Poll

Split The Sport Section in a Football And Basketball Section?

Yes
No

Author Topic: Split The Sport Section in a Football And Basketball Section.  (Read 1537 times)

Don Seer

Re: Split The Sport Section in a Football And Basketball Section.
« Reply #60 on: October 17, 2006, 06:33:39 AM »
never soccer.. its either Football, or American Football. :P

i don't get what the problem is.. football without the "american" tag is the game where you use your FEET all the time.. american football is the ass backwards one where you use your HANDS and FEET.. but feet less)

what do people feel about...

G-Spot
   I Like big butts..
Entertainment & Gaming
  Train Of Thought
Sports

Its a good idea to give sports its own section. But i dont think TOT fits in with entertainment & gaming.

yeah i know what ya mean.. but its meant to be a politricks and relgion forum... not thea bitch fight fest it is.. so do we really care? and puts more positive sections to the forefront

Noname

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #61 on: October 17, 2006, 08:40:54 AM »

i don't get what the problem is.. football without the "american" tag is the game where you use your FEET all the time.. american football is the ass backwards one where you use your HANDS and FEET.. but feet less)

G-Spot
   I Like big butts..
Entertainment & Gaming
  Train Of Thought
Sports

Its a good idea to give sports its own section. But i dont think TOT fits in with entertainment & gaming.

yeah i know what ya mean.. but its meant to be a politricks and relgion forum... not thea bitch fight fest it is.. so do we really care? and puts more positive sections to the forefront

Hey as long your not gonna call football soccer, im down with it. lol

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #62 on: October 17, 2006, 10:21:19 AM »

G-Spot
   I Like big butts..
Entertainment & Gaming
  Train Of Thought
Sports

So you think it's logical to make a sub-section called "football" on a west coast message board dedicated to what everyone in the US knows as soccer? Explain to me how this logic works, please. Do you not realize that people visit this site from America regularly? How is that not confusing for the average American who thinks he's posting on a west coast hip-hop board based in America? Nobody calls it "American football" over here. I don't even think that's a proper term. You lose credibility if you open a British football section simply called "football"... west coast hip-hop defines football as what we know as football, so maybe you should think that one through before you confuse people through stubborness...PeACe

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #63 on: October 17, 2006, 10:25:22 AM »

G-Spot
   I Like big butts..
Entertainment & Gaming
  Train Of Thought
Sports

I like Sports as its own section, but Train of Thought should not be a sub-section, let alone a sub-section for Entertainment & Gaming...You're too into the sub-section feature, I really think we should limit that to really small/exclusive boards...PeACe

Noname

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #64 on: October 17, 2006, 11:30:51 AM »

G-Spot
   I Like big butts..
Entertainment & Gaming
  Train Of Thought
Sports

So you think it's logical to make a sub-section called "football" on a west coast message board dedicated to what everyone in the US knows as soccer? Explain to me how this logic works, please. Do you not realize that people visit this site from America regularly? How is that not confusing for the average American who thinks he's posting on a west coast hip-hop board based in America? Nobody calls it "American football" over here. I don't even think that's a proper term. You lose credibility if you open a British football section simply called "football"... west coast hip-hop defines football as what we know as football, so maybe you should think that one through before you confuse people through stubborness...PeACe

Come on man. Ok i can understand some people who are new here might get confused and come in and expect to see american football, but you americans arent that dumb enough to come in a second time and expect to see american football. And Why are you so worried some people might get confused?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #65 on: October 17, 2006, 11:40:41 AM »

G-Spot
   I Like big butts..
Entertainment & Gaming
  Train Of Thought
Sports

Come on man. Ok i can understand some people who are new here might get confused and come in and expect to see american football, but you americans arent that dumb enough to come in a second time and expect to see american football. And Why are you so worried some people might get confused?

I'm not talking about myself dude, I'm talking about the average user who listens to west coast hip-hop, they will see a board called "football" and automatically assume it's the same football we grew up on. That includes almost every new user who registers here...It's just illogical, if there were 2 sports called basketball and one of them was also known as b-ball, then I'd call the one known as b-ball just that, it's the logical thing to do...It has to do with being stubborn...PeACe