Author Topic: London>>>>>>>>>Westcoast  (Read 999 times)

da_notorious_mack

Re: London>>>>>>>>>Westcoast
« Reply #75 on: October 19, 2006, 07:12:52 AM »
ja rule >>>>>uk

i dunno bout u niggas but i cant stand that faggy accent.  them uk clowns aint on the west coast's level.  i aint never heard or care about anything comin outta the uk.  i was scrollin through the forum and registered just to comment on this ridiculous thread.  fuck the uk.  yea i said it

LMAO...youza clown

Klashnekoff>>>>>>>>Game
Terra Firma>>>>>>>>BWS

FACT!

Paul

« Reply #76 on: October 19, 2006, 08:29:29 AM »
your all sayin all these english rappers which i do like sum of them but no1 has said the original from england mike skinner aka the streets. first two albums classic british music. third album sum nice songs too

idk..cant really classify him..hes more spoken-word..or something..

he hit-or-miss imo....got a good label roster though...

which brings me to the mitchell bruvas...thought their album was a proper breathe of fresh air...

check this song....

mitchell bruvas-dont try this at home
mitchell bruvas-alone with the t.v

mitchells album was soooo  smooth, all production by mike skinner was hot. mitchells have got such a good chemistry, with songs like u mentioned also rush red, dont try this at home, fuck me fuck you and so many others
funkyfreshintheflesh

da_notorious_mack

« Reply #77 on: October 19, 2006, 08:34:51 AM »
is rush red the remix of "blinded by the lights"????.....that beat is ill.....

i like "smart bastard" as well......did skinner produce dat beat as well???...

Paul

« Reply #78 on: October 19, 2006, 08:38:52 AM »
is rush red the remix of "blinded by the lights"????.....that beat is ill.....

i like "smart bastard" as well......did skinner produce dat beat as well???...

yeah he produced the whole album, smart bastard is a great song.

yeah it is the remix, it was the first ever mitchells song which got them there deal with the beats. amazing beat on rush red and blinded by the lights really does set the tone of the track
funkyfreshintheflesh

da_notorious_mack

« Reply #79 on: October 19, 2006, 08:43:55 AM »
yeah i prefer the mike skinner version..but the mitchells do it justice too...

best c.d doing the rounds @ the moments "a little bit darker" bought it last week...an nothin else has got spins since...

$Eg2$

« Reply #80 on: October 19, 2006, 09:16:44 AM »
ja rule >>>>>uk

i dunno bout u niggas but i cant stand that faggy accent.  them uk clowns aint on the west coast's level.  i aint never heard or care about anything comin outta the uk.  i was scrollin through the forum and registered just to comment on this ridiculous thread.  fuck the uk.  yea i said it

LMAO...youza clown

Klashnekoff>>>>>>>>Game
Terra Firma>>>>>>>>BWS

FACT!

Yep in the mean streets of london maybe not here doggie.thats a fact

fadedmofo420

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #81 on: October 19, 2006, 02:53:02 PM »
ja rule >>>>>uk

LMAO...youza clown

Klashnekoff>>>>>>>>Game
Terra Firma>>>>>>>>BWS

FACT!

i bet u mad cuz u got that accent.  hahah i wonder if people in da uk have some kind of filter or somethin that makes em not hear the gay accent that they all have.  i'd rather die then hear a 300 bars comin out of u uk fags.  would anybody be willing to listen to 15 mins of tha faggy accent?  of course not.

laffy taffy >>>>>chicken noodle soup>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> any song comin out of the uk

(^^^^^they all suck but u get the point)

Sniper Bone

• Lil Geezy
  • Bone for life!
« Reply #82 on: October 19, 2006, 05:26:27 PM »
Im from the uk. And i fucking hate Uk rappers! The fact you can say London > westcoast disgust me!

Fuck every single uk rapper!
Bone For Life

da_notorious_mack

« Reply #83 on: October 20, 2006, 02:17:32 AM »
ja rule >>>>>uk

LMAO...youza clown

Klashnekoff>>>>>>>>Game
Terra Firma>>>>>>>>BWS

FACT!

i bet u mad cuz u got that accent.  hahah i wonder if people in da uk have some kind of filter or somethin that makes em not hear the gay accent that they all have.  i'd rather die then hear a 300 bars comin out of u uk fags.  would anybody be willing to listen to 15 mins of tha faggy accent?  of course not.

laffy taffy >>>>>chicken noodle soup>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> any song comin out of the uk

(^^^^^they all suck but u get the point)

SO FOLLOWING UR TRAIN OF THOUGHT......ALL AMERICAN RAPPERS MUST SOUND LIKE CLETUS..THE INBRED REDNECK FROM THE SIMPSONS....CUS HES AMERICAN RIGHT??????

UVE NEVER HEARD ANYTHING THAT WOULD GET PLAY OVER HERE...SO YA JUST CHATTIN AIR...

da_notorious_mack

« Reply #84 on: October 20, 2006, 02:19:07 AM »
Im from the uk. And i fucking hate Uk rappers! The fact you can say London > westcoast disgust me!

Fuck every single uk rapper!

ok mate!...keep crusin the blocks of kent or where the fuck ever in ya 64 impala with the daytons an ya grill gleamin bumpin dat e-40..

imma keep it real an listen to music i can actually relate to...!

J Bananas

« Reply #85 on: October 20, 2006, 02:20:15 AM »
^you lost

da_notorious_mack

« Reply #86 on: October 20, 2006, 02:24:41 AM »
nope...woulda got the same response if i said

football(soccer)>>>>>>basketball

but i still woulda been right...

americans cant comprehend anything that isnt going on inside their own boundaries..

which is why u get idjats like george bush in power....

big up to the heads dat watch the music..not the hype...

imma peep the west coast cats..the people dat didnt get all upset recommended.....if some of yall did the same with the peepz ive listed..ya opinion might hold some weight....

as for the accent.....only person with a horrible accent is bruza.....

an hes garbage.....

i

Paul

« Reply #87 on: October 20, 2006, 05:10:20 AM »
nope...woulda got the same response if i said

football(soccer)>>>>>>basketball

but i still woulda been right...

americans cant comprehend anything that isnt going on inside their own boundaries..

which is why u get idjats like george bush in power....

big up to the heads dat watch the music..not the hype...

imma peep the west coast cats..the people dat didnt get all upset recommended.....if some of yall did the same with the peepz ive listed..ya opinion might hold some weight....

as for the accent.....only person with a horrible accent is bruza.....

an hes garbage.....

i

im with u man, dont know bout london bein better thn the westcoast but i agree with what u hav stated ther
funkyfreshintheflesh