Author Topic: "LeBron just another great player, no difference between him and Anthony Parker"  (Read 2682 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Maccabi Tel-Aviv vs. NBA

Maccabi Tel Aviv is a long way from home, but it will have fans tonight at Quicken Loans Arena in Cleveland, Ohio where they play the Cavaliers tonight. The Jewish community has purchased large numbers of tickets. One of the strongest teams in the Euroleague, Maccabi beat the Toronto Raptors in Toronto last October. But since then has lost two superstars, Anthony Parker (Raptors) and Saraunas Jasikevicius (Pacers) to the NBA. The team has lost all three games to NBA teams on the current tour.

"I don't know anything about them,'' LeBron James said. "It is just another preseason game we'll prepare the same way for it.''

So, James isn't impressed, OK. Some of the Maccabi players aren't impressed with him either. "For me, LeBron is just another great player,'' Maccabi's Derrick Sharp told Israeli media. "I played against Anthony Parker numerous times during practices and I don't see any differences.''

LOL...Looks like the NBA doesn't have EVERYONE brainwashed.

WC Iz Active

Maccabi Tel-Aviv vs. NBA

Maccabi Tel Aviv is a long way from home, but it will have fans tonight at Quicken Loans Arena in Cleveland, Ohio where they play the Cavaliers tonight. The Jewish community has purchased large numbers of tickets. One of the strongest teams in the Euroleague, Maccabi beat the Toronto Raptors in Toronto last October. But since then has lost two superstars, Anthony Parker (Raptors) and Saraunas Jasikevicius (Pacers) to the NBA. The team has lost all three games to NBA teams on the current tour.

"I don't know anything about them,'' LeBron James said. "It is just another preseason game we'll prepare the same way for it.''

So, James isn't impressed, OK. Some of the Maccabi players aren't impressed with him either. "For me, LeBron is just another great player,'' Maccabi's Derrick Sharp told Israeli media. "I played against Anthony Parker numerous times during practices and I don't see any differences.''

LMAO! Comparing Lebron to Anthony Parker! LMAO! The Raps should start Fred Jones over Anthony Parker anyways so if hes not better than Fred Jones I really doubt he's as good as LJ lol.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Maccabi Tel-Aviv vs. NBA

LMAO! Comparing Lebron to Anthony Parker! LMAO! The Raps should start Fred Jones over Anthony Parker anyways so if hes not better than Fred Jones I really doubt he's as good as LJ lol.

LOL@Fred Jones being better than Anthony Parker...Anthony Parker might not be LeBron, but he is definitely a higher-profile player than Fred Jones, he's done amazing things in Europe Jones can only dream of...PeACe

PLANT

LeBron is the best player in the league IMO.  Im getting into fantasy leagues right now and every league has him ranked at #1.  There is no way you can compare Anthony Parker to LBJ....But there is also no way Fred Jones will start over Parker.  The starters are going to be

TJ Ford
Mo Pete
Parker
Bosh
Nesterovic

Fred Jones might have a break out year with Toronto this season, but it will most likely be off the bench.  BTW, I know its only pre-season but Toronto's bench is doing some amazing things.  Look out for the Raptors this year.  Remember that!

GangstaBoogy

LeBron is the best player in the league IMO. 

LMAO!!!!!
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Tel Aviv dude getting his panties in a bunch over LeBron's statement  :D

"just another"

Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Now_Im_Not_Banned

LMAO@anyone placing LeBron over Kobe. :-X

Kobe was ranked the number 1 fantasy player for this season, some site might have LeBron over Kobe for rebounds and assists, but LMFAO@anyone actually using fantasy leagues to determine who's the best. Simply mind-boggling.

PLANT

Well the way I see it, LeBron has better stats overall than Kobe.  And I would rather have LeBron on my team than Kobe.  I know its hard for some of you Laker fans to digest, but thats just the way I see it. 

LeBron will be even better this year.  Last year, 31, 7rpg and 6 assists is pretty crazy for his age.  I bet his rebounds and assists will go up this year. 

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
LeBron is the best player in the league

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

::catches breath::

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

and to further elaborate that thought.....

HA!

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

WestCoasta

you guys should lay off PLANT for thinking that, obviously he thinks Kobe is a good player

who cares who is better

wcsoldier

Opinions are opinions... LBJ has to accomplish what Kobe already did... when LBJ is able to play with intensity on both ends of the court, play some vintage 4th quarters, hit some crazy buzzer beaters.. then let's talk. Don't get me wrong LBJ is very good but not as great as the medias say he's

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DJ R-Tistic....L.A.'s Favorite
Perfect example....NBA 2K7 has Kobe, Wade, and Lebron at 98....when it should be 98, 96 95 or even 98 97 96. Too bad they don't have "killer instinct" and "clutch" as some of their rating categories..

GangstaBoogy

Perfect example....NBA 2K7 has Kobe, Wade, and Lebron at 98....when it should be 98, 96 95 or even 98 97 96. Too bad they don't have "killer instinct" and "clutch" as some of their rating categories..

wouldn't matter. ive seen an article where they rated lebron as more clutch than kobe. the kid is good, but he's so overhyped its amazing sometimes
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Anthony Parker is one of them players who made the history of European Basketball like Sabonis, Danilovic, Ginobili, Jasikevicius, Stojakovic, Marcus Brown..
Those players are seen as God's, here in Europe. Cause they were so damn good that they were like the Michael Jordan's of Europe.
Parker is no doubt the best player in Europe of the last 3-4 years, a fantastic SG capable of doing everything great, with a great basketball IQ and great skills.
I fucking love him: like i said to me he's like the Michael Jordan of European Basketball.
So that's why i understand the Maccabi player talking like that about him.
I'm sure a lot of fans here in Europe consider Anthony P as one of the best SG in the world.
Obviously LeBron is on a whole different planet.
But i got nothing but love and respect for Parker, a true champion and a great player.

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Anyway i really don't get it how you americans handle your business.
You have a Free Agent like Anthony Parker and you spend money and time over 17 years old who can do 1/10 of the things Parker can?
How is it possible that nobody better than the Raps (no disrespect) made a good offer to him?
Shit i'd take Paker over 3/4 of the last draft.