Author Topic: Am I the only one that hates Joe Buck  (Read 2145 times)

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Am I the only one that hates Joe Buck
« Reply #75 on: October 24, 2006, 09:07:06 PM »
I told you I was pissed off at everybody, you homo.  Get the fuck out of this SPORTS discussion

I add WAY more to this section than you do, LOL@"get out of this sports discussion"...I have way more knowledge on Chick Hearn alone than you do on Vin Scully and Chick Hearn combined, so read some books or suck a nut, girl. :)

"Nobody has ever come close to Chick Hearns when it comes to announcing "

LMAO I really can't stop laughing

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #76 on: October 24, 2006, 09:13:19 PM »
I told you I was pissed off at everybody, you homo.  Get the fuck out of this SPORTS discussion

I add WAY more to this section than you do, LOL@"get out of this sports discussion"...I have way more knowledge on Chick Hearn alone than you do on Vin Scully and Chick Hearn combined, so read some books or suck a nut, girl. :)

What's your point? That's my fucking opinion, smart guy, and an EXTREMELY valid one for a Laker fan...Too bad you're too ignorant to see that. ::)

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #77 on: October 24, 2006, 09:17:19 PM »

What's your point? That's my fucking opinion, smart guy, and an EXTREMELY valid one for a Laker fan...Too bad you're too ignorant to see that. ::)

lol like I said before, that opinion is so shitty you should just step out of this discussion and delete your entire posts here

herpes

« Reply #78 on: October 24, 2006, 09:51:12 PM »
christ nik... stfu already. You're worse then a bitch.  You bash people for not respecting your opinion... but you do the same shit.