Poll

Split The Sport Section in a Football And Basketball Section?

Yes
No

Author Topic: Split The Sport Section in a Football And Basketball Section.  (Read 1532 times)

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
Re: Split The Sport Section in a Football And Basketball Section.
« Reply #15 on: October 15, 2006, 02:05:51 PM »
Splitting shit up only makes things worse

Sikotic™

« Reply #16 on: October 15, 2006, 02:13:41 PM »
Some of y'all have OCD or somethin'.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #17 on: October 15, 2006, 02:18:31 PM »
I dont like basketball at all, so i dont really have to read all those Laker topics.
There are only 4 Laker topics plus the offical thread sticky on the front page.

PLANT

« Reply #18 on: October 15, 2006, 02:28:36 PM »
I dont like basketball at all, so i dont really have to read all those Laker topics.
right, so since there is an "official Lakers Thread" , shouldnt all those other topics be put inside the official one?

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #19 on: October 15, 2006, 02:47:24 PM »
right, so since there is an "official Lakers Thread" , shouldnt all those other topics be put inside the official one?
No. Just because there is an offical thread, doesn't mean all related topics are restricted to that one thread. It's just to keep most of the stuff in there. When there is a topic that might appeal to more then Laker fans, then a seprate topic is okay. Gimme Punani is saying he would like the split so he would't have to see all the Laker threads, but there are only 5. It's really eassy to aviod.

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: October 15, 2006, 02:53:10 PM »
lol some of you guys just want four threads around.  All the MLB Playoffs into one thread? Come on now. 

Sikotic™

« Reply #21 on: October 15, 2006, 03:07:38 PM »
"Official" threads are fuckin wack, with a few rare exceptions.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: October 15, 2006, 03:08:41 PM »
I love both european football and basketball, so it's not a problem for me. At all. We should just try to make less topics and to use the forum as a message board to discuss things and not like a news station to get the latest news on sports. Example: don't open a topic for a single match! Open a "Premiership topic" and discuss all the results there. Something like that. I think there are too many "news" topic, that's the only problem with me. But i ain't bitching, i'm cool with the forum and that's my fav section at the moment, so everything you'll choose it's cool with me.

WC Iz Active

« Reply #23 on: October 15, 2006, 03:09:58 PM »
fuck having another split.  Everything was way better when it was Sports and Entertainment and its pretty easy to see.

Jome

« Reply #24 on: October 15, 2006, 03:24:20 PM »
This is how I would like to see it:

Tha G-Spot
Hit Tha G-Spot! Kick back, drop jokes, share pr0n and random stuff.. (Posts count 0 here)
Child Boards: I like big butts and I cannot lie!, Train of Thought

Entertainment
Entertainment goes here; movies, TV-shows, gaming, books, etc.

Sports
Discuss all kinds of sports in the sports section, decidated sub-sections for Basketball & Football
Child Boards: Basketball, Football

ToT is a disgrace to Dubcc, it's a breeding ground for braindead racist dimwits competing to outdo eachother in stupidity.
Might as well make it a odd sub-section to G-Spot, it doesn't deserve to be a main section.

Personally, I don't like the Sports section because it's flooded with Lakers this and Lakers that.. would be better to have SPORTS be a main section, and Basketball & Football a sub-section each..
Gaming should be in the entertainment section, imo, having a decidated gaming section turns into Nintendo (WII) stans vs. PS3 stans bashfest, that's why I rarely visit it.

Boo-Yaa †

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Keep the Faith
« Reply #25 on: October 15, 2006, 03:34:20 PM »

Tha G-Spot
Hit Tha G-Spot! Kick back, drop jokes, share pr0n and random stuff.. (Posts count 0 here)

Entertainment

Sports
Discuss all kinds of sports in the sports section, decidated sub-sections for Basketball & Football

ToT is a disgrace to Dubcc, it's a breeding ground for braindead racist dimwits competing to outdo eachother in stupidity.
Might as well make it a odd sub-section to G-Spot, it doesn't deserve to be a main section.

Personally, I don't like the Sports section because it's flooded with Lakers this and Lakers that.. would be better to have SPORTS be a main section, and Basketball & Football a sub-section each..
Gaming should be in the entertainment section, imo, having a decidated gaming section turns into Nintendo (WII) stans vs. PS3 stans bashfest, that's why I rarely visit it.

Doesnt look 2 bad actually!!

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #26 on: October 15, 2006, 04:04:08 PM »

Tha G-Spot

Entertainment

Sports

Actually, the gaming section is pretty civilized except for that little bitch that would suck off all the Nintendo executives if presented with the chance.  With the exception of that bitch, it one of the most civil places on this site.

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
« Reply #27 on: October 15, 2006, 04:20:43 PM »

Tha G-Spot

Entertainment

Sports

Looks good to me!
NO MORE WAR

WC Iz Active

« Reply #28 on: October 15, 2006, 04:22:08 PM »

Tha G-Spot

Entertainment

Sports

Looks good to me!

Yeah looks pretty good

Boo-Yaa †

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Keep the Faith
« Reply #29 on: October 15, 2006, 04:48:22 PM »

Tha G-Spot

Entertainment

Sports

Actually, the gaming section is pretty civilized except for that little bitch that would suck off all the Nintendo executives if presented with the chance.  With the exception of that bitch, it one of the most civil places on this site.

Lol, thats why i dont go in there!