEN DO SOME THING WORHT WILD. LIKE HANG YOUR SELF OR JUMP OFF A ROOF AND DIE FAST. YALL ARE NOTHING BUT A BUNCH OF FAKES ASS NO REAL CAOST REPING ASS HOMO! I DONT EVEN LIKE FAGS. YOU PUSSYS LOVE OR HATE IM HERE TO STAY SO DEAL WIT BITCH!

bugsy

« Reply #86 on: October 16, 2006, 02:05:55 PM »
THTS RIGHT HOMIE I COULDN'T HAV SAID IT BETTER JST KEEPING  VIEWING THA THREAD AND KEEP JOCKING THS SHIT MU FUCKAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

J Bananas

« Reply #87 on: October 16, 2006, 02:14:15 PM »
the intelligence of these guys is astounding

Young_Joker

« Reply #88 on: October 16, 2006, 02:20:29 PM »
A BUGSY YOU KNOW WEST COAST BEEN PROMOTING FOR ME IN OTHER FORUMS. YEAH REALLY HE TALKS SHIT HERE BUT GO INTO ANTHER PAGE AND TELLS THE WORLD ABOUT ME. HES A CRAZY FAN. I WILL HAVE EXTRA SECURITY AT THE NEXT SHOWN I DONT WANT ANYBODY POPING UP TRYING TO SUCK MY DICK. ASS FOR BANANNAS ITS SPEAKES FOR IT SELF "BANANNAS" WHAT A FRUIT...... THESE GUYS ARE ON MYSPACE YOU PROBALY NEVER SEE THERE PAGE BECAUSE ITS UNDER HOMOS. AND I DONT BROWSE FOE HOMOS SO WELL PROBALY NEVER THEM... BUT REST IN PEACE TO THE FALLING FAGS IN THE US. J BANANNAS YOU WILL BE GREATLY MISSED AND NO WE DIDNT FOR GET ABOUT THE FAG OF ALL FAGS "WESTCOAST" YOU WILL GREATLY MISSED. THE FUNERAL WILL BE IN SANFRASICO.....ON CHRISTMAS DAY THANK DUBCNN I WILL SEE YAL AT THE FUNERAL....

J Bananas

« Reply #89 on: October 16, 2006, 02:43:08 PM »
^U AINT FROM DA HOOD FAG U GAY CUZ U HOMO U A GAY MYSPACE FAG FRUITCAKE HOMEDOGGY