Author Topic: Am I the only one that hates Joe Buck  (Read 2146 times)

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Am I the only one that hates Joe Buck
« Reply #15 on: October 15, 2006, 03:08:12 PM »
People shouldn't even need to bring up the fact that Scully is a legend, it's the law already. 

I simple stated he is the greatest announcer of all time, not everyone agrees with that opinion. 

Uh yeah I know, and anyone who disagrees should be stoned to death. That's all I'm saying

WC Iz Active

« Reply #16 on: October 15, 2006, 03:12:14 PM »
People shouldn't even need to bring up the fact that Scully is a legend, it's the law already. 

I simple stated he is the greatest announcer of all time, not everyone agrees with that opinion. 

Uh yeah I know, and anyone who disagrees should be stoned to death. That's all I'm saying

Well ok looks like we agree then.  I loved Jack Buck, I think Jon Miller is outstanding, Lon Simmons was amazing but Vin Scully is in a league of his own so I would have to agree w/ you.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2006, 03:14:47 PM by Cali'z Finest »

Sanford - V. President of the Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The movement is Suckaa Free.
« Reply #17 on: October 15, 2006, 06:24:19 PM »
fuck joe buck, he a beeyatch.  skinny as duff man.

what about the PTI guy doing Monday night footbal?  he should stick to PTI with Wilbon.

"goodnite, Canada"  *waves the flag*

Pick up 2 gats like Riley with a full 16 clip, on some sick shit like Lynch, while rippin a bitch's clit with beyonce's mouth on the tip of my dick.

Dangerous Crew Beeyatch!

herpes

« Reply #18 on: October 15, 2006, 08:02:30 PM »

I simply stated he is the greatest announcer of all time, not everyone agrees with that opinion. 

its hard to say whose the greatest announcer of all time you have some other greats like bob murphy (rip) and jack buck (rip) but vin tho you can say easily top 5.

A dead cat meowing >>>>>>>> the noises whoorider makes during sex >>>>>>> joe buck calling a baseball game.

ecrazy

« Reply #19 on: October 15, 2006, 08:35:17 PM »
Vin Skully Is the best announcer of all time, Period. Joe Buck, Tom Brenehen (sounds just like him) they both suck, Vin Skully should annouce nationally

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #20 on: October 16, 2006, 10:26:16 AM »
Whats your opinion on him.  I know all mets fans hate his guts with a passion.  And I was just on sohh.com and there is a topic about how much joe buck sucks.  what is your opinion on Joe Buck.  Am I the only that hopes a sniper puts a bullet in his head for ruining countless classic baseball moments.  Am I the only one sick and tired of hearing about his hard on for derek jeter even when he is doing football on fox.  Or what about all his jokes that fall flat.... FUCK FOX SPORTS I WANT BASEBALL BACK ON NBC.

of course you hate him! hes a cards announcer when hes not on FOX and hes so biased its disgusting..
And hes even worse on NFL on FOX...bring back Bob Costas and NBC i agree

The Best of 3 Worlds

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: October 20, 2006, 11:05:55 AM »
Whats your opinion on him.  I know all mets fans hate his guts with a passion.  And I was just on sohh.com and there is a topic about how much joe buck sucks.  what is your opinion on Joe Buck.  Am I the only that hopes a sniper puts a bullet in his head for ruining countless classic baseball moments.  Am I the only one sick and tired of hearing about his hard on for derek jeter even when he is doing football on fox.  Or what about all his jokes that fall flat.... FUCK FOX SPORTS I WANT BASEBALL BACK ON NBC.

of course you hate him! hes a cards announcer when hes not on FOX and hes so biased its disgusting..
And hes even worse on NFL on FOX...bring back Bob Costas and NBC i agree

^i think bob costas is doing golf now.   8)

Pick up 2 gats like Riley with a full 16 clip, on some sick shit like Lynch, while rippin a bitch's clit with beyonce's mouth on the tip of my dick.

Dangerous Crew Beeyatch!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #22 on: October 20, 2006, 11:08:19 AM »
Chick Hearn >>> Vin Skully

WC Iz Active

« Reply #23 on: October 20, 2006, 11:28:08 AM »
lol Hearn was very good but this is no comparison.  Scully is in a league of his own

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #24 on: October 20, 2006, 02:00:54 PM »
chick hern -broadcasted numerous historic laker games, and too many to count hall of fame players

vin scully- broardcasted numerous historic dodger games, and too many to count hall of fame players

IMO Chick Hern=Vin Scully

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #25 on: October 20, 2006, 04:48:11 PM »
lol Hearn was very good but this is no comparison.  Scully is in a league of his own

LMFAO...Boy, you sure know a lot about the legends of commentating!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #26 on: October 20, 2006, 04:58:08 PM »
chick hern -broadcasted numerous historic laker games, and too many to count hall of fame players

vin scully- broardcasted numerous historic dodger games, and too many to count hall of fame players

IMO Chick Hern=Vin Scully

I'm sorry, but the dedication Chick brought to the Laker organization is unparallaled. Vin Scully didn't broadcast NEARLY as many consecutive games as Chick and wasn't close to as exclusive to his team. Chick was a brilliant man, he defined announcing, and came up with some of the more popular wordings in the game today, such as "airball" and "slam dunk"...Dude was basically like a father figure to everyone who was close to the Lakers or even the game of basketball...No disrespect to Vin Scully, but I don't anyone put forth as much dedication to what they did as the great Chick Hearn...PeACe

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: October 20, 2006, 05:15:13 PM »
Scully has covered classic games besides Dodger ones, his play by play calling is poetic. 

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: October 20, 2006, 07:13:41 PM »
Bring back Pat Summeral!   >:(

Dangerous Crew Beeyatch!

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #29 on: October 21, 2006, 11:04:51 PM »
Jon Miller>>>Vin Scully\Chick Hearn

The Best of 3 Worlds